You're all going to blame this shit on Muslims regardless of evidence...

You're all going to blame this shit on Muslims regardless of evidence. I've already seen people referencing fucking facebook reactions as proof.

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190415131804-02-notre-dame-fire-0415.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/09/cell-of-french-women-radicalised-by-isis-behind-failed-notre-dame-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5eCFiUDq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP critical thinking

On the flip side, if the authorities has evidence that it was arson by Muslims, they'd bury it.

Attached: 1544099840791.jpg (498x401, 48K)

>white people build amazing cathedral
>white people maintain it for 700 years
>brown people invade
>700 year old cathedral burns to the ground shortly after
Hmmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-160655.png (1080x1920, 885K)

who cares, as long as we get to kill muslims it's fine

I hope it was a muslim, imagine the great redpilling

15th March --> Christchurch
15th April --> Notre Dame

Several muslims swaring revenge, including threats of "burning down churches". This week is the holy week (Easter Week).

OP, kys. You are a faggot. You know exactly who did it, but don't have the courage to speak out.

Bullshit. Westerners are so brutally cucked, even when only a single one of them was left, watching his sister raped and ravaged, he would still say that it's all just because of his own intolerance. We deserve EVERYTHING because we have become weak. I hope we get buttraped much, much more brutal than this. We deserve everything. Repent.

Who owns the land?

The facebook reacts might not be proof, but it does say alot. And you can be sure as shit it would be reported on if it was white people reacting this way to burning a mosque.

3 churches get vandalized daily in france. This is my evidence.
If i know you killed 99 puppies, I'm gonna blame you when I find the 100th

We should make sure of who's actually responsible, but Muslims deserve a full share of blame for it regardless, because of their documented previous attempt to destroy it.

>oy vey

>You're all going to blame this shit on Muslims regardless of evidence

They had tried it before, even the leftist media mouthpieces reported on it: theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/09/cell-of-french-women-radicalised-by-isis-behind-failed-notre-dame-attack

The evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5eCFiUDq8

muslims

JDL accepted responsibility and quickly retracted it.

Attached: 1555356257267.jpg (846x869, 118K)

>You're all going to blame this shit on Muslims regardless of evidence.

Yes, we are. Just exterminate them already. It'll only help us.

Attached: gal-3506133.jpg (960x641, 49K)

Thinking it's muslims is retarded.

Attached: paint job.jpg (600x582, 94K)

No. I blame the Jews. Even if the Muslims did it, The Jews brought the Muslims to Europe.

i know. surprises me that no one comprehends how easy it is to make fake accounts, to discredit their enemy. its like 101 false flag

Not just Muslims, motherfucking evil ass Jews too.

Time for synagogues and mosques to be burnt to the ground, by the dozens, all around the world.