Muslims laugh, celebrate as blaze destroys Notre Dame cathedral during Holy Week

mobile.twitter.com/jihadwatchRS/status/1117885204427726849

jihadwatch.org/2019/04/allah-est-grand-muslims-laugh-celebrate-as-blaze-destroys-notre-dame-cathedral-during-holy-week

>Jihadists may not have set the fire, but they’re certainly celebrating it. Many Muslims believe that the ruins and destruction of non-Muslim structures testifies to the truth of Islam, as the Qur’an suggests that the destroyed remnants of ancient non-Muslim civilizations are a sign of Allah’s punishment of those who rejected his truth: “Many were the Ways of Life that have passed away before you: travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth.” (3:137)

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-162722~01.jpg (1198x1243, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
youtu.be/A19oaNXrapE
youtu.be/m1BrqlKaEOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero_Decree
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that a kike?

>(((Robert Spencer)))
Naturally he covers for his tribesmen who are similarly ecstatic

I hate Muslims so fucking much

Attached: image.jpg (960x568, 54K)

Big surprise. Muslims are against every religion that isn't theirs. They are subhuman

Talking of it as if Muslims weren't Jewish golems

Spencer is Greek Orthodox

Muslims are a bigger threat to us than they are to you western cucks

top kek

Attached: 1549410589540.jpg (3402x3429, 1.56M)

You have nukes they don't. Nice try kike

Do you wanna live next to people who want to behead you?

Then again you are from UK so you probably already live like that

yeah. its not like Jow Forums didnt make fun of the christchurch shooting or something.

What does it change with what I said, faggot?

You lost your grip of the leash, now the dog going around biting peoples left and right and you'll weasel away as chaos ensue because just like the rest of your kin you're all cowards down to the bone that simply cannot learn of their mistakes nor possibly understand the advantage of accountability.

Just obey your selfish nature and cower away from the trouble you created, you won't be part of the solution as you literally cannot help yourself but fuck things up, both for yourself and others. We sure don't need your help or opinion on the matter

Don't cut off their water, electricity and medicine supplies. Maybe then they'll lighten up.

thats not the point. this destroys the "muslims are victims" narrative

you know what you must do then.
and its not the voice saying "manipulate the goyim"

Attached: oop.jpg (750x358, 101K)

Weird ISIS didnt kill many jews. Maybe I think you full of shit.

just like every other religion that ever existed

Thats the face of a kike if ive ever seen one
And of course they save no time in peddling their propaganda.
Day of the dreidel cant come soon enough

Christians have no spine, thats why the Muslims are laughing and cheering. Christians will do nothing.

Usually the shitskins want to claim it for their own. I sense ((others)).

Any more pictures / videos of Muslims laughing at these sort of events?

True enemy of the French people. I bet Some nigger muslims will offer to help rebuild the Cathedral, and then the jewish and cuckold press will swarm the internet, essentially virtue whoring how these black muslims are so great for France because they will lend a helping hand. Then shitty boomers and grandmas will be like "Ooooooh how nice of them! We need more of these people!"

Thats so true.

>Fill country with muslims
>pretend to hate them too as soon as the goyim catch on

Today I understand why men put your elderly, women, and children into gas chambers and smiled as they died. You are the tick of the world.

Attached: to serve jews.jpg (320x240, 38K)

So are you the pot or the kettle?

would rather live next to someone i know wants to behead me than someone who might rob my house while im on vacation one day
stay off this fucking board rats

Attached: 1536307729125.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>Implying you wouldn't do the same the opposite scenario.

No shit. I remember laughing at the crane collapse that splattered all those muslims at mecca. They are enemies and we are theirs. No hypocrisy at all.

You're nowhere close to being alone. I'm not religious, and I'm absolutely livid with rage over this. ****Just remember (((who)))) let them all in.

Attached: 1553705536921.jpg (1200x1133, 290K)

Uh... that's a pretty strange thing to say, "I prefer muslims over jews" would've been sufficient.

I hate jews so fucking much

>that kike avatar
I feel like this is some DnC shit

Attached: Hue.gif (500x288, 2.86M)

Not unless you have a small brain.
I would rather live next to a crazy muslim, whos intentions I know clearly and can be ready for, vs a sneaky jew who would raid ones house in the opportune time.
You know what you get with the muslims.
The Jews need to nock it the fuck off with thier deception and subversion. Its not working anymore.
Do you get it now JIDF?

Attached: 1518157810902s.jpg (88x125, 3K)

I think you are a soft millennial who has never had to face tough time

Except that didnt happen.

Attached: 1555104621865m.jpg (1024x647, 76K)

Go home Bibi
This was just yids trying to ignite tribal tensions between goy and golem

Gett of my fucking board Mossad. This is my territory.

Attached: 1536728517026.jpg (790x415, 390K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

last laugh will be ours

Attached: g.jpg (496x415, 27K)

So I was right

hey jews we know you want us to hate muslims. I personally don't i just hate wild niggers. I have you jews more than anything else in this world and I used to be pro jew. This is what you did to me.

And now 2010 - 2019?

This is fake to make you hate Muslims also that guy is jewish

No, lmao not even close.
JIDF needs to find methods cuz these aren't working kid.

Attached: 1518158658205.jpg (800x527, 155K)

Stop importing enemy combatants into your nation then? Oh wait I didn't, they were imported by Jewish politicians that have dual citizenship with Israel!

>Except that didnt happen yet.
ftfy

Yes, and that isn't his real name. He's an Israeli trying to steer White Christians away from noticing the Jewish role in all this.

Probably three or four times that number.

Jews are also celebrating.

Attached: 1555353290354.jpg (737x1200, 137K)

Robert Spencer is based

The burning of the pig church brought me great pleasure. You ugly white cuckolds are laughable to us. Islam is the one true religion and we will conquer the world. You infidels will get whats coming to you, all of you white pigs will suffer, I am glad your monument of white blasphemy has burned into the ground. Fuck all white infidels, we will rape you and your women and chop off your heads, pathetic caucasian inhuman savages

Attached: ISIS-Execution.jpg (615x409, 64K)

Of course they are. Anyone here who thinks Jews or Muslims is good is a fucking shill. Period.

Attached: Jew Explains Immigration.jpg (1600x1600, 576K)

You guessed it. He makes a living off of hating muslims, like pam geller.

a note to all true pollacks, as if its even needed:
the long nose tribe has *never* been more aggressive here than they are today, blaming 'the muzzies!!@!@' left and right...
my blood is boiling..
The only bright side, this was an overstep.. I think much of the world knows whos really responsible for whats happening right this moment...

0/10 weak b8.

Attached: 1544852657590.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Your cheer for a god that clearly doesn't love you sandnigger. I wouldn't either.

Fucking foreign parasites, expell them all.

Dude, it WAS Muslims. But who the fuck let them all in to our countries? BOTH need to be expelled or exterminated.

Ok yea thats cool and neat and whatever, but what is your favorite Bon Jovi song. I like a few of them. Including the one thats like “BOW BOW! DO DO DA DEEEEEE DAAAAAA! BOW BOW!”

>rape you and your women
stop larping
t. real muslim

Reminder no change of puppet will change the ones who pull the strings. Reminder your last elected official and next elected official short of one with ulterior motives truly for the people will all be the same.

Islam has had a hard on for Paris for centuries.

>He can't appreciate the irony

We need a several hundred megatons EXTARMINATUS on all arabic countries.

>dat nose tho

Compile a list of the users, their names, and the countries they reside in. Then send the info to gov organizations.

Only monotheist religions.

Look at his face.

They are laughing because they know the "Christians" are sinful and godless.
The burning of a Cathedral right before Easter is just a physical manifestation of everything the West has lost, including its God.

Ok Achmad.

Not a Muslim.
Just want white people to wake up and return to God.

here we go, jews are framing the muzzies again.

Attached: RzhYjPn.jpg (1176x789, 185K)

Isis is a Mossad Saudi op

The kikes did this

Says the kike that did it.

Except that they live in our countries and laugh in our faces. We don’t go to their shitty countries and further shit the place up, and then laugh at the misfortune of the people that took them in.

There's literally a mosque 3 minutes from my house. My county has been corrupted by Jews since the 60s. Do the math.

>We don’t go to their shitty countries and further shit the place up
Really dude?

If you were an actual mudslime in America you would get your ass torn to pieces if you said that outloud and you know this, shitboy.

1/10 for responding ur a fag

This
youtu.be/A19oaNXrapE

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-184527_WSJ.jpg (1072x679, 308K)

Who cares I would laugh if it were a mosque we hate each other it’s natural

Allah is good and just. This is His Truth manifest. Though all the world shall pass away, it is good for it is His will. In the ashes of this filth destroyed, we shall rebuild and praise His name. Allah, your will be done.

>Muslims laugh, celebrate

>Flood muslims into western Countries, orchestrate attacks against each of them and blame the other

So blatant, so obvious

Attached: 453564353.jpg (795x470, 83K)

this
low iq, kys
>having to use an exclamation mark
very low iq and emotionally unstable, senile boomer detected

Those three flags are part of the problem.
Those three countries would bomb us if we did anything to solve our problems. They united to vote against us when Algerians were chimping out in the 60s and have never stopped conspiring against us since then, and long before

Ask any French nationalist what the final boss is, they'll tell you about the US, Israel and England before they mention muzz shits, because despite the latter being incredibly obnoxious and fucking with us right on our territory, it's but the tip of the iceberg.
Shitskins are nothing but parasites profitting off a country that lacks self-respect. They didn't conspire to help our traitors put us in the situation we're in. The three I mentioned first DID ever since their respective creations (only slightly exaggerated for England).

Just like Hitler now form heaven :D

youtu.be/m1BrqlKaEOU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero_Decree

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 45K)

Save this, boys. We need to preserve it before the kike media tries to memory hole it and claim president Trump is a racist liar when he reminds people in 2020; just like they did when he reminded people that muds were celebrating 9/11 in Jew Jersey.

It doesn't work any more, Moishe.

Attached: 1544914446357.jpg (482x600, 96K)

You think we won’t do the same when their shitty black box gets nuked