Jow Forums CREEPS BTFO AGAIN

stop trying to exploit a tragedy schizos.

Attached: B87BD900-D180-4F64-8624-E2E3971FB240.jpg (640x550, 199K)

Shut the fuck up, Michael.

stop looking at the cause of the problem!

these chuds just need to chill out, smoke some weed, drink some beer, snort some meth, shoot some smack, and stop trying to think about things. let the science mans worry about all that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Literally
>STOP NOTICING THINGS GOYIM

Sorry about that. I was told jumping to conclusions is okay here.

And nobody exploits a tragedy. "Questioning" has nothing to do with "exploiting" anything.

Do you think it's a mere coincidence, that in the holy week suddenly Notre Dame (pretty much a cultural symbol of Western Civilization) suddenly burns?

Sure, sure. All technical failures and just an accident. Fuck this. Nobody believes you anymore. "Do not look here, goyim. Just walk along".

What a moron.
As whites and christians get replace in the west, so does the culture and eventually the architecture.
That is why the comparison of notre dame burning with the fall of western civilization is actually pretty accurate.

>fat
>(white)
>thick rim glasses
>shity beard
Are these people made on an asembly line?

>Michael Tracey
>verified checkmark
>literally fucking who

Average french man right there
Paris has been a negro and muslim capital for years. I don't know why people care about this shit. France is done.

Attached: 5 (1).png (302x1347, 333K)

What an easy way of saying "i care sort of, but i'm not invested in philanthropy or history".

Gradually, I began to hate them.

Lol, I guess he’s just an anti Israel leftist. What a retard.

>HEY YOU STOP NOTICING THINGS

Fuck catholics.

I’m seething

Attached: 9E2E94BD-6582-4EC4-AD6C-D8FDBA797A01.gif (150x148, 996K)

>hated by the left
>now is trying to alienate the few right wingers sympathetic to him
It's like he hates having a career.

Nope
Make it a mosque and piss people off is our goal.

Fuck off moral fag

He got some recognition here because he criticized AIPAC and Israel a few weeks ago. Turns out he’s just pro Muslim, probably should of saw that coming.

Attached: 1451004790944.jpg (300x295, 26K)

>OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY
>ALERT ALERT ALERT
>YOU MUST LISTEN TO MY PILPUL GOYIM

Attached: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.png (482x781, 223K)

we call it public schooling and internet addiction

>Blue Checkmark.
His bitch ass was quibbling over the renovation costs a month before.

This has to be ironic or some subtle way of spreading the truth. He flat out stated all of the problems that lead up to this.

Attached: 1553386747485.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Hey, Mike, stop lurking if it upsets you, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1545956722015.jpg (400x400, 119K)

Stop supplementing reality with lies is what he's saying. And you still keep doing it; you take a factual event of a historic catholic building burning down, only to then project your pathologies on it: "the moozlems did it".

It's psychology 101 you stupid fuck.

Attached: jeff.jpg (375x506, 36K)

This. What does he want? Somalians favorite leftist semi-intellectual.

i swear they have this stuff in a notepad on their desktop months in advance and then just post it when the time has come

Attached: 1459759540446.jpg (540x732, 75K)

Yes but who is he in the real world? Is he a twitter personality who posts insightful comments during his smoke breaks at his job in a Starbucks? Is he Yugoslavian royalty? Is he a fucking singer songwriter?

No idea, I haven’t even had a shitposting twitter account since 2017. I think he has a Patreon or something so he matters to some retards.

Twitter was a fucking mistake.

Thanks for answering bro.

There's no way somebody didn't burn the fucker down. It might not be a Muslim (it was a Muslim) but somebody was mad about something. That church was closed and locked off for the first time in years, and the fucker goes up in flames? After the stuff is moved out but before construction starts, at its most deserted? Comon.

hit a nerve?

>School shooting
>Appropriate time to start politicizing is before official confirmation that something is even happening
>International cultural heritage site filled with ancient art and artifacts gets burned down
>Appropriate time to politicize is never

Attached: 1555289023899.jpg (720x734, 61K)

>says a creepy fat greaseball from twitter

then why did all the masonic dipshits come out all happy today

oh goody

(((cointel))) masonic retard jew posobiec has now labeled himself “catholic” on his twitter so he can d/c further

Based and pilpulpilled.

Attached: 1555352843106.jpg (688x456, 43K)

god, why interpret an event in historical context? don't you know events are entirely independent of each other

this is the same guy who's been attacking jewish donors trying to influence american politics tho
looks like he's off my christmas card list now

IT'LL BE BLAMED ON YELLOW JACKETS

MARK MY FUCKING WORDS

we're nearing the point where all we have are ovens, thus all our problems start looking like jews.

>everything mean nothing

Based dumb npc cant connect a pair of dots.

Attached: 2c5f5724390872078189.jpg (1600x1000, 195K)

Lul.

Even the people on my local tv news said this was the destruction of the european civilizational history and our collective subconscious.

These fucking liberals can do nothing but cope.

We are living in a clown world.

Burn in to the fucking ground.

Attached: 206728.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

how fucking blind do you have to be at this point to unironically believe that?
>Primitive days
Oh lug grug, it flood bad and ppl die, God angry
>Today
Oh look Brad. One of the most famous Christian landmarks on the planet is on fire during Holy Week, which happens to located in Paris, a hyper secularized country currently experiencing vast amounts of Islamic immigration. What a coink-a-dink.

you pieces of shit will pay for what you have done to us and our civilisation

Why would anybody care if an old building burned down? Why is his first instinct that it's tragic? Could it be that the building represents more than just stone, glass and wood? Is it tragic because a historical and cultural landmark is gone and we are reminded of how difficult such a structure is to build? What kind of people would spend hundreds of years of their time building something? What could people care about that much besides Rick and Morty and weed?

>Still playing fiddle.

>thinking? nah mate
>metaphors? creepy

Can we retweet this crap to that guy?

we tried to warn the normies and they still defend their crumbling culture

Attached: 1542563969189.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

I fucking hate this guy

It's not a very elaborate metaphor.

And what happened everytime the west has fallen throughout history?

>Came back with a vengeance.

As if this faggot does anything but cheer on the desecration of Christianity on any other regular day.

if muzzies did it. it is a metaphor for how complacent and weak Christianity has become and a symbolic message to all Christians.
If it was an accidental fire it shows the degeneracy has overrun and corrupted the Christian churches.
The atheist can't see these very easy to understand concepts because they are precluded from God.

Attached: 1486164618778.jpg (1060x944, 368K)

Keep making this same post except show your real flag, kike

>caring about the stability of nations and societies is creepy
when it's at your door you'll care you fucking faggot, you won't be playing your switch or drinking your expensive coffee. You'll be selling your asshole for a fucking piece of moldy bread.
FUCK YOU

He's a Chapo Trap House - tier Lefty with a bit more common sense but all in all hes a dumbass. He's the type of Lefty who still takes Noam Chomsky seriously and who believes all of our problems will be solved if we just adhere to progressive-centrism

I write sins not tragedy. Leave that to the ghost writers script in a weavers web of lies. Who set the world on fire

As an atheist I see it as a fucking shame. Letting fanatical retards and psychopathic schizos to run amok in your country.

>Things literally only just happen and there's no greater meaning or message behind anything, no such thing as omens either real or figurative

Even fucks that hate us see it for the metaphor it is...

Why you want to make it worse?

This is for white, French people to decide, not amerimutts

>and christians
I fucking find it funny that this is the second biggest convern for you. Whites built everything not christkikery. Stop thinking that christianity itself did anything at all but fuck everything up. Which it did and continues to do. I want you to look at how many of these faggots are crying and singing about some jew church getting burnt down. Those people voted for what they have there now. Those people allow christkike NGOs to fill there countries with non-white CHRISTIANS. Fuck them.

Attached: 1554420046912.png (1280x720, 874K)

>religious zealot with a sledgehammer destroying a statue
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm where have I seen this before.

>creeps
>obsessed
fuck this fat soi faggot

Kikes are extremely good at making everyone else hate them. Like whites biggest downfall is our empathy for others, Kikes biggest downfall is that they are sniveling little parasites that just have to rub it in your face.