Lol

lol

it's fucked

Attached: D4OJQiUW0AECxFr.jpg (989x576, 82K)

damn, to think i walked through that place

i mean its a shame for the towert that fell but the stone is still standing and that is like 90% of the work so its not that bad, we just need a new roof

fuck you and your "lol"
fuck you
fuck you
fuck you

Good riddance. Fuck the French. They’ll react by inviting more niggers into their country to rape their wives and daughters. My race is pathetic and deserves the genocide it’s getting. There is no point mourning a sick body if you are unwilling to cure the disease.

lol

ah yes here comes the insane schizo american as always
lemme guess bibble belt christcuck?

You are lying to yourself. All the art is destroyed and good riddance.

Some little muslim construction worker is getting a huge sum of virgins when he dies

Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 3.png (302x1347, 333K)

the stone is fucked from the fire

it will crumble later

Whats wrong? Isn't this the future you chose?

Attached: I've come for your soul.jpg (581x800, 143K)

Once the heavy as fuck bell drops in the tower, it's over

>All the art is destroyed
the art was generally on the bottom but on the sided, not underneath the roof, so I doupt it got damaged

I'm be surprised if they don't demolish the stone walls when/if they rebuild. They'll likely keep the two towers but that's it.

and the art is a pretty easy fix, considering how shit pre renaissance art was

oh no we maybe lost a few fingerpaintings on wood the horror

kill yourself nigger

Don’t be silly it’s just a pile of charred bricks now, by morning it will be ashes.

>good riddance
Its interesting how many degenerated and slimes are revealing themselves on here after this fire

>i mean its just million niggers, the country is still intact. 90% of the infrastructure will stay its just a new brown population
This church is a metaphor for your entire people

When the scaffolding collapses, it's going to take out those walls.

RIP Christianity in Europe.

We can rebuild it. We have the technology.

I'm not laughing anymore
None of this
...no

Attached: sad honk.png (447x440, 186K)

>Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

All things that could unify us in whole or part will be attacked.

Attached: original_result (14)2.png (512x512, 517K)

Wew, thats some prime real estate for a nice big brand new Mosque!!

Quasimodo predicted all this.

epic

Attached: a.png (810x759, 774K)

Daily reminder that this is the Day that the Lord has made. I will be glad in rejoice in him.

Just for the Macron's speech

imagine thinking like this

How old is the stained glass art?

fuck it. God is dead. its been nothing but a smartphone material for 10 years now like a some corpse that people forgot to bury.

everything inside likely destroyed

Imagine if it was some big Mosque instead lol

lol

it's not

lol

american retard

lol

>Gothic structures react well to losing half its supports

Priceless art is gone frog

Wow, the fire really gutted it. Didn't think it was that bad

that's the gate of hell

Christianity is dead.

Well, for starters, the firefighters would actually try and put out the fire.

You american retards are clueless about everything.
The roof and and the wooden spire is gone; the positive side is, they managed to save all of the priceless artwork.
The fleche was from the 19th century, and the plans are still available, so it could be rebuilt.
The important thing is to keep away the fire from the original windows and rose windows
No, and you're a worthless lobotomite

You must be unironically dumb as heck. Look at the building. It's completely done. Dead. Destroyed. It's not only the roof.

Hope we have some french subscribe to pewdiepie.

Attached: 1552940549641.jpg (549x500, 95K)

It was under construction all the moveable shit was out of it in storage. The stonework might be as risk and the paintings on the walls and ceiling are fucked though.

Church burning all the evidence to all the corruption and blasphemies throughout the ages

After WWII cathedrals and old buildings were rebuilt just fine and from worse. Give them a couple years and it'll look brand new.

Bonjour Mahmoud, ca va?

i wish that was a synagogue or mosque

So my sweet frenchies. Day of the guillotine when?

Karma is a bitch.
Since you fucking frogs supported bombing Russian churches in Eastern Ukraine, I support bombing your everything.

Attached: DNR.jpg (800x533, 97K)

not at all baguette for brains

Good to hear. Fuck the shitskins. That pic of them laughing is the most infuriating picture ever made.

Attached: 1552837092887.jpg (831x501, 68K)

There does seem to be a lot of insane American schizos with ridiculous religious convictions on this board.

stone doesn't burn faggot only the wooden shit in the roof will

At least try not to externalize your pride about it. Are you not taught subversion in the synagogue?

Fuck you tard. The jews did that, not the french christians who were lied to, and had no say in it.

Me, too. Lit a meme candle and everything.

Satan?

If it continues to burn or water hits those stones at heat they will literally explode and crack under the shock, its fucked but dont worry, your getting a new glass and steel/concrete one to reflect the new and diverse French nation..... Multicultural Dame... and the new Quasimodo will be a feminist trannie... enjoy the renovation.

Wow, what a fucking idiot.

You're an idiot.

Kys

Not every country gets a pass for human rights violations Chaim

>this enclosed stone structure gutted by 2000 degree chemical and ash fires will be fine
>just rub some dirt on it lol

Attached: 0e8.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

Thanks to sneaky jews with bad mothers and weak fathers. Your people are a parasite.

Intense heating and cooling will fuck it up but its nothing that cant be fixed with money and the catholic church has lots of that. Watch it be the French tax payer that pays even while the church collects donations.

>yfw Macron announces he's building a mosque in it's place

Attached: 1555306510687.png (600x456, 52K)

This picture is so stylised and exaggerated that it just looks silly.

Anyone laughing at this deserves whatever is coming to them. There's evil in you and it's overtaking you.

water might damage it. be careful :)

This is really sad

SHITTED

It's perfectly documented. It can be replicated exactly. 800 year old glass is no different to completely new glass.

I will bet my LIFE. FUCKING. SAVINGS. that a jew will be in charge of the reconstruction project and put a big fuckoff glass shard through the middle of it

lead melt at a low temp and a big fire can blow out windows. it's fucked.

only if it turns out the muslims put it on fire

then the mosque at its place will be the europe's "sorry" response to the muslims

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Niggers are stupid and havent invented anything.
>muh dick
Other sub-human species also have large genitals. Cope.

Attached: 1529000538325.png (200x210, 98K)

Im a fucking LARPing pagan and even I am fucking devistated by this you drunken ape

Attached: lefrance.png (215x215, 78K)

>FAKE FIRE
>GREEN SCREEN
>SCAFFOLDING WAS PRE-PLANTED
>DISAPPEARING SMOKE CLOUDS
>5 CHURCHES WERE ON FIRE TODAY
>ONE OF THE CHURCHES ESCAPED TO ISRAEL

Attached: 2c099e953bd271ebe81991fff35f0492e916e4116f8bae1e66754e6dabc7f3a8.png (1600x1200, 1.41M)

> a good reason for no water.
Ah, that makes sense.

It is completely different though because that is history. 800 years. The old oak frame inside, the people who built it all those years ago. If it can be rebuilt is irrelevant

This.

Sir, you are absolutely wrong about that. Old glass isn't stable, it still flows according to gravity. The individual pieces were thicker at the bottom than at the top. Modern glass has been stabilized and will not produce the same lighting effects.

It can be rebuilt. But a replica of a painting has no value compared to the original classic.

>Niggers are stupid and havent invented anything.
They've invented plenty of my orgasms. FUCK NIGGERS. NO WHITE WOMEN!

Attached: he cute.png (270x344, 50K)

Jow Forums makes me a neo nazi muslims and jew hater by the day,first ones are animals and the latter spawns of the devil. is that normal?

And whats holding up the brick walls without the arches from the roof???

They can remake it that way. But will they?

Fuck you are dumb

>Sir,

Attached: shel.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

Isn't this the acceleration that Jow Forums was cheering for? This is Western Civilization burning down.

paris inhabitants exchanged with 10 million crisis actors

Americans are so fucking weird. It will be rebuilt exactly as it was. Stop larping as a euro. This should mean nothing to you. No one died.
Thousands of innocent people die under your bombs every year. If you were a good person that would concern you more.

Attached: 1555358069809.jpg (886x1200, 183K)

Yep the fire does look a lot more hellish red then regular fires I've seen.

You won't see it reconstructed in your lifetime. They can't rebuild it, not to what it was before the fire. The roof was made of beams made from whole trees, the kind of hardwood that doesn't exist anymore.

They'll be lucky if the stone walls hold. Cathedrals are a balancing act, at best.

Notre Dame is gone. I don't expect to see it rebuilt in my lifetime. This is a hundred or more year project.