How the fuck can a renovation cause a fucking wild fire?

How the fuck can a renovation cause a fucking wild fire?

Attached: images (22).jpg (678x452, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bonestructure.ca/en/articles/construction-methods-what-are-your-options/
youtube.com/watch?v=rTwgbwYTWdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western buildings are a bit more involved than yours Poo, they aren't just mud and sticks. Power tools, welding equipment, electrical shorts can all cause fires.

>Built 1000 years ago
>Electricity
Retard.

It allowed people to go there and put a fire easily. Employing only Christians to do the repair would have been bad you know, so Jews and Muslims had to help!

>he thinks the heatings during winter comes from pure faith

He was implying the opposite, kraut

>Renovated in 2019
>Electricity

Both of you are retards.

surrender your h1b1 and return to calcutta

stray spark from a welder or something to that effect

It's what happens when they hire shitskin labor to save money who then proceed to crank up all the heaters on the site to their maximum output to make the indoor temperature better reflect their country of origin. I base this on what I've seen on construction sites in Toronto though it's likely the same everywhere.

Signed

when the renovation is done by asian men, hired by second generation holocaust survivors, anything can happen

Attached: 1550145527214.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

How?
There is not much you can misinterpret, so go through this step by step.
Throw a hissy fit and call me names, when you realise you've been bested.

Because it's being conducted by 3rd world labourers.

shills BTFO

The one with Muslim workers

How the fuck can jet fuel melt steal beams?

Hiring Muslim caracens as a construction crew for a cathedral can cause that.

electric wires or niggers "restorators"

>How the fuck can a renovation cause a fucking wild fire?
The building is vacant or closed to the public. There is no regular flow of patrons or staff to notice and stop an arsonist or the staging of arson.

Attached: Vandals, arsonists target French Catholic churches.jpg (846x869, 118K)

It's 2019 and even if the building is seven centuries old the work isn't being done with iron tools and torchlight.

Morons. Truly and fully, I wish you were dead.

>electricity
>careless workers
>highly flammable chemicals

It can weaken them furthering the structure to collapse fag

This

when renovation are made in a country which ten percent of its population is Muslim and a big part of them hate everything related to French people.

It was renovated to be more Muslim friendly.

Oh yeah fag? Keep using a browser whose company is run by a curry skin.

Completly no relation

WE

Attached: beejoel.gif (260x195, 1.26M)

it cant, and eve if a fucking cathedral built 850yo ago could catch fire, renovation of this magnitude have very strics protocols. Stop believing mutts, they build their houses with fucking cardboard.

They did it

Attached: 2AFC7C46-2631-44D5-A2D5-CDD4C8A2BA9F.jpg (1621x1132, 445K)

No one uses electrical heat in wood buildings, it's also Spring.

this is jews declaring war

>Stop believing mutts, they build their houses with fucking cardboard.

citation needed

Obvious bait is obvious

And the basilique of Saint Denis vandalized last week was due to pigeons

Attached: bbr.jpg (677x380, 32K)

I don't think anyone renovating a historic building would be that negligent but I don't live in France they probably out sourced the electricity job to some fucking refugee that doesn't know shit about electricity because they wanted the team renovating to be diverse.

Honest question, why are you so proud of your diaspora? Overseas Greeks are successful too, they played a disproportionate role in creating the modern commercial shipping industry. That doesn't mean modern Greece proper isn't a low-tier European state.

And in the case of India it's even worse, because you treat fucking cows better than women and defecate in the open.

I really struggle to understand the arrogance Indians have sometimes.

>Most buildings (both residential and commercial) are built around a frame that provides the structure and support for the building. Framing typically falls into two categories – heavy framing and light framing – with light framing used in the majority of residential buildings. Light framing is typically done using dimensional lumber or light-gauge steel, with the building’s structural skeleton of wood or steel components assembled piece by piece.
bonestructure.ca/en/articles/construction-methods-what-are-your-options/

How the fuck did it take them like an hour to get water spraying on the thing? It takes like 5 minutes to attach a hose to a hydrant. Everyone involved in this operation should be fired. Are "professional" firefighters literally retarded? Just have 100 people with hoses walk in and you'll literally have it under control in 10 minutes.

Also why not use planes and helicopters? 1 or 2 loads of water could have easily saved the whole thing. It's almost hard to believe those people are getting paid for this shit and can't even think of simple solutions.

there wasnt enough shit covering the structures to protect it from the flames

yeah sure none at all

Attached: 1555363053881.png (2148x1278, 1.69M)

french ""people"" are very special

kek

Part of the problem is the construction itself, it can't be put out with the usual underside attack through the ceiling without causing even more damage. The water has to come from the top and it's a very tall structure.

Oily rag could do it. They ignite spontaneously with no need for ignition source.

Thanks user

nothing to see here.. move along

Looks like we have work to do, the cucks in France will do anything to suppress this kind of information.

It cant. This is deliberate. I used to be a firefighter. The fact that the news ruled out arson or terrorism before the fire is put out is an obvious sign. After a fire in america and the scene is safeish. Over haul begins where you search for bodies and put out residiual fire left over. Around that time is when fire investigation occurs. The fire was still burning when they ruled out arson. Which means it was probably arson because they literally wouldn't even be able to investigate yet.

I've seen like 10 firefighters in total in the videos. You'd think the French would literally have every single firefighter and the fucking army on the scene when one of their most important buildings is burning to the ground. But nah just half-ass it.
It's not rocket science. It's literally just fire. You put water on it and it's gone.

Jews. They are burning down Muslim and Christian holy sights as they prepare to build their own.

I mean, even if it were torchlight, that's still quite the hazard.

is it normal to weld around jet fuel

Unfortunately the fire moves so fast that it becomes an exercise in just putting out a fire and not on saving what's left. The firefighters all knew this, it was gone before they even climbed out of their trucks.

Jesus Christ.

Attached: UEptom7.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

This 100%.

By being an excuse to send operatives to burn the bitch down. Didn't even have to plant bombs like on 9/11.

>The fact that the news ruled out arson or terrorism before the fire is put out is an obvious sign.
Exactly right. They declared it an accident within MOMENTS. There was no time or possibility of doing an investigation as the fire was still going. It was literally not possible to know it was an accident at the time they said so. They lied.

FBPB. Poos are truly stupid people.

POO

Some salty mudslime put it on fire it’s obvious

Mohammed 100

If history is our guide, they will find Iranian or Hezbollah passports conveniently laying nearby. We should be at war within the next six months.

The Media, being Holy Judges, ruled out arson by their divine decree.

In fact, the police claimed it as an accident, which is what makes it truly nefarious, because the police knew that they didnt know that yet.

Can anyone back this up or counter it? Does fire investigation always take place after the fire is out?

Nigger laborer works with open flame, nigs it up, accidentally sets something on fire, runs the fuck away

when else do you investigate?

I bet they'll build a mosque in its place.

I have no idea.

Yes, but the question now is whether or not the French government conveniently forgets to do it.

equal parts gasoline with dish soap

DIDN'T

yes, you need the fire to be out so you can survey the entire scene, see where it started, analyze the residue's chemical composition, and generally get physical evidence, you dont analyze a dynamic scene

Our 680 year old Riga Castle caught on fire a few years ago while in renovation.
So I guess it can happen.

But contrary to baguettes, our FD put out the fire and saved it.

Attached: Riga-deg-valsts-Prezidenta-pils.jpg (520x315, 30K)

During the fire.

>How the fuck can a renovation cause a fucking wild fire?
It can't,, when working on buildings of that historical value and heritage there are safety measures upon safety measures upon safety measures.
The fire started 4 minutes after the Church closed. It's 100% arson.
600+ years, survives countless wars and arson attacks, revolutions. there is no way a fire could have gotten that big that quickly by accident.
It was a very counter-semitic church used KJV Bible. (((Who))) has been trying to start a war with whites for this past year?
pay close attention to number 2
anyway the church will definitely be rebuilt larger and greater than ever before, the walls are still intact.
this has sealed their fate.

Attached: paint job.jpg (600x582, 94K)

Lucky there wasn't any jet fuel around or it would have collapsed neatly into its own footprint before the firefighters even had a chance to save it.

bro fire up backdraft if you want some fire knowledge

youtube.com/watch?v=rTwgbwYTWdQ

Construction work has a very high fire risk, renovation even more so, with renovation there's all the risks of normal site work with things like old electrics and old, dried out wood that add to the risk. That could have started hours before anyone noticed it

>Jews and Muslims

Pretty much anything - rags soaked in distillated, a torch valve not completely closed, torn insulation a power cord.

Any "terror" angle to this would be in the sense that some low wage subcontract worker from Refugeesia did something extraordinarily stupid. Maybe tried to light up while siphoning gas into Coke cans like in the old country.

Usually they investigate while it's still at 600 Celsius, a comfy temperature.

>Looks like we have work to do, the cucks in France will do anything to suppress this kind of information.

This

Considering timing and all the sandniggers pretty obvious this one was done on purpose

Literally nothing wrong with building houses out of chipboard and 2 by 4s prove me wrong

There is evidence of prior attacks. See

SNEED

>It cant. I used to be a firefighter
Laid off due to incompetence, presumably.
What happens when a rag soaked in linseed oil (which very well might've been used in restoration of a wooden structure) is left in an open bucket?
It spontaneously ignites, typically long after the rag has been abandoned. This would not be the first time a serious fire has been started from simple negligence.

my father is a battalion chief in our states second biggest city and I can 100% agree. after the fire is out and the scene is structurally clear for inspection, they run forensics for accelerants, inspect wiring for electrical causes, check propagation pattern and origin point. its like piecing together a murder. this takes a long time, but is fully neccessary because insurance policies, payouts, manslaughter/murder charges all depend on official reports on the fire.

Why the fuck would muslims want to burn what is probably the most anti-semitic Chruch in the world?
Use your fucking brain.
the JDL took responsibility and then quickly retracted it.

Attached: JDL second most active terrorsit group.png (288x342, 98K)

Yeah no relation at all, I guess churches just feel like burning down lately.

Honestly at this point I'm not even sure if I'm being ironic, the way our society's gone I wouldn't be surprised if the churches are literally killing themselves..

This.

You aren't wrong about the oily rags but he's also right, the fire isn't even out and a narrative is already being pushed without any investigation.

Do Catholics really need any more evidence that God despises their heresy and idolatry, and has caused one of their greatest buildings to burn to the ground?

That fire is just a taste of what Marian worshippers will see after death.

And of course the media had evidence of this linseed rag, or any other negligence before making that statement, right?

i get you bro. one way or another we are doing this to ourselves and need to change something in our ways.

I hope you are playing devils advocate and not actually suggesting an oil soaked rag started this fire before any formal inspection occurs. the conditions for a spontaneous ignition have to be perfect. Occams razor suggests this is intentional, no way it could spread that far, that fast.

truly a shame any way you slice it.