What would he do?

what would he do?

Attached: napoleon-i-9420291-2-402.jpg (300x300, 15K)

fuck his smelly wife in the ass

irrefutable proof that manlets run this shit

Invade All the countries to the east of him

He was normal height, Shekelburg.

He would get in his helicopter and drop water on the fire, just like Drumpf said

plunge the white race into a brotherly war and ruin his nation because of his manlet complexes

is that ben shapiro?

Based

Napoleon was literally a liberal cuck

napoleon is spinning in his grave faster than a honda S2000 engine right now.

lanktards btfo

he would ride the wind to bring the rain.

emancipate the Jews

Be short

this

pls no

Hé tried to genocide them actually.

He would probably have it rebuilt and do a Russian style pogrom against the muds.

He likes Islam no doubt but it was more in awe of the warrior cult mentality not a modern respect for its spirituality. If it was aimed at France and blowing up French culture no doubt he would stamp it out.

>Hé tried to genocide them actually.
based

Probably fuck up europe again
If you unironically support napoleon, you led to this

Investigate the fire and find out that was because of faulty wiring but blame it on the British and invade Austria.

YES YES THE TIME IS NOW, FACTIONS ARE GOING TO FORM OVER THIS

Line up every muzzie in the country and shoot them in the face and then look at his countrymen and say "I leave you fucks alone for a hundred and fifty years and this is what ignorant shit for brains cocksuckers do to my great country?!?!?"

He converted to Islam to suck up to muslims in egypt, he said a soldier's religon is fighting.

>napoleon started wars for no reason
>Napoleon started most the wars he won at all

Croat nigger

Jow Forums is not going to believe me, but I'm anonymous and I want to talk about it. I think I'm both psychic and destined to be the next Napoleon. I've been studying him a lot, because he founded the place I live in... I often feel I'm insane and should give up. I kept asking "When France was burning what did Napoleon do?"

And today France is literally burning. Is it a sign. It's a sign for all of us but this too powerful for me to personally ignore. I can only share this anonymously. I even made this post last night talking about the world burning and controlling the fire, using Aizen as an image, being a rebellious fictional, stylish, figure like Bonaporte? Is Kek trying tot tell me something?

Not to be self centered and make it personal, but inspiration is universal. Maybe we all need a sign, but I take this as a sign and personal call to action.

Attached: burningpostbeforecatheralburn.jpg (1471x280, 104K)

If you have the intelligence and the will do it. If you fail you fail you lose nothing in the attempt.

Attached: Dcl8XSrtIY8.jpg (1260x485, 465K)

suck

see -->

Nothing.
He did squat about Haiti.

His Napoleonic Code amassed almost all the power to the State. Good luck fighting any wrong the State has done to you.

He first gained power when he fired grapeshot into a crowd of protesters—women and children too—thus saving the craven necks of the government. He gradually took more and more power and sent a million of his Frenchmen into war.

I believe that, even if I lose I'm planning on something so glorious politics on this planet will never be the same again.

Attached: napoleononahorse.jpg (620x388, 76K)

He'd probably start a war, lose and then get exiled.

Knowing which way to take society is the easy part.
Getting the power to be able to burn anything is the hard part.

>>destined to be the next Napoleon.

Only if the nation has completely gone to crap first. There would have to be wide-spread hunger, a stalled economy and a weak confused government. There would have to be a desperation in the populace and a search for a fresh strong enlightened leader.

The reason why both Napoleon and Hitler were corporals is because any higher rank becomes infected with playing traditional politics. Only hierarchy Latin countries have general-rank revolutionaries.

>What would he do?

Start war
Lose war
Exile

>Hé tried to genocide them actually.
literally everyone who does this is remembered as a short guy with mental problems.......