Well deserved, FUCK religion

Well deserved, FUCK religion.

Attached: skynews-notre-dame-paris_4640855.jpg (768x432, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wwjq68nsIcM
youtu.be/xkHBGbj8UtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot OP

I agree, Christians are showing how pathetically shallow their "souls" are today. They have no idea how to be powerful and lead a civilization, and they cry like little babies when their IDOLATRY is burned in front of them.

Funny, they don't cry for me, or my family, or the millions of other white families. They don't cry for dead and raped Europe.

They cry for their Jew-Church, their Jew-Catholic idolatrous barbarism. Disgusting. They deserve it. The only truly sad thing is, they won't learn any lessons, they'll just be sad little Christ-cucks who "pray" and feel sad, then keep getting their asses kicked.

M’lady

hello fellow athiest

Attached: atheist-is-just-another-name-for-being-jewish.jpg (634x724, 36K)

FUCK western civilization

Sage
fpbp as always

Attached: 1555209375542.png (200x200, 5K)

>announcing a sage

>flag
Go back

nah, atheists have respects for works of arts, no matter who made them, unlike christians, but hey, were better than them, its our burden

Attached: 2101458738_4f09c63b69_b.jpg (1024x760, 814K)

is that some fresh OC there user?

youtu.be/wwjq68nsIcM

>in this moment, I am euphoric. not because of some phony God's blessing, but because I am enlightened by my intelligence
-OP

this was planted to erase european culture. Gothic architecture comes from Goths, former Gets, Geto-Dacians.
Fuck you khazar pieces of shit! Fuck you! We are at the end times of Apocalypse and Armageddon follows! You're fucked!!!

>Anonymous (ID: nSL1npYG) 04/16/19(Tue)00:37:34 No.210080327▶
>this was planted to erase european culture. Gothic architecture comes from Goths, former Gets, Geto-Dacians.
>Fuck you khazar pieces of shit! Fuck you! We are at the end times of Apocalypse and Armageddon follows! You're fucked!!!
I'm not even a christian.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

the state of newfags

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 31K)

Attached: hey blow me.jpg (768x768, 186K)

Friendly reminder that Notre Dame, Paris, and all of France sit on Gaul soil.

White people existed before Christianity, the question is will we exist after all the damage this desert religion has done to us?

> nah, atheists have respects for works of arts, no matter who made them, unlike christians,
Afraid the OP proves otherwise.
And it's just like atheists, to be so fucking arrogant, they think they can speak as the experts when a historical church burns down.
Nobody wants to hear your pathetic opinions.
It always just sounds like the same shit.
It'll be a short thread.

Don't cut yourself

Attached: Marcus-Sikora_BioPage_1.jpg (360x360, 83K)

Fick dich Abdullah

`murican fag. I understand you've got nothing to be proud of at the moment being in the sorry state that you're in, but don't hate on your european cousins for being pissed that their ancient historical architecture, regardless if you give a fuck or not about jeezy, is important to preserve.. especially in a global climate in which mosques are trendy right now...
Or you may be a jew fag psy-op piece of shit glow in the dark mossad nigger that just wants to discredit the reality of the matter and genuine concern for loss of european history.
khazar fag, you deserve a thousand deaths! to be resurrected and killed again and again and again!

you're trying too hard

God burnt it down to punish anyone stupid enough to actually believe in God in 2019

Attached: DO-mcr1UMAAJFsj.jpg (552x550, 51K)

d.u.b.s say you burn in hell.

Reroll

well fuck

Pathetic OP.

fag athiest

it's never been easier to spot the JIDF/shills, here... 'its the muzzies! lets get those MUSLIMS, goys!!!'
I've never seen them more actively spamming.
everyone who has been on this board for more than a month or two knows who is ultimately responsible for whats happening right now... racial kin to the muslims, those who keep muslims on their leash...

There has been a planned demolition of 2800 French churches going on for the past few years now. Churches like the one in this video have been flattened but yet nobody has batted an eyelid.

youtu.be/xkHBGbj8UtQ

FPBP

Attached: 1552866550233.jpg (474x473, 27K)

>everyone ITT

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

You must be quite of a cultureless soulless emotionally unintelligent mentally ill subhuman to think the loss of something like this is of worth merely to religious people.

Attached: Notre Dame.webm (960x404, 2.98M)

fuck you, you fucking nigger faggot!

See

fuck you fedora

Tip your fedora somewhere else neger

It was a planned arson under guise of reconstruction. (((Someone))) did something.

based

bluepilled

Attached: 1555355000875.jpg (1219x2131, 506K)

hahah why not piss on it? piss will put it out, hahahah!"

ja ganz gut akhi is strafe für kuffar yallh

Damn gypsies!!

Kill yourself you sub-human. This is not Religion, this is Culture.

honestly there might be some decent thread here from time to time but 80% of the content here is just shallow mindless garbage and this garbage attracts a lot of mouthbreating imbeciles who just keep shitposting because its the only release of dopamine they have left after frying their adhd brains with le epic memes and braise KEK :DD for hours every day

>FUCK religion.
Indeed, but i hate when monuments of architecture got destroyed.