Notre Dame Has Been Saved

twitter.com/france24_en/status/1117897204742512640?s=21
>'They are now saying the structure of Notre Dame has been saved'
twitter.com/KoliaDelesalle/status/1117865987670364160?s=19
>Good news: all the works of art were saved. The treasure of the Cathedral is intact, the Crown of thorns, the Holy sacraments.
GOD IS REAL, THERE IS HOPE ANONS
THIS ONE TIME I'LL TOAST ALONGSIDE A FROG
youtu.be/TKtCVblxDRc

Attached: istockphoto-966712406-640x640.jpg (640x360, 273K)

Wow it's almost as if they were moved out beforehand

Doubt the stained glass is okay. If it is though, it does seem like a message from god, due to the timing of holy week and the fact the fire did not harm anybody nor any artwork. Basically warning us to get our shit together.

....uh...yay...the art is saved. It'll look good in a museum.....

....If you're concerned about the art, you don't know how wrong you are.

GOD LET HIS OWN BUILDING OF WORSHIP BURN AND THEN PUT IT OUT AFTER IT SUFFERED EXTENSIVE DAMAGE. HALLELUJAH.

christcucks are retarded

Hopefully it is, the fire seems to have been centered towards the middle of the Cathedral so some stained glass might be gone, but not all of it. I agree with what you said about how it's a message from God right in the midst of Holy Week.

>tfw free will
The Pagan larpers could at least try to know anything about Christianity before calling it retarded

Do you really think god would be a materialist? Think about it. The building hasn’t been SERIOUSLY fucked, it suffered a fire like this in the 19th century. The roof was mainly new anyway. But notre dame burning, that image, will 100% resonate emotionally with the frogs. That building is a huge icon. There will be an upsurge in Christianity across France after this.

OP implied that god intervene and saved the building. Where does free will come in?

You're a fuckwit but that's expected from your "people".

Rebuild the Cathedral into something that makes the Vatican look like those faggy little sheds Protestants call churches.

Let's see it in the sunlight tomorrow.

It didn't harm anybody because the French are no longer godly. They abandoned God in 1789; this is God abandoning them

It will be restored as a new cultural center for the world.

DO WE NEED 50 FUCKING THREADS ABOUT THIS FAGGOT? THERES A FUCKING STICKY

Most likely Muslims, Jews, or a human fuck up caused the fire. It didn't just start from lightning striking the building you aspie
Based leaf, fuck Protestants as always
I suppose that's the only way to totally insure that the fire is under control and to evaluate the damage, but the fire is under control at the moment.

When did I ever assign blame you illiterate fuck?

Humans have free will. Humans caused the fire. Therefore, their free will caused the fire. Are you so stupid you can't even follow a step forward in logic?

sticky are not comfy breads

>thou shalt not worship idols

stained glass is from bell towers that did not burn (at least not as badly as the roof)

Are you really this retarded? I know that in the breaks between the sodomy your pastor trained you not to think for yourself but even this is a bit much.

So it actually worked

Attached: awshit.jpg (684x387, 20K)

Sad