This is so sad

Sorry to everyone affected! Muslim here, this is nothing but sad and an atrocious act. It was a very sentimental place and hearing it won’t be repaired (hopefully just rumors) is even worse. I know you’re brainwashed into think Muslims hate others, but we know how it feels to be hated and have our Mosques attacked.

Attached: 86C53AC7-7343-44B9-90BF-E7A0272E8DFE.jpg (1066x1361, 342K)

Spit on christcucks don't kneel to them.
Nothing of value was lost.

>brainwashed into think Muslims hate others
it's more like, your book tells you to kill us if we don't convert so that makes you evil.

would it be that outlandish to think both of these fags are larpers?

Muslims will be dancing in the street while a few select ones on the msm will lue through their teeth, preaching solidarity.

We must get out ahead and document this, this is huge propaganda!

fuck off insect
your religion is finished

Attached: 1552636811326.png (1357x759, 557K)

Catholics aren't Christian though

It had to go to make room for the mosque

pagans rise up

I'll be giggling as the dome of the rock becomes radioactive waste

based

tell em about how upset you are reddit

>Muslim here

Attached: 1543346230874.gif (500x292, 1.88M)

meme flags are out in force

all memeflags are jews

Those verses are in context with war.

This is the exact brainwashing I’m talking about lmfao, so many people repeat this shit but don’t actually read the whole passage. We’re suppose to be respectful, not kill innocent people.

I assume everyone here is a larper, it makes things much more bearable. OP is clearly an open borders muslim apologist who thinks they're running a real serious psyop on "those neck bearded, uneducated incels, el o el" and FPWP thinks that he's a Tarrant style accelerationist.

Attached: image.png (822x851, 84K)

yeah, were tired of your excuses you ruin every place you go to. you've wiped out countless artifacts all over the world essentially anything that isn't islam has no place in the world for you and your people.

not that i care as im not religious but the actions of you as a mass of PEOPLE speaks for it's self, your not fooling anybody

based

go home you fucking idiot

you just wanted to turn it into a mosque once you have taken over, don't you? better it's in ruins than give it to devil worshipers.

Attached: Islam1.jpg (1688x5952, 2.16M)

Attached: Islam2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Attached: Islam3.png (1293x9789, 2.88M)

Wonder which group of people benefit from this arson the most. Jews have a long history of arson, and is synonymous with them. Israel will have a few weeks of expansion using this as a pretext.

If true, then thank you. The Notre Dame goes beyond religious differences. It's a testament to what man is capable of, the culture, the sacrifice, the history, and for something greater than this life. The West may never coexist with Muslims, unless fighting the common enemy, but we should allow everyone to be in peace in their own corner of the world.

>Sorry to everyone affected
Interesting that you used "affected" instead of "effected."