Not one more second of this stupid chink

Not one more second of this stupid chink.

twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1117583687535747074

Attached: wew yang - Copy.jpg (720x516, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GtM689X2IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares nigger, Paris is burning.

If Puerto Ricans looked like swedes then Puerto Rico wouldn't be a shithole

And?

Its true. We cant but help letting these doctors and engineers in

Attached: file.png (937x528, 870K)

And if Puerto Ricans looked like Swedes, we wouldn't have to worry about them further subverting our elections with tribal, self-serving interests.

isn't that the I am the captain guy?

What he means is if Puerto Rico paid taxes like Sweds they'd be a state

no its a swede

>if Puerto Rican’s looked like Swedes they’d be a state

THEY VOTE AGAINST BECOMING A STATE EVERY YEAR BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO PAY INCOME TAX FUCKING RICENIGGER

Fuck all nonwhites

is this guy just perpetually high on acid

Paris has been burning for a long time

More stupid gimmicks.
Yang is wasting his time with that crap.
He's gotta get around to issues that normal Americans actually care about.

Yang-shilling stopped on Jow Forums the moment the money ran out.

Why does this dumbfuck think that it is his decision if Puerto Rico or DC become a state?

>Not one more second of this stupid chink.
>makes a thread about him
kill yourself you fucking faggot

Considering the little funding actually put into Hurricane Maria recovery, the generally dependent economy created by federal legislation and Operation Bootstrap, and several decades of its citizens fighting American wars, the least they can be fucking granted is a reprieve from income tax. I'm sure as fuck you wouldn't pay it if you could get away from it legally.

Why do these shit holes want to become American so much? You don't get that in Europe.

Comrade Yang has the solution, peons!

He is Chinese. His DNA knows nothing but dictatorship.

lmao shut the fuck up boomer

Why the fuck should DC get statehood.

They already have the right to vote

If they want to be a state so bad then let Virginia eat them
More money for us

Give it a rest, MIGAturd. Yang is /ourguy/ now:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GtM689X2IM

Attached: 1553129059355.jpg (860x953, 137K)

>Considering the little funding actually put into Hurricane Maria recovery, the generally dependent economy created by federal legislation and Operation Bootstrap, and several decades of its citizens fighting American wars, the least they can be fucking granted is a reprieve from income tax.
lol you're so fucking dumb

Why? Obama never closed Gitmo and Trump never built a wall. Puerto Rico hasn't ever voted to become a state anyways.

Who gives a shit about things that won't happen and can be discarded? The main focuses are on UBI (getting the bag) and mainstreaming the ideas of human-centered capitalism and how our GDP measurements are bullshit.

DC was originally part of Virginia/Maryland. They separated it on purpose. Youre speaking of a bunch of retards who cant even comprehend the importance of the electoral college.

As a US citizen, I dont want Puerto Rico to be a state because they are just one huge liability in the middle of the sea.

how is it a gimmick?

it's a CNN townhall, they asked him all of this extra shit he usually doesn't focus on.

>He's gotta get around to issues that normal Americans actually care about.

His main campaign policies are around that.

I don't care you autist, when will you learn that he could be the most liberal president in the history of the US, he could make our entire military transgenders only, he could do whatever the fuck he wants, as long as I get my NEETbux. I only need my NEETbux.

>A statement I make is a hypothesis

Attached: 1555233271765.gif (400x320, 1.25M)

>As a US citizen, I dont want Puerto Rico to be a state because they are just one huge liability in the middle of the sea.

exactly. I can see this as something that gets discarded during the general election or during the actual presidency when more pressure/scrutiny to be more bipartisan is there.

Now he has to win the Dem primaries.

This fucking gook needs to fuck off

If PRs weren't lazy, mooching parasites they would've chosen to be a state a long time ago, but being a state comes with responsibilities.

no amount of shilling is gonna get people here to vote for him you ugly fucking tranny

Sorry neet you will actually have to get a job after trump wins the next one

Keep telling yourself that

There is no way the US elects an asian man as president. I can tell you that much

Attached: 1240644856675s.jpg (189x251, 7K)

ricans dont want to be a state. vote out of being a state every time wtf is he talking about

>lol you're so fucking dumb
not an argument

Attached: Hispanic_Soldiers_mambo_on_Hill_167.jpg (1368x453, 500K)

Who cares anymore? it's a fucking clown world, let's just meme him into the presidency.

>after trump wins the next one
How? By actually building a real wall, stop falling for Israel and care about Americans?

Texas will be blue by 2028 anyway so this literally doesn't matter.

Nope those jobs are for all the wonderful immigrants Trump's bringing in. More immigrants than ever before! Our factories need them!

Puerto Rico had everything handed to them yet they still fucked up

Are you kidding with this Shlomo-tier shit, faggot? Fuck the Ricans. Let them starve.

they elected a black man. An Asian man would be a step up.

Hispanic probably won't ever happen.

They demonstrably do not look or act like Swedes. In fact, they behave precisely how any sane person would expect Spanish Quadroons to behave.

Its about masculinity in the US. Asian men are seen as effeminate here. Not even their own women want them lol

>when yang is the most electable democrat running for president right now
this is one crazy ass time line

Attached: Capture.png (435x345, 61K)