THE ARTIFACTS ARE SAFE

twitter.com/KoliaDelesalle/status/1117865987670364160?s=19

twitter.com/KoliaDelesalle/status/1117868188534919170?s=19

The artifacts have been saved. The art, the crown of thorns, everything.

It'll be alright, user.

Attached: Crown-of-thorns-8.jpg (1000x667, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sources_for_the_historicity_of_Jesus#Non-Christian_sources
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suetonius_on_Christians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_bar_Serapion_on_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too bad the same can't be said for france

how fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that's a real fucking crown
That's christcucks for you
Jesus Christ is a faggot

replaced with jewish satanic replicas

Attached: b73a3f428c55f5f2ebe08e785448e7781b2532d1da85e488de03006fcb5a5247.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

They believe anything, that's the whole point of religion, to control retards.

Not the real crown you stupid christcuck

The cathedral will be restored like it was in the 19th century. The fire will teach Europeans that we have something to lose- something worth dying for.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, fedorafag. Sooooo surly!

Real, genuine relics often have a way of surviving disasters. Probably because of God's power.

Attached: Our-Lady-of-Guadalupe.jpg (1151x1525, 356K)

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

Jesus never even existed, the crown of thorns is fake you dumb fuck

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

All things that could unify us in whole or part will be attacked.

Attached: 1481838474946.png (766x660, 1.93M)

Attached: 554250.jpg (1600x983, 681K)

>Jesus never even existed
wow this user right here sure showed everyone haha ebin my man

this
also checked

Attached: 1552972122199.png (756x402, 296K)

prove he existed, prove that is his crown of thorns. You can't

Yes, Christianity has totally been known to unify people cuck.

>uses a memeflag with a cross in it
>insults christianity
LARPagan IQ

If you cannot go to hell how do you explain this existence

Attached: 5b3eb496ae71b039861de3328ab3fa8f.png (750x650, 49K)

>the fake shit is safe
wow, i am relieved!

so you won't even try to prove your claim? LMAO

probably because people grab them before running out of a burning building

also the mutt above, who judging from argument is LARPagan... which is funny because America's "native" pagan religion is shitty drugged out native american shamanism

>pls guys no arguing, we all have to be united as gullible retards
wow

yeah, it has.
pic related, moors surrender to christian spaniards

Attached: 1200px-La_Rendición_de_Granada_-_Pradilla.jpg (1200x769, 355K)

no one cares about the artifact cunt only jews do

>"The historical evidence for Jesus of Nazareth is both long-established and widespread. Within a few decades of his supposed lifetime, he is mentioned by Jewish and Roman historians, as well as by dozens of Christian writings. Compare that with, for example, King Arthur, who supposedly lived around AD500. The major historical source for events of that time does not even mention Arthur, and he is first referred to 300 or 400 years after he is supposed to have lived. The evidence for Jesus is not limited to later folklore, as are accounts of Arthur.
You can debate about the thorns, but his existence not so much, unless you think Pliny and Tacitus wrote about him for shits and giggles.

>leaf
of course

Based seething kike retard.

>Within a few decades of his supposed lifetime, he is mentioned by
HAHAHAHAHAH the bible was written 500 years after his death, and you even admit it took decades to even bother mentioning him. its almost as if its just a huge lie.

funny, cause most of the younger natives here in the USA give zero shits about all the spiritual shit, the ones who do are usually just LARPing for social media likes

also post the site you copied that text from.

They will probably build a mosque instead of rebuilding the cathedral.

Do you think the Bible is the only historical source where Jesus is mentioned? Do you know who the Jewish and Roman historians are? Do you know when did Pliny and Tacitus live and write?
Better stop embarrassing yourself my dear zoomer tranny friend

do you believe Jesus rose from the dead you stupid piece of shit? Do snakes talk? Can you turn water into wine? DURDURDURDURD im a dumb religious person DUR DUR DU

no fucking way, user
they're not that stupid, they won't push it that far
that would literally incite a white uprising, are you really that blackpilled

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sources_for_the_historicity_of_Jesus#Non-Christian_sources
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suetonius_on_Christians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_bar_Serapion_on_Jesus

>moving goalposts
step into the light, user

Attached: Jacob's Struggle.jpg (727x869, 284K)

We are talking about the fact of his existence, not what he did.
Nice middle school pathetic goalposting though tranny zoomer

Most of nature is completely miraculous and totally beyond human understanding as it stands right now. The arrogance you display at your summary judgement of the totality of reality being completely known by yourself is quite frankly breathtaking. Read CS Lewis' Mere Christianity, then get back to us. You know nothing, yet think you know everything. Truly the way of the fool.

JEWPIDIA GHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHABUT ITS JESUS WE KNOW THE TRUTH ITS JESUS AND ITS IN THE BIBLE WRITTEN BY MAN HAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLISH RETARDS

based schizophrenic

Enormous oofs my retarded Pagan friend.

Do you think wikipedia faked the existence of Tacitus and his writings now?
Your mental illness coping is leaking.

Attached: tacitus_242__JESUS.jpg (2600x3373, 3.02M)

Do you believe Jesus walked on water you faggot cunt

it is already a mosque

>10% muslim and rising

Safe, for now

pathetic middle school tier moving of goal posts #2
Talking about his existence, not what he did. You asked for sources of his existence other than the Bible, you got 5 of them, all before the Bible.

I sign out here, hoping that you're literally just in middle school and not an actual mentally ill schizophrenic tranny. In that case, have fun spasming and brainfarting the last (You) however you want.

Some guy named Jesus maybe lived, but thats where the truth ends. And you know it.

>Can you turn water into wine?
Powdered wine exists. How hard is it to imagine Jesus just had a fist full of that when he preformed the "miracle"

The architecture and the stained glass windows was all that mattered and it is gone.

varg go to bed

I want to wear the Crown of Thorns *.*

Thanks for the optimistic post user. You're very cool and well informed. Hope to see more Americans like you around here in Canada soon.

christian pilgrims are allowed to kiss it in some ceremonies.
(obviously it's still in its plastic container during this)

They just have to print another one

Attached: dUc9Rga2.jpg (816x1176, 212K)

An Arthurian religion would be fucking based

Your retarded understanding of history can't be this bad. This has to be bait.

typical aussie

what I said is fact

>Jesus never even existed
ok retard

This nddp happening makes me wanna go to church.
It could be accident, it could be malevolent, anyway ot is a sign. This tragedy has resonated with so many ppl, cos god is still living in us. He is not dead, we do not need new morality.

from what i heard the artifact that is forever lost is the coq that was at the top of the spire Inside was apparently one of the Nail of the Cross

>written 500 years after
>council of Nicea assembled documents written at most 70 years after in 325 AD
>fact

The bible was written 500 years after Jesus died, even if it was 70 years like you claim... thats still such a long time that it explains why the bible is full of retarded things like walking on water and talking snakes and burning bushes water into wine gay shit

>500 years after his death
It this what atheists believe?

Attached: DUMBDUMBCHRISTFAGGOTS.jpg (485x903, 101K)

Earliest text are letters written shortly after Jezus death, but the canon was compiled a few centuries later. It's a bit hard to judge how old every text is because everything has been copied a thousand times.

gotta save the gold goyim

Attached: 1462476191527.jpg (694x544, 70K)

Are you really, really, really sure user? Because the last few months just showed that they would push it that far. Fuck. If you told me that 15 years ago, I would have believed you. But now... hell no. As crazy as it sounds, they would push it that far. Oh yes, they would. They are all crazy enough.

Wow what a fucking picture, what a reference, now that is a spicy meme. Props user.

found the seething kike

nice cockring, OP

probably because they're all fakes with huge stockpiles of duplicates ready to be deployed.

I understand the memes but why the fuck would the church build a fucking mosque? That wouldn't make any sense.

no. because god wills it...

What about the books/literature? anyone know?

The elites are literally batshit crazy at this point if you haven't noticed. I guarantee a mosque or some all-faiths bullshit will be built in it's place complete with some Libeskind architectural updates.

Hahahahahaha. Stop making me laugh. The French watch their women and daughters being anally raped every day by the muzzies and they don't give a fuck. At this point watching a goat fucker rape his wife is foreplay over there. French is lost. Today is the comically ironic symbol of it.

Haven't you learned anything, user? Our politicans are cucks. If it isn't too far-fetched anymore to see politics ignoring muslim crimes and even giving them more and more rights than any average citizien, how far-fetched is it then to believe that our cuckpoliticans would rebuild Notre-Dame to a "mosque" to show "Diversity is our strength"?

I tell you something. We are all fucked. This shit, whether it was a muzzie or not, is literally just stage 1. We're slowly heading towards stage 2. In our very subconsciousness, we know. But we do not care, since we still have entertainment. But when all hell breaks loose, be ready to see many people lose their lives. We are spoiled brats. We never saw or experienced a war. Our elders lived in a time in which they learned to survive on their own, since they didn't have the most advanced technology like we do now. We are the most fucked Generation in the world, and we will experience it first-hand, when it starts.

Believe me user. They will go that far. They will. They always did.

Attached: c45769be513a48f8c571e813082d85f63af41290c354e20d43d045cc7ece8582.png (348x233, 118K)

/thread

Attached: 1529841580229.png (335x353, 230K)

We gots to save them ardi facts. Oh lordy yes, it's dem ardi facts.

I don’t feel sorry for france, you should too.

That's the biggest burn since Notre Dame

Attached: 1475801606120.jpg (1024x1024, 37K)

>he came too soon

Attached: 1554828506715.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1026, 296K)

ONE GORILLION FOR EVERY ONE BURNT

Attached: christcuck.png (1200x1500, 96K)

If this happened to our holy church of Jesus Christ, I would literally
skin
every
mudshit
alive.

Attached: 4-0fe4fc46597115a9cda76fb009cc3198d6d7479a.jpg (692x528, 138K)

I'm sorry to say but that's a pretty 'meh' church, bro.

Still more white than you

what's the tl;dw on those streamables?

>By pure cohencidence most important stuff miraculously was out of cathedral when it got caught on fire
Is there still any doubts that this was inside job?

Damn really convinced me here. I'll go buy a fedora this second.

The Church wouldn't build a mosque. But fake pope Frank would make a gift of part of the land to the Muzzies for a mosque, and maybe a piece for a synagogue too, so they could build a nice multi-faith center on the spot. That's exactly the kind of thing he'd like to do if he can get away with it.

far too rational
your kind isn't welcome here

glad they plundered the church before they set it on fire

Not sure but go look up the Nicene Creed. Keep the Ten Commandments. Ask forgiveness when you falter and break them. Strive to do better in keeping the Commandments. Go to church on Sunday. Participate in the community in a meaningful way. Almsgiving to help feed, clothe, and shelter the poor and the persecuted. Pray for them. Raise a good family and teach your children these values.