With all this talk about Notre Dame, we're forgetting what really matters!

With all the talk in the news about Notre Dame burning down we've all forgotten what really matters here; that polish guy is FUCKING WRONG about Canada's collapse. Some people post under the veil of secrecy about their in store prices, I am posting in store prices from Port Coquitlam, BC's Save On Foods. France's Notre Dame fire signifies the end of Renaissance history, while Canada's grocery prices are in fact a Renaissance of overall food value.

Attached: CanadianGroceryIDF.png (660x515, 472K)

4 Delicious ice cream treats for Canada's ever growing working class!

Attached: 4Drumsticks.jpg (767x1024, 400K)

We Canadians like to treat ourselves with delicious whipped cream. It's so affordable I sometimes pour it on my breakfast cereal.

Attached: 473MlWhipCream.jpg (767x1024, 433K)

Fuck off groceryjew

Attached: D898E202-16F2-420C-AB3F-010E78CBFCA6.jpg (1219x2131, 506K)

Canadian cheese is free of hormones and steroids, so when we make ourselves delicious and zesty nacho side dishes it's nutritious, filling and won't grow breasts!

Attached: ArmstrongCheese.jpg (1280x638, 279K)

This sausage is a delicacy in Canada, and the grease can be saved to fry things in afterward with added flavour!

Attached: BreakfastSausage.jpg (767x1024, 325K)

I am not one to judge, but some people make impulse buys of chewing gum, candy bars, etc.. and why not? Canada has some of the finest confectionery in the world.

Attached: Candy Aisle.jpg (1280x959, 708K)

Do you know the lyrics? Cheese Whiz adds ... personality, personality...

Attached: CheeseWhiz.jpg (767x1024, 262K)

If you chop this up you can make a delicious Asian-Canadian stir fry for your family! Why would anyone eat out?

Attached: ChickenBreasts.jpg (1280x959, 486K)

Whether you want to make burgers for your family or use it with taco seasoning, there is no question that Canadians eat better food and for less money.

Attached: EL Ground Beef.jpg (1280x959, 561K)

Top of the morning to you lads, fancy some eggs for breakfast?

Attached: FreeRangeEggs.jpg (1280x959, 481K)

The free run and free range eggs taste better because the chickens are kept humanely.

Attached: FreeRunEggs.jpg (1280x959, 434K)

Free run Turkey? Yum!

Attached: FreeRunTurkey.jpg (1280x959, 487K)

I just bought 22 eggs for $2.09 in usa

Frozen juice from concentrate in Canada is higher quality than anywhere in the world, and yet the price does not reflect this truth.

Attached: FrozenJuice.jpg (1280x959, 582K)

Many Canadians here are from asian backgrounds and cannot drink normal cow milk, luckily we have goat milk which is nutritious and affordable for!

Attached: GoatMilk.jpg (767x1024, 308K)

Canadian hotdogs are made to exacting standards to include only the finest cuts of meat, and don't you ever forget it!

Attached: HotDogs.jpg (1280x640, 355K)

Remember what I said about asian Canadians and milk? We got that covered if goat milk isn't your thing!

Attached: Lactonia.jpg (1280x917, 428K)

Lactose free milk for our new stock Canadians!

Attached: LactoseFreeMilk.jpg (1280x959, 400K)

Organic eggs in Canada are certified to be fed only organic feed, which makes the price a little higher but you can't argue with the taste! Still very affordable, too!

Attached: OrganicEggs.jpg (1280x959, 431K)

These peppers are so tasty and good for you!

Attached: Peppers.jpg (1280x959, 517K)

When you have the boys over to watch a hockey game, you can pop these in the oven and have a filling snack. Don't forget the Granville Island beer!

Attached: PintysChickenWings.jpg (1280x690, 330K)

I'm not sure if this meets the criteria of in store prices. Either way it's tremendous value!

Attached: PizzaMozza.jpg (1280x959, 437K)

why is canada so cheap?

I don't really know much about ham because I am Jewish, but this is a lot of meat for just a little money!

Attached: Shank Ham.jpg (767x1024, 391K)

Yummy strip loin steak for a treat, or just because it's so cheap you can throw half of it out and not even feel bad. Yay!

Attached: StripLoin Steak.jpg (767x1024, 378K)

Not that I don't think Stefan is wrong, which he is, this is a little schizo. Just ignore his threads, he is broken mentally.
Nevermind. Everyone move along.

Oh. My. God. Summer sausage. So good! I know what I'm going to fry up with my eggs!

Attached: SummerSausage.jpg (1190x1024, 373K)

This juice was made from the finest oranges grown in Canada!

Attached: Tropicana.jpg (767x1024, 301K)

You don't have to wait for thanksgiving to eat turkey in Canada. It's available and affordable all year round!

Attached: TurkeyLeg.jpg (767x1024, 400K)

And here is a delicious whole chicken that is fairly priced ensuring the farmer receives a living wage, yet not priced out of reach of the average Canadian family.

Attached: WholeChicken.jpg (767x1024, 449K)

This thread

Attached: 1554744613668.jpg (400x400, 16K)

These are all the picture that I took. You can verify everything yourself by going to the Port Coquitlam Save-On-Foods. Its address is 2385 Ottawa St, Port Coquitlam, BC. Polish guy wishes he was Canadian, but too bad he's just a dumb Polack!!

>Going around store taking pictures of cheapest shit you can find
SEETHING

Attached: 1552838460342.png (711x919, 932K)

>France's Notre Dame fire signifies the end of Renaissance history, while Canada's grocery prices are in fact a Renaissance of overall food value.
kek godspeed leaf

Attached: 14.jpg (4392x2248, 1000K)

Coquitlam is pretty nice user. I'm from Edmonton and visit Prince Rupert once a year. Every been there?
I like visiting the docks at low tide/night to see the weird animals/jellyfish.

Cheers bro

>ice cream
its not in fridge ? wtf is that

Organic chicken is definitely not the cheapest thing around. If anything is probably the most expensive chicken

ice cream is served at room temperature in Canada

Attached: 1466584735026.jpg (360x480, 30K)

I haven't made the trip to Prince Rupert yet, but I have been to Edmonton many times. I love how diverse Edmonton is with it's mosaic of welcoming first nations I have met in the streets, the friendly Somalians and the embracing east asians. Canada truly is blessed with it's strength of diversity.

Attached: OurLeader.jpg (650x365, 18K)

>ice cream is served at room temperature

Attached: 1554912857535.png (434x434, 142K)

>frozen chicken
>chicken
Cope much?

The West will never fall as long as Candians can get milk in bags

based and leafpilled

And that's exactly my point my poor American cousin. Organic chicken is cheaper in Canada than it is in any other country. You want to Make America Great Again? Sign over your states to Canada, sick back and we'll do the rest.

>sick back

It's always about healthcare with you Canuck fucks

You wish that the NHS came close to the world leading care we receive in Canada, for free!!!!!!

I ve had these before they're pretty good but fuck the price. That price right there is even higher but last I saw they were 15.99 so its not far off. I remember going to america for pax and while the food at pax was over priced as shit the gas stations i stopped at had everything super cheap compared to canada. The gas was also WAY cheaper it takes like $50 CAD to fill up my car but it only took $24 USD while i was over there

How is that weird? How can you enjoy your icecream if it isnt half melted

My favorite poster on Jow Forums. Please never stop posting this stuff, it always makes my day.

Please keep going, these threads are awesome.

Attached: vomit.jpg (680x680, 85K)

I find that they can be spread out much further by simply taking them out one at a time and cooking them. I like to prepare a big bowl of rice, mix it with onions sauce and put a Pinty on the top.

Wait; you're seriously asserting that these are moderate prices? $20 for a chicken? That's more than $10 in real money. A chicken at US Costcos is $4.00 real money

Youre a joke. I hate you. Tomorrow when I go grocery shopping I'm not gonna debunk your autistic ass. How about you go to your local walmart or no frills or superstore instead of these Yukon backwater highway gas stations to get your food prices. Shame on you.

Attached: 1555113932298.webm (718x404, 1.95M)

Lol

How dare you disrespect your Canadian grocery store price god king? Shame on you.

He's a fraud. Pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Attached: 1555116007071.webm (400x240, 567K)

I'm glad you posted, because you are helping me illustrate an area where Canada could stand some improvement. Our public schooling is a little behind at teaching the slower kids how to comprehend what they read.

I think you specifically are affected. You see, I provided the name and address of the store I took these pictures in. Anyone who lives nearby can verify. Hell, phone the store if you want to. Just search for "port coquitlam save on Ottawa st." Ask for a store manager, and tell them you would like to check the in store prices for yourself. We have nothing to hide here, our prices are low, our wages are high, and our stomachs are full of good Canadian food.

But for you, I'm going to write both my MP and my MLA and tell them that we need further investment in public schooling. I am sad to see how you've fallen through the cracks.

Frankly I don't want grocery prices to be cheaper. I feel like that would undermine the value of our food. Like, why would anyone WANT to buy a cheap $9 chicken breast, when you can spend more for a higher quality $23 one? Obviously the cheaper one is going to taste like shit or probably get you sick. Besides, our farmers gotta get paid too right, do you really think it's moral to rip them off?

I believe most Canadians feel this way.

Canadian chicken isn't fed with hormones, steroids or GMO, and wages are so high in Canada that when you compare it to any other country the prices are affordable. This is also why even though the highest gas prices in North America are in the BC lower mainland, our groceries are the most affordable.

I understand where you are posting from, Port Coquitlam save on foods, but that might as well be a Yukon highway gas station. Small town B.C save on foods (save on foods being ironically one of the more expensive grocery stores) as a legitimate comparison to Canadas economy? Youre mental buddy and a manipulator. Go to Port Coquitlam walmart and show me those prices, you fuck.