What you guys think of this?

What you guys think of this?
Is Varg still based?

Attached: varg.png (762x176, 19K)

every day the same lesson is retaught
>finish your enemies off.

Metalhead = Pagan retard

Sounds about right.

Varg isn't, and has never been, based. It is a shame that him and his kind weren't crushed under the boot of western civilization before this kind of shit talk was acceptable.

when you're such a myopic faggot that you can't see past your christianity hate and realize that it's a building that is a symbol of european achievements and its christianity that unites those white nationalists that want to save europe, not paganism
on the other hand varg wants to go back to living like a caveman and wiping his ass with leaves so I guess it would make sense for him to be happy about this

haha more like vag

varg is a useful idiot and the only reason youtube lets his channel stay up is because he spreads anti-christian messages.

This is a very good point of view. I really like vargs music and he's interesting to listen to from an environmentalist standpoint, but notre dame is a humongous piece of beautiful art.

This. He says some useful things about survivalism but that's it.

His music is shit and so are his views.
You listen to a fat retarded pagan on welfare for his views on survival? lol

Attached: image0.jpg (785x510, 39K)

Oh wow a guy who used to burn churches isnt sad about a church burning, tell me more

Always kill a traitor before an enemy. Pagen cucks will get crucified too

he lives like a nigger on wellfare, stop watching people on youtube, they would do anything for a niche audience to give them money

This. He's always been a faggot.

At a time like this when you see the supposed pagan saviors of the white race gloat over the destruction of one of it's pinnacles of art and craft.
One can not but feel that their care is only skin deep. That their taunts of "christ cuck put the cross first" is but a reflection of their own appetite for destruction.
They smile because they hate the Church more than they hate the white race. They are laughing because to them the achievements of our race mean nothing. They do not know the reason why.

The pagans were finished off. Varg is just a larping faggot

The cathedral is overrated trash, copy of many earlier ones and utterly unoriginal and not unique, there are thousands of churches like that one in France, they are just not as big

Attached: 97f92fbf4d0ac7fdad74d525dfa1f6b3.jpg (504x698, 73K)

Varg is just another anti Christian jewish puppet

based and redpilled

Based Varg dabbing on Christcucks

>wanting to fight people who dont fear death
nigger, you dont have a clue how fucked I am. I am post redpill and post honk pill and post depression. The only things that keep me functioning are the love for Europa, the Gods and belief in day X.
While you christian, communist, muslim or gay vermin(I dont give a damn about what kind of degenerate you are) will loose your spagetti and hold your rifle with shaking hands. My finger will go swiftly and precisly back and forth on the trigger, my eyes filled with joy will spot any little movement and fleeing race traitor and my feet will stand firmly on the blood soaken holy soil.
I will thank Wotan, not for victory but rather that war has finally come.

Your stuipid ass is naive af, and you should sort yourself out while you still can.

>I am post redpill and post honk pill and post depression

Attached: jawless.jpg (428x432, 28K)

>our history is finished of
your grandson, will talk the same way about christianity and maybe free speach as you talk about paganism.

On one hand I admire the great architecture that went into notre dame but on the other hand it is fun to laugh at Christcucks

No people will talk about Christianity as the worst history coincidence to ever happen to Europeans

I am just trying to use Jow Forums language, because otherwise you wouldnt understand.

that is basicly what I meant though

b a s e d

Varg was never based.

this is the post that reveals him for who/what he really is... hes not only borderline retarded and classless but a witting or unwitting tool of the tribe.
if he were in front of me, he wouldn't be safe

Varg will always be a good guy.

>Western
A Frankenstein agglomeration of different peoples and times to make us forget about the tribe.
>Civilization
A crutch.

Attached: Varg on Civilization.png (1205x678, 1.73M)

FUCKING BASED

CHRISTKEKS EAT SHIT

Attached: varg_great_guy.jpg (500x525, 37K)

>all these butthurt christcucks
lmao

Attached: finna dab on hayzeus.jpg (588x960, 168K)

>You listen to a fat retarded pagan on welfare for his views on survival? lol

I kek'd. He basically lives like most of the rural white trash here in the states. It's not considered survival if you can drive into town.

Attached: 1547271583414.jpg (988x720, 209K)

Im more concern why your yt settings are in italian/spanish.

Why is varg obsessed with this pagan shit? Who gives a fuck what your ancestors believed? My ancestors believed that blood letting was a good idea and that bull semen made you more virile, that reality was formed from 4 basic elements :fire, earth water and air. WHY DOES ANYBODY CARE

More importantly, how does Varg argue that christianity was "Weak" but paganism was not when paganism was conquered and destroyed by christianity? Doesn't make any fucking sense

Attached: thyankf.jpg (800x652, 47K)

it's true the hipocrisy is unreal, the french government destroys churches every year in the countryside with bulldozers that are just as old.

how do you know that they're not burzum fans?

>whyte people must remeber their accomblishmends
>one of the biggest monuments of western civilisation burns nearly to the ashes
>wohhooo leds celebrade and listen to some neet leech who lives in some nig tier cottage

Attached: ddd.png (211x239, 6K)

He's a fucking retard that still has ego problems. Not sure if his christian daddy beat him or something, but it's cringy to the max

>how does it make sense that a Judaism-derived mind virus turned Whites against each other for centuries

Europeans were literally always killing each other. Christianity didn't change that.

checked
He's a welfare leech. I have no idea how he got such a following of people who think he's based. If he music was that good, he wouldn't need welfare. If he was that good at survival, he also wouldn't need welfare.

A monument to a Semitic sandnigger is not an achievement, just like the monuments to Mohammed springing up across Europe are not achievements, they're a sign of invasion on the genetic and cultural levels.

the jews promote useful idiot pagans like him to the nth degree, hes carrying their water and stoking the divisive fires between far right Christian/pagan elements

Their best argument: "Christianity didn't conqured us, because we are still here"

I'm gonna convert to bogomilism and later claim "Reeee bogomilism was never conquered because can't you see me I'm still here srsly"

Attached: gigi be.jpg (480x360, 16K)

No. Under the Roman Empire they lived in relative peace. Only once Christianity infected the West did they pull the "convert to our LARP or die" card on one another.

>"varg is on welfare"
Citation needed.
He's disproved this, and French law even means Varg isn't illegible to apply for Welfare to begin with.
Regardless, if you claim to be a white nationalist and are a Christian, your existence is a contradiction. Tens of thousands of Romans, Christians, Gauls, Germanics, and Celts have died at the hands of your Non-European desert religion.

I fucking knew he would say something like this. LOL.

i feel like all of you are 13 years old, mentally... absolutely nothing lofty about your ethos

>varg wants to go back to living like a caveman
He doesn't, though. His life is a joke.

>Why is varg obsessed with this pagan shit?
Imagine Europe was fully taken over by Muslims, and 400 years from now your descendant will be asking "Why is he so obsessed with this christian shit"?
>Who gives a fuck what your ancestors believed?
There is deep and ancient knowledge and identity to be dug up from them.
>My ancestors believed that blood letting was a good idea and that bull semen made you more virile, that reality was formed from 4 basic elements :fire, earth water and air. WHY DOES ANYBODY CARE
Strawman. Not everything is valid, nor invalid. It should, however, be understood.
>More importantly, how does Varg argue that christianity was "Weak" but paganism was not when paganism was conquered and destroyed by christianity? Doesn't make any fucking sense
Strawman. Christianity was a mind-virus which hijacked the strength of European men to destroy Europe itself, until its golem's bloodlines were too destroyed.

Even if he was on welfare, so fucking what?

Everyone should fucking try and take advantage of that shit.

He is actually retarded if this is his reaction.

>paganism conquered and destroyed

Your numbers are in the billions and yet still you are helpless to unite and destroy your adversaries. You watch as your traditions are disrespected and holy sites desecrated. You cry in anguish and rage for some justice, leaning on the hope of some divine judgement to do what you can not in this time of peril.

Who is laughing now little cuck man?

Just like they died since stone age

Because they're not in use and in awful (dangerous) state.

My religion is based on comic books and all my gods are trademarked by Disney
- varg

>Paganism couldn't defeat this weak ass religion
pagan cucks BTFO

yes poor kids though

The Romans not only had several civil wars, but wars with its colonial territories and wars of expansion, while the pagans warred amongst themselves.
Good call on it being a mind-virus btw, it's just that turning whites against each other isn't what it really did- it just degraded us over the centuries.

remember varg is anti-civilization. he's coherent in his views and that's why he must support the burning of one of its biggest symbols. but if you enjoy grand civilization, the pinnacle of what humans can do, then you can't align with him.

No

Varg is becoming a pagan sjw

lmao

Attached: 1513465581001.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Varg is an autistic spunk puppet now as much as he was during his edgy black metal years. All he did was change his clothes.

One of this has to do with the merits of architecture or history

His wife has autism and they have kids, so, they're obviously getting subsided.

>reeee i wanna x society lmao i'm crazy mom gonna freek! xdDD

>adversaries
>He thinks pagans are our adversaries

Nehh outside of Jow Forums we dont really give you any attention,

Hes right you know

I like Varg but he can be such a fucking flaming homo sometimes. For example, he simply cannot tolerate any art that isn't his own. It's kind of cringey. I know he has his Pagan reich thing but still, regardless of that, you simply cannot deny Cathedrals as an entity contained some of the finest works of architectural design in Europe and also the art work that adorned and was placed within it was irreplacable. Denying this is just retarded and fedoray and I think Varg walks that line daily.

he's a contrarian autist

rest in piss gallic "culture"

this is more than muh semitic monument you retarded mutt
its one of the most significant works form an architectural viewpoint, no other civilisation managed to accomplish something similar in this scale in this historical period
you retards are all about celebrating your legacy and culture and suddenly you are cheering that this major milestone of cultural history is in flames? this is absolute nig tier behavior but I wouldnt expect more from some american

also larping as some nordic neopagan as an american is reddit cringe tier
kys

REMINDER

"The characteristic thing about these people [Völkisch Neo-Pagans] is that they rave about old Germanic heroism, about dim prehistory, stone axes spear and shield, but in reality are the greatest cowards that can be imagined. For the same people who brandish scholarly imitations of old German tin swords, and wear a dressed bearskin with bull's horns over their bearded heads, preach for the present nothing but struggle with spiritual weapons, and run away as fast as they can from every Communist blackjack. ... But they make a ridiculous impression on the broad masses, and the Jew has every reason to spare these folkish comedians, even to prefer them to the true fighters for a coming German state. With all this, these people are boundlessly conceited; despite all the proofs of their complete incompetence, they daim to know everything better and become a real plague for all straightforward and honest fighters... Especially with the so-called religious reformers on an old Germanic [Pagan] basis, I always have the feeling that they were sent by those powers which do not want the resurrection of our people. For their whole activity leads the people away from the common struggle against the common enemy, the Jew, and instead lets them waste their strength on inner religious squabbles as senseless as they are disastrous. ...the friendship of these people for our young movement was not only worthless, but solely and always harmful...thus in reality they are aiding the mortal enemies of our nationality." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 12

The Christcuck cope is hard ITT

Fuckin based.

Paganism is libertine 19th century nonsense. Even the greatest 19th century occultists saw this and said as much.

yeah lets shit all over european history
everything past a certain historical frame doesnt matter anyone because its semitic influenced
seriously the amount of idocracy is mind boggling
thankfully all those neo pagans are just a small (loud shouting) minority on the right

Varg has never been based. He's a scandinavian nigger who thinks the world was better when were banging on drums, naked in the woods.

I love umskiptar and some Norse metal-mythology but fuck that shit. My ancestors once flourished and lived in peace as Christians. I was directly taught the stories of how they lived by my grandmother and her mother. It worked to keep degeneracy at bay and paganism-atheism clearly blooms retarded freaks so I'm done with it.

Attached: 1553047918171.jpg (2816x2112, 1.75M)

He’s an idiot.

What? The Gallic tribes that were slowly civilized depended on the Roman garrisons to protect them from Germanic raiders. Often these raids disintegrated when literal drunken brawls broke out between Germanic tribes that set out together. Have you ever read the classics of history?

If it was a grand mosque instead would you say the same thing, even if built by European hands and from European plans?
Do jews promote useful idiot christians like Fuentes and Dyer? They really carry the jews' water, and actively make death threats against Pagans.
Good. We should all milk Das System before kikes and muds do.
They're better raised and better nourished than children during the Industrial Revolution or the Childrens' Crusade
ethos and logos are pagan concepts

Attached: E Michael Jones Pagans and Logos.png (588x264, 33K)

all those who seek to cut western peoples in twain are carrying water for the jews, I just happen to have a special distaste for the pagans, as most of you seem to be deeply confused edgy 13 year olds.. but outside of today, I've never expressed this notion publicly, as I don't want to be part of the problem

i honestly think this little larping faggot did more harm to a united aryan movement than any jew could ever have imagined and for this he will be hanged and quartered like the little snownigger faggot he is

good thing i dont give a fuck about gaydolf shitler, analbania

Could only be more based if he did it himself.

the cope is so strong. 2000 of judiased history will crumble before your crypto-kike eyes, and all we have to do is sit back and lol. Goddamn I'm so glad Christianity is dead.

>still

>all those who seek to cut western peoples in twain are carrying water for the jews

(((They))) are doing this by confronting christians and pagans.

>I just happen to have a special distaste for the pagans

That means you’re the one carrying water for (((them)))

Thanks user

Attached: average pagan.png (1093x570, 637K)

Jesus christ you are genuinely retarded. Enjoy getting replaced by Abdul and his 18 kids from 5 different wives.

"The Mohammedan religion would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

You gonna convert to Islam? Or are you gonna accept that a leader who failed utterly, destroying Europe in the process, might not have been 100% right about everything?

Attached: chartoftheday_8269_industrial_production_tanks_second_world_war_n.jpg (960x684, 200K)

fuck. I can't argue with digits like that
abandon thread