Do your part and screenshot every name laughing at this news for historic documentation

Do your part and screenshot every name laughing at this news for historic documentation

Attached: 1554835925586.png (556x611, 166K)

Q predicted this

Based Italians and Brazilians defending God in the comment section
Gob bless you all brothers!

They quickly damage controlled and remade the post without the laugh count featured but you can still see them if you open up the reactions

(1/2)

Attached: 312553215312.png (702x627, 213K)

Attached: hum.jpg (687x488, 57K)

Snap them quick because it looks like the page has a way of removing them regularly

Attached: 213551321325.png (653x635, 172K)

Attached: NotreDame_Muslim_reactions_0.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

Attached: ndvp8.webm (1024x576, 2.46M)

Attached: 1555354567552.jpg (1219x2131, 506K)

Attached: mudslimes.png (662x565, 137K)

They're all named Mohammed Durka Bin Babibi, so it's almost impossible to find them

It still contains thumbnails of their faces and and they're

fucking animals, and yet they dare to call us untollerant and racist.

there's a guy in the comments posting his phone number looking for serious dates
lmao

Truly a low IQ race of people.

I felt bad when those ISIS faggots destroyed the ancient muslim monuments in Iraq....some statues that were something like 2,000? years old.

And I'm not even a muslim fan whatsoever. Why can't any of these savages feel sorry for the history that was lost regardless of religion?

I also felt sad when those sand niggers blew up two statues that were carved into the rock in a hillside in some shit hole middle eastern country.

Low class, low IQ. That's all they are.

kek, what are you gonna do christcuck? Your churches will be burned and replaced with mosques. You can cry and pretend you'll do something on the internet, but your countries will still fall to islamic might

>hundreds of years of having your skulls stomped in
>couple of decades of complacency in good faith
Yeah I'm sure this will work out for you dude

Truly low class. The fact that insult flies over your head and means nothing to you is even more telling.

Honestly Jow Forums how long do we have before war in Europe?

How many people will have to die before native Europeans accept they’re in a war? 10%? 30%?

Open urban warfare through every European city is an inevitability, with the Russians, and China undoubtedly funding it to increase global control in 3rd world areas.

Will I die in the war or will my children? Or theirs?

This is a black pill moment for me watching Notre Dame burn, the end is inevitable and everything we love will burn.

maybe they're just being edgy retards like you guys are any other time

Kikes and Muslims celebrating.
Why am I not surprised...

Why the fuck do you think we post anonymously Ahmed

I'm laughing my ass off at all you butthurt christcucks
t. British born Pakistani

like I said, they're retards

Great work

>2020
>t. deported pakiboy

euros are pussies and too comfortable to do anything. They will continue living their lives as if nothing is happening and do nothing but bitch online until they are 80 living in a country that seems foreign from the one they grew up in because it will be full of subhumans

>all those french citizens laughing
sad.

surely you mean hatched

Holy shit look at all the Jews mixed in.

Do they have no self awareness? This is a record of hatred for which they can be held to soxial account.

It's funny how a white saying something too pro-white gets doxxed and harassed for the rest of their life but the hordes of assorted mudskins can do whatever the fuck they want then vanish back into the sea of swarth

We need more immigration.

Watch what happens when this country finally collapses in 10 years. I'm not even a Christian but god I can't wait too kill pakis and rape you're ugly women when the war comes..

Bump for the race war

it's never been easier to spot the JIDF/shills, here... 'its the muzzies! lets get those MUSLIMS, goys!!!'
I've never seen them more actively spamming.
everyone who has been on this board for more than a month or two knows who is ultimately responsible for whats happening right now... racial kin to the muslims, those who keep muslims on their leash...

Hot take Paki Mohammad, how about fuck them both