WHY WON’T SOMEONE DO SOMETHING

WHY WON’T SOMEONE DO SOMETHING

Attached: CBE9EC11-5169-4FDB-B2C9-A0DF50D7DC6B.jpg (1242x1564, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02Xf0V3uIIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck kikes

How are people still not seeing it? How are MOST people still not seeing it?

It's a rhetorical question goys, I am severely red-pilled to the point of (((them))) doing everything they can to hinder my communications, especially on here my keyboard (phone user) gets insane retarded input lag even though the address bar doesn't.

Yes, I figured that out you stupid cunts. Come and get me.

>jewish worker
>jewish
>defending muzzies

why?

They aren't, just trying to create sympathy for "refugooz"

We need to find a ways to redpill the youth. Once you see it you can't unsee it, whereas cuckery can be undone.

Attached: 54732039_160481154961979_1093693667625681851_n.jpg (1080x720, 69K)

Because they believe their own rhetoric, and don't think the demographic change in Europe will be as complete as it will be (if we do nothing).

kill all communists

Jews will attack white people at every opportunity. Even if it hurts them in the long run

reverse psy opers

Somebody did the fire

Please tell me how does this hurt jews in the long run?

Attached: this_is_fine_2.png (916x446, 643K)

No shit, it survived 1500 years, two world wars and a revolution without catching fire once.

Are they trying to make me hate Jews?

>jews playing both sides as usual
They stir the pot.

Attached: 1520577405312.jpg (592x465, 78K)

>be Europe
>see a historical structure burn
>it's the equivalent of Mecca in Europe
>stand around and do nothing
>don't even bother to grab pales of water and FUCKING TRY to do something
>nah_I'm_good.jpg

It's over. You think Muslims would just stand there if Mecca was on fire? Europe, specifically France, is a land of pussies.

They tear down our monuments, kill and rape our people and burn down our history and yet there's no race war. I'm done. I'm checking out. Good luck to the rest of you.

>why does the average person have an average IQ????

Please dude.

My white supremacy is always showing

>Jews lecturing anyone on Syria
Being it up with Israel, schlomo

>the Jewish worker

Attached: started-paying-attention-anti-white-jews-stein-berg.jpg (720x871, 114K)

Because most brown people see Jews as white people. Although in the US many (especially the youth) are starting to see Jews for what they really are.

They're not defending Muslims, they're attacking Europeans.

>He thinks Jews and Muslims are opposed when it comes to whites and Christianity
Oh user....

This kind of trend makes it all the more important to look into Nietzsche’s ideas of Supermen

JEWS ARE BEHIND THE WAR ON SYRIA. ISRAEL IS LITERALLY THE CHIEF AGGRESSOR.

FUCKING KIKES I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH.

Fucking imagine if this was the al haram the shitshow would be next level desu I say we fucking burn it in rebellion it’s obviously a bunch of dirty allah praising shits

Try it kid, any time, any place.

I know how retarded the average human is, I've known that since I was 8 and knew more than my teachers, hence why I specifically said it was a RHETORICAL question, because I knew stupid mutts like you would say hurrr every1 is stoopid

I know. It's not news to me.

I have an Instagram account called Fortnite posts daily, it's locked and private and loads of 12 year old Dutch kids send that follow request, when I accept, they're greeted by "Forget Fortnite, we're being conquered!" And loads of redpill pics

You must cry over everything, otherwise you are a biggot.

They realized long ago what the npc was and they figured out how to exploit it. You'll never break the programming.

>Mourn over a building with historical significance to yourself and/or your culture
>Or, an entire country of people and places that have no attachments to you
Good thing I'm an American, because I can meme about both and care about neither!

One building burning is a greater tragedy than six trillion Jews.

He has a point, both are equally Roman provinces

Honestly the amount of Zoomers who are becoming resistant to the programming simply because of public school as a White minority is gonna save us all.

You can't change the truth of reality.

I'm with you. I'm ready to tap out.

Easy. Fighting is hard work, something you oppose.

God I want that t shirt. But the vendor who's selling it got their site shut down. Fucking kikes.

he wont be alone

How are small levels of white children surrounded by large levels of brown children good?
Either theyll become racist and inclusive. Or adapt and breed in with them.
Not all white children are immune to the progressive programming

Maybe in Weimerica, our wells are not as poisoned and White zoomers here are absolutely awake.

Each of us can take 1.000 of them, remember that.

>the equivalent of Mecca
The fuck?

Please expand on this for red pill power.

Shut your fat, ugly, balding, inbred neanderthal pigskin face, you genetically inferior piece of fucking shit. Quit projecting your own inferiority, you pin dicked little pasty cumstain maggot. The entire world fucking hates your vile race. Get that through your little low IQ neanderthal pea brain. The east is going to take over everything, socially, economically, militarily. Right before we nuke what's left of your pathetic shithole jew-cucked, Muslim-occupied countries into fucking oblivion. We are going to rape your whore fucking women and cut off your cockroach childrens' heads and genitals before your fucking eyes. You will die, and you will be nothing. You will never experience anything ever again. All of your memories and everything that sums up your miserable existence up to this point will be completely eradicated from reality. And you will never, ever experience anything ever again. Lol, whites have the tiniest little mini sausage pin dicks. Stop deflecting, you pathetic sack of genetic garbage. The white genocide hasn't even fucking begun yet, cocksucker

First that tweet about anti-Semitic statue and now this?
It's like they want people to hate Jews.

It's OBVIOUS the Jews conspired this attack. I'm 100% sure this will lead to more "strength in diversity", because that's what usually happens when JEW-MEDIA gets to control the news.

This was guaranteed a Mossad attack on France. It REEKS of jewery and I'm SICK and TIRED of explaining this

Attached: 1555251558405.jpg (1600x900, 118K)

>Kikes acting like if they're not responsible for Syria and Libya

Attached: D3VsGdTW0Ag6yPR.jpg (747x733, 104K)

The jew's next move will be to start war with Iran and bring the USA into it. Little do they know that allies can change.

Attached: 1553300359779.jpg (2048x2048, 1.99M)

They aren't defending muzzies, they want the West to attack Assad to 'help' the 'oppressed people' ;)

poor dumb leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=02Xf0V3uIIQ

To be fair that’s a standard shear failure, there’s much more sketchy things about 9/11

>Mourning for your own and not others is RACIAL SUPREMACY
Guess I'm a supreme race.

Anyone trying to do something is censored and you won’t hear about it.

I MOURN FOR MINE YOU ABSOLUTE TRASH POT OVEN DODGER.

You know what I didnt realized it until hou said but holy shit its true. It survived EVERYTHING. If you went back and told people that if fell they would be like "damn, what is it? Third world war?" and nah the government let it happen, the government supported it

Man fuck the state

You have my axe.

Attached: SPOILER_this_is_fine.png (922x452, 643K)

It's good for business

Based. Keep up the good fight.

Shit in the toilet, nothing unusual. Shit on the kitchen table, now it's a problem.

Arent kikes bombing syrians and stealing their land every other day

>Syria

Gaza?

fucking nice
we should do more things like this

Fuck kikes

Muslims are a weapon to be used against others.

When you actually hear them talk honestly behind closed doors your simpathy will disappear. It's been this way since Christ

Probably mobile post from the bread line

Attached: 1474633843335.gif (485x300, 2.54M)

After the Christchurch attack last month, people of all faiths joined Muslims in wearing head scarfs and the call to prayer. I hope our Muslim friends win join in union with our Catholic friends and mourn the loss of building of such significance together.

I doubt it.

Attached: 1555356572499.jpg (638x450, 71K)

Well it was a nice idea lol.

Grab a bucket of water for a fire on the roof? That’s not as easy as it sounds

>Merely existing as a country has the same value as the pinnacle of human achievement.
Egalitarianism and Marxism in a nutshell.

im a fucking white suprematist cuz i dont give a fuck to syria

Dude, My white supremacy is about to start showing. Fucking Jews.

Never let a situation go to waste.

Pretty much came out of the red pill cloest on normiebook over this. The fire rises.

it has to do with apathy and that most people aren't that political. they want solutions.