White boy murders his OWN GRANDPARENTS; tries to shoot up a school:

Why do white people do this? This is just nasty dindu-tier savagery:

>Police: Wisconsin teen gunned down grandparents

>A 17-year-old told investigators that he fatally shot his grandparents and was planning to cause harm at his eastern Wisconsin high school, police said Monday.

>Police officers responding to a 911 call for assistance found the bodies of 74-year-old Dennis Kraus and 73-year-old Letha Kraus at their home in Grand Chute about 11:30 a.m. Sunday, Officer Travis Waas said. He declined to release details of the call.

>Police arrested their grandson, Alexander M. Kraus at the couple's home, Waas said. Kraus, who lives in nearby Neenah, admitted that he shot the couple, Waas said. Waus declined to comment on the nature of Kraus' plans at his school or the severity of the threat. Police also released no information on why the couple was shot.

>Kraus was being held in the Outagamie County Jail and has not yet been charged. Police said in a news release that he could be charged with two counts of first-degree intentional homicide. Each charge would carry a life sentence.

foxnews.com/us/police-wisconsin-teen-gunned-down-grandparents

Attached: ContentBroker_contentid-87d62a3a80e848d8a4e4bfe21315a6da[1].png (1862x1048, 1.54M)

I think he might be Jewish something looks off with his face

Saging for OP larping as a nigger.
Also calling it now: SSRIs

N o m o t i v e

We put a lot of pressure on young people and sometimes they just snap. Notice that when whites do these kinds of things it's not for personal gain, it could be best described as a psychotic break. When nigs go on a rampage they attempt to stay out of jail and get benefits from the damage. This kid was completely past the point of no return nihilism.

Based, boomer eradication.

He didn’t like boomers?

>He a good boy dindu nuffin he mind ain't right!

The absolute state...

>Kraus

>SSRIs

this

kid was probably on zombie meds

He killed his grandparents and waited around for the cops to arrest him. There's something wrong with his brain.

>Kraus
Those filthy GERMans

>SSRI's
Ding ding ding. LITERALLY every time. I'm not exaggerating.

dat nose tho

Attached: 1553707260312.jpg (626x799, 195K)

wanna bet he was a Bernie/AOC groupie? and dat nose.....

Attached: progressivememe.jpg (474x553, 60K)

That's as german of a face as Ive ever seen.

Does it matter if he was? What happens to Bernie/AOC if he was?

nice trips, but you're wrong

Most races kill their own.
It is true however, that blacks kill outside their race more than others. But if it's a white murderer, chances are far greater he killed other whites.
This is true for all races.

That's standard euromutt.
But he gives the Kushner vibe.

when father time isnt doing the job fast enough

>white people
Kraus is a Jewish name... and looks Jewish .. just like Harris, Klebold, and most of the mass shooters in between.

Attached: 1536418439031.png (746x247, 41K)

Old bags had it comin

>(((Kraus)))

Any real American with German heritage changed their name around the 1940s.

He's cute

i agree

Wow, I literally live in Appleton. What a time to be alive.

What a jawlet

>dude if they were democrats, the democrats are totally pwn'd.

>ignores: Oklahoma City; Charleston Church Massacre; Mosque Massacre; Synogogue Shooting; attacks on Sikhs, etc.

non-anglo americans were a mistake

>Gamers Rise Up!
Flatten the Monsters, Age War Now

>brown eyes
>white
that's a muttfreak