So is this fire at Notre Dame the end of the world or something guys?

So is this fire at Notre Dame the end of the world or something guys?

Attached: 1493990354101.png (708x1076, 104K)

A new cathedral will be built with a "modern" twist for our enlightened age.

Attached: boss_nass.jpg (322x290, 27K)

No, it's the start of something.

you mean a mosque?

End? This is the beginning of the great purge. All middle eastern imagery will vanish from Europe

Attached: 1552793284162.png (451x450, 119K)

It may seem that way, but,it's just the beginning. This was a pretty clear sign from God, and a test. Just remember, God is within us - and while cathedrals may bring us closer to Him when they stop being viewed as a religious place it is only logical He allows them to be destroyed.

nothing will happen
france is cucked beyond salvation.

The beginning of the end. Is it the end for us or for them will depend on whether whites will wake up soon enough

Attached: 1522318273890.jpg (500x378, 34K)

Does someone have Twitter? I've heard peaceful shitskins are celebrating the fire but didn't see it myself.

It's a symbol of useless cuck boomers allowing this shit to happen in the first place and then holding back the rest of us from doing anything about it.

Only, as we know it.

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 131K)

HAPPY EASTER HONK HONK

yes

Eat shit and die like

Attached: halal.jpg (775x553, 73K)

Sad good bye white people I guess the stronger Muslims will overtake the weak white men it's just the cycle I guess

Say the guy with an anime avatar and fag flag geeze it's really over for whites isn't it

No, it won't lead to much of anything.

shut up leaf

this will be the new notre dame

Attached: 1.Tate_-1200x750.jpg (1200x750, 153K)

native fresh men are weak
french women are fuck meat for invaders
I salivate thinking about it
Imagine hundreds of years of culture and identity fading in real time, ugh mmmmmm *licks lips*

It was an accident jesus christ you conspiracy theorists

yes master

Of course not don't be ridiculous, It will be rebuilt in the same manner only it will have depicitions of all faiths and cultures on it's walls. An excellent opportunity to remake history! Hail diversity!