Jow Forums has been trying to warn the non believers for awhile now and now the war may have officially started

Jow Forums has been trying to warn the non believers for awhile now and now the war may have officially started.

It's time to get right with Christ. Right now.

Join me in a quick prayer to the Lord. Express your thankfulness for what he went through for us. Admit you aren't perfect. Admit the world is fucked and we needed a Savior. This is not a fucking joke.

Attached: 1549618799170.png (486x510, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 24&version=NKJV
youtube.com/watch?v=oUtqwdaSzx0
youtube.com/watch?v=XSVZB3zJ35I
youtube.com/watch?v=IpKqCu6RcdI
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=DfpMTAPw1gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Matthew 16:17 "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven."

The Lord has blessed you user.

Based and redpilled

Bump for the good lord jesus christ.

Bump

Jesus vs Thanos type niggas

Shed your false beliefs!
Rod, Perun and the others have finally returned!

Attached: Sylenkoite_representation_of_Rod.png (306x448, 329K)

Attached: ylsi1qfyquoz.png (891x1339, 1.09M)

Attached: Ps22 11.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

Ive been struggeling to accept Jesus, putting it off. I choose today to accept Jesus as my lord and saviour. Please lord forgive me of my sins and I accept you as lord of my life.

end of days approaches. may peace be upon you my brothers

>Try to mock Christ
>Get given 666 digits on the post

Cleanse yourself right now. Satan has control of you.

He is with you, me, and all of us. Amen

Based and redpilled

Tell us right now whether this was God giving a point to the Protestants/Orthodox by burning a Catholic church, if it was God giving a point to the Catholics via le ebin Christ-allegory, or if you're a unidenominational heretic.
GTFO otherwise.

Attached: KISH_13_309.gif (709x452, 30K)

trip 8s. I genuinly have become a christian right now right here today

Quite the opposite! pol has been full of Pagan threads today, and now this happens. The disgusting pedo worshipping Catholic church has taken a blow from the old gods.

Lets

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Hope youre doing it 24 times a day, like a real christian.

THE CLAIM THEY STAKE
LAND FROM US THEY TAKE
GARDEN IN THE BONES
A HEADDRESS DOWN IN THE SOIL WE OWN

THE HOWL FROM BELOW
THE WOLF AND THE SOARING CROW
AM I LOSING ALL CONTROL?
AM I LOSING ALL OF CONTROL?
ALL SPIRITS ENTRANCE

Attached: Odin_and_Fenrir.jpg (1879x2699, 3.28M)

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 24&version=NKJV

Attached: 51vK7pMGqOL.jpg (340x450, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oUtqwdaSzx0

God bless you user and I say thank you to God for all things.

Soon.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

Welcome to the winning side!

Attached: image.jpg (250x165, 4K)

Nice get, Satan.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

No Thanks.I am a White man,i dont bow to a kike on a stik.Desert cults belong in to the desert

God bless your soul user.

it's never been easier to spot the JIDF/shills, here... 'its the muzzies! lets get those MUSLIMS, goys!!!'
I've never seen them more actively spamming.
everyone who has been on this board for more than a month or two knows who is ultimately responsible for whats happening right now... racial kin to the muslims, those who keep muslims on their leash...
Accept Christ, just as our Gothic ancestors did, those responsible for this highest of all art that our (((eternal foe))) is attempting to destroy every last vestige of across the western world

How can a Christian fight the jew,when the Christian Religion was created by the jews?

You are truly saved today.

The Christian religion was created by ISRAELITES, those who call themselves 'jews' today are EDOMITES, the ultimate subversives who took over the temple post 70 AD... only those like yourself and the most brainwashed of Christians still believe them to be one and the same

Based thread

I might come back for more

Attached: Apustaja thumbs up at keyboard.jpg (680x544, 33K)

and we're descendants of the aryans. israelites and edomites would have done well to keep their squabble in their corner

Its a kike cult,who raped europe for a thousand of years,youre temples Need to burn and your blood hungry god,Jahwe/Allah Needs to be chased back in to the dry hellscapes he came from.

>noahs ark

Attached: 7218BC8A-97F8-4576-A199-BF4BB2EEC771.jpg (200x200, 10K)

moron, that church 8wa8s8 more than a christian symbol. it was a symbol of the ingenuity of the people of France

>happening happens
>christanons crawl out of the shadows
>needle still in arm
>keyboard and christ folder all lubed up
clockwork

Attached: Mm.png (1111x673, 1.26M)

you buy into a subversive lie

Jonathan then reaffirmed his alliance with the Romans and the Spartans. The First Book of Maccabees relates two very strange letters, claiming them to be copies of letters sent Jonathan sent Arius, the king of the Spartans:

�Jonathan the high priest, the senate of the nation, the priests, and the rest of the Jewish people to their brethren the Spartans, greeting. Already in time past a letter was sent to Onias the high priest from Arius, who was king among you, stating that you are our brethren, as the appended copy shows. Onias welcomed the envoy with honor, and received the letter, which contained a clear declaration of alliance and friendship.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life and an AR15."

Attached: sniperjesus_2afe.jpg (450x578, 44K)

>tfw know I am wicked and do not deserve His sacrifice

>It was created by the Jew(plural s)
Nnno, user. Ever since Jesus himself was on earth, the Jews in general have rejected their own Messiah lol

Acts 13:46 New Living Translation (NLT)

46 Then Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly and declared, “It was necessary that we first preach the word of God to you Jews. BUT SINCE YOU HAVE REJECTED IT AND JUDGED YOURSELVES UNWORTHY OF ETERNAL LIFE, we will offer it to the Gentiles."

Of course Paul and Barnabas didn't mean all of the Jews, but unfortunately in general it's just the plain truth. Not that anybody can't decide to change anytime they're still breathing.

I went over the top with that one,hoever i would strongly Support that it gets turned in to a celtic temple.

Scythians, Spartans, Trojans, Greeks, Goths (all Germanic peoples) and Celts... the true tribes of Israel

Eeh gross? Top kek

Attached: Oh... Oh okay.png (645x773, 49K)

The Israelies forced the (((edomites))) to convert, by the sword.
They've had their revenge ever since, and completely took over the temple and began wearing our clothes, after Herod and 70 AD

In the past years it has been hard for me to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, but recently I have finally accepted him and recently have been going to church to better myself and today I wish to continue on this path towards Redemption. God Bless you all.

congratulations, user, and welcome to the brotherhood of Christ.

Attached: 1552558797016.png (411x508, 127K)

The Jews were scattered everywhere, but yeah the Indo-Europeans were the descendants of not just Shem but of Pelegians in general, even Hebrews (who were descended from Peleg). Especially Meds and Celts.

Attached: SHEMGeneology.jpg (2127x1437, 539K)

Amen! Hallelujah ^o^

Attached: Happy_Apustaja.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

>Celts
Stop with this 19th century-invented meme-race.

The whole kike kult aka christianity is based on greed.ETERNAL LIFE,and it contradicts itself on every Corner.If you obey god you go to heaven where you can fuck , eat etc, aka SIN,you truly have to be severly impaired to believe this shit.

Wrong, the Buddhists are correct.

Christ was literally the antipode of jewish greed, and its why (((those who speak of him burning for eternity in his own excrement in their holy book))) despise him more than any other

garbage religion that has created more division and war in Africa than anything else. to hell with Christianity and fuck Jesus, and fuck anyone the believes in it.

Attached: 1503639931853.jpg (200x204, 8K)

Buddhists and Christians recognize the same God

fuck you I'll not pray to some dead dude

you are too stupid to argue against. watch youtube.com/watch?v=XSVZB3zJ35I
it brushes on europe as well and the origin of the europeans. you are the filthy liar.

>There is, O Bhikkhus, an unborn, unoriginated, uncreated, unformed. Were there not, O Bhikkhus, this unborn, unoriginated, uncreated, unformed, there would be no escape from the world of the born, originated, created, formed.

>“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Christkike be gone! The Old Gods have returned to lead the white man of Europe.

Attached: smite.png (567x850, 676K)

Funny, I had known that east European Jews were of Ashkenazi and Khazarian (and thus Gomerite and Edomite) stock, and converted to Judaism sometime in the 9th century, (not to mention actual Jews apparently assimilating with them because the Khazars allowed the Jews into their kingdom) but just yesterday me and my sister were watching a video on YouTube of one of those gifs that are like "this place every year" of Europe, and by about 800 A.D. Hebrew names started popping up in the area due north of the Caucasus lolmao

youtube.com/watch?v=IpKqCu6RcdI
Skip to 9:26 for top keks

After today, there are no more excuses. God is being as obvious as he can be and only the worst of the fedora tippers can ignore it. Christ died so that we may live. Repent and go to church this Sunday.

It does not Change the fact that he preached eternal life,which is greed in its final form.Again christianity is bullshit.

Call me when OLD GODS believers will stop looking like Dungeons and Dragons manchildren. You can't expect anyone to take your religion seriously if you all look like cosplayers.

this may be the single most infuriatingly stupid sentence I've ever heard... may God have mercy on your soul

Daily reminder that christcucks are absolutely fine with theyr daughters marrying niggers as Long the niggers are christcucks as well.Christcucks will save europe no doubt

god bless

Buddhism is a literal godless religion

Kys

>Only Criminal Black Lives Matter
Yeah, it's not like throughout the Jews' own Bible are they condemned for their wrongdoings or anything, it's not like The New Testament _clearly mentions the Pharisees and Sadducees_ doing everything they could to stop Jesus, nor does it _clearly point out the Jews_ as constantly starting up riots against and even occasionally _conspiracies_ to assassinate the early Christians or anything.

Attached: Meme_flags.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

That's not what he preached though. He preached joining God in his Kingdom. This is transcendent phrase, you have to really spend time understanding it's meaning, because it borders on rationality and pure perception. Kingdom of God is not corporeal eternal life, it is not a material place - it's a state of being.

Enlighten me then,save my Soul.Lets see what you got kike Lover (:

Lmfao you won't be saying that in the after life

Calm down Mr angry atheist and accept the Bible is true. No need to stay angry forever Mr fedora tipper

your nose is showing.
you've lost.

Buddhists don't have a god, idiot

Actual Bible way to heaven:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=7s

I get it ,its make believe its bullshit

The universe is their [spoiler](and Atheists')[/spoiler] god kinda

Or something lol

antichrist is German confirmed

Huh, wonder what I'm doing wrong with the spoiler tags. Maybe if I [spoiler]type spoiler in options... Although, I've already tried that. All well.[/spoiler]

You don't go to heaven by making Jesus Lord of your life, you go to heaven by trusting that Jesus died for your sins at the cross and rose again the third day to save you.

youtube.com/watch?v=DfpMTAPw1gY

MY NOSE? I am not the one here who bows to a dead kike.

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Praise Jesus!

Attached: 1554334279002.jpg (618x741, 75K)

This faggott in your Video litteraly wed a White women with a nigger.You christcucks will get the rope i guarantee you that.

My pastor's a gymbro and yesterday said something like "Jesus was an alpha male, not a beta male or a $oyboy."

He literally used the word $oyboy in a sermon. I hit the jackpot boys. Just wanted to share.

Attached: 1554678875931.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Wrong. Buddhism and Christianity are the same religion.

>On God and Heaven:
Buddha called God as Amitabha (‘One with eternal life and immeasurable radiance’) who is in possession of ‘Sukhavati’ (paradise), the land of ultimate bliss.
Christian God is the king of Heaven, a land of no suffering.

>On qualities of God:
Buddhism: self-existent, formless, infinite
Christianity: self-existent, formless, infinite

>On salvation:
Buddhism: If you came to know God, you have found deliverance.
Christianity: If you came to know God, you have found deliverance.

Buddhism on Christ: "There is, o monks, an unborn, unoriginated, uncreated, unformed. Were there not this unborn, unoriginated, uncreated, unformed, there would be no escape from the world of the born, originated, created, formed."

Christ lives within all our hearts.

obligatory

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-183526.jpg (1080x331, 104K)

I don't know if I'm ready...

Saved from what asshole?

From the heavy debt of your own sins. Christ has infinite money, why not let him pay it off?

sell your cloak
buy a sword

Attached: ST916556B_AngleRightUp_Front_2.jpg (2100x1583, 278K)

Unironically, hell.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-184301.jpg (810x2391, 821K)

Sin is subjective,its okey for you christcuskcs to slaughter unarmed men women and children as Long they not christcucks themselfs like you did it to the balts and saxons,and of course Jesus has Money,hes a bloodhungry kike after all (:

>Lets see what you got kike Lover (:

You do realize that Jews got nicknamed "Kikes" because in Yiddish, "Kikel" means circle right? The big kicker is that they got called that _because Jewish immigrants who needed to check out things wanted to -avoid checking off things on their forms with a *cross*,- so they drew a circle instead._

Now, to be fair, maybe didn't need to say stupid, even though he's entitled to, it's not necessarily the best course of- Oh WHO am I kidding, I'm a hypocrite (kek), I still say words when I get mad lol and much dirtier than that

Attached: tic-tac-toe, which is a gif for some reason.gif (400x400, 12K)

>Buy a sword
Where's the bayonet? Jk jk Ik you meant figuratively, quoting Jesus before he went to be crucified.

If some dumbass kike book thels you that hell is real then of course its real!!!!! Would you sell me youre house for some Magic beans too?

I dont see reincarnation under christianity though

Ah yes, because it says in the New Testament to kill your enemies. Oh wait! In the Beatitudes, (should be easy to find, it's in Matthew) Jesus _himself_ said to _LOVE_ your enemies.

Attached: Buzz Hmm.jpg (200x211, 6K)

So because one kike gets hated by the majority of other kikes,this makes him good?You christcucks are the jews footsoldiers