You guys are dumb...

You guys are dumb. You want to live in a fantasy world where every liberal is reacting to this with applause and they are castigating anyone else as a racist. Then you go on Twitter and out of this paranoid pathetic echo chamber to discover that literally everyone, regardless of political belief is sad about this.

Keep living in fantasy land where everyone cheers at destruction and you are the only heroic LARPers willing to take a stand. In reality you're all just pop-tart eating basement dwellers who need some more sunshine.

Attached: 20190415_173842.jpg (1080x1624, 624K)

Fuck off you stupid American.

Attached: muslims laughing at notre dame.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

Imagine being the guy who was renovating the roof and ended up burning it down lol

I'll have you know I'm eating cheetos

We're talking about muslims and jews, not liberals. Pay attention next time you want to make bait.

Its impossible to set fire to a huge oak timber without a pile of tinder and an accelerant.

At all 10+ churches in France over the last couple months? Damn, after the 2nd or 3rd you'd think they'd hire someone else you would just quit and rethink your career.
Fucking dipshit kike is more retarded than OP

Imagine when you Will burn in the lake of fire with your Master lol

>entire thing is destroyed
yeah money time and manpower well spent you fucking mongs

Attached: D4OMyQsWkAEASea.jpg (786x558, 61K)

Jews are laughing it up there's plenty of evidence there

Who are you talking to?

this has to be a larp as a kike

>You want to live in a fantasy world where every liberal is reacting to this with applause
Yea sorry but liberals are usually atheists.
And we have atheists on Jow Forums right now going nuts. Cheering, clapping, playing with their winky at the PC.
So the evidence against your claim is right here on Jow Forums, right the fuck now. Don't even have to leave.

Muslims on fb are memeing it

>everyone, regardless of political belief is sad about this.
>sad

Fuck you nigger. "Sad" is nothing. "Sad" is virtue signalling. "Sad" is fake, stupid, phony, flighty, flaky horseshit.

They'll feel sad because "pretty building" but nothing deeper.

This. I literally feel nothing about a building I've never seen or even heard about until today. Yup, gothic architecture is cool. That's about as much feeling as I can muster for it.

Jow Forums was memeing the church shooting so I hope you're not gonna cry about it

>. Then you go on Twitter and out of this paranoid pathetic echo chamber to discover that literally everyone, regardless of political belief is sad about this.
FUCK the people who see this as "muh pretty building."

Huh, look at that, looks like liberals even understand the importance of the historical, cultural, and spiritual context behind the building.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-180138_Twitter.jpg (1074x1834, 693K)

I wouldnt call it evidence but its damning and suspect enough.

honk honk

Attached: honk_honk_boom.png (500x304, 411K)

Hardly, its lip service to the centrists, and a dog whistle to the far left that they want to replace it with something more "modern"

Uh, no, a nigger Muslim is not what I had in mind. This would be like me pretending to care if Mecca were destroyed.

>notices flag
ah

>western civilization dying before your very eyes

Attached: thoughts_and_prayers.jpg (640x532, 87K)

But when Trump says virtually the exact same thing it's a heroic LARP? This place is nothing but scared brainlets.

Yeah hahah that guy burned down 12 churches this week already, you'd think they would hire someone else

I think you are low IQ

How long until the scaffolding collapses?

Attached: 2.jpg (301x350, 117K)

trump said to dump a shit tonne of water on it

I thought Trump said to put out the fire?

Attached: ndvp8.webm (1024x576, 2.46M)

whites dont care about muzzies
muzzies dont care about whites

the problem is the brain dead left are missing the 2nd half of the equation

Yeah ok nigger

Attached: 0C589B53-6A73-4821-971D-9ED1BFE96E99.png (640x1136, 315K)

Whites do care about muzzies, they're pathologically compassionate.

You think we'd let them conquer us if not for our insane sick empathy?

This is astronomically more important than a bunch of dead brown people you should understand this moshe

Honk honk

Sorry your christian treasure which I find abhorrent blew up and shit, I find it HERSTORICAL though so here's a fucking picture of my family. Fuck you.

Why? Human life is more important than material things

So imagine being a kike like you?

>making shit up and refuting that
Really, that's the best you've got?

You’re trolling I won’t bother

damn right, human life is more important

Why should everyone be relativist, you fucking kike.

Lol we are still working on getting it converted into a mosque you racist

I see what you did there

what a gay fucking strawman, kill yourself OP you little nigger.

whoops i'm busted

Attached: D4OA-f3XkAAXSrq.jpg (1165x700, 98K)

Those are towelheads not california libs faggot. Also show the real prices and no one gets hurt.

They were invading nz so he had a right to expel them. This is on european territory.

Well, they got past the request 1 post by ID, but I'm still not sure if they're Trolling.

OP, you dumb blonde brained bitch. Half the reason most of us are still on Jow Forums is because "sad" shit like this is going to get alot more common the more these Sand-Niggers are invited into your "emotional safe spaces."

I do hope you feel better having gotten your evidence of the "strong woman" you are out of the way, but for whatever strength you have in being alone, you have no idea what it takes to make a civilization strong.

You live on native territory

Imagine how you are going to feel while your skin melts off you fascia as you slowly succumb to the flames lol

don't kid yourself
this is the best day ever for liberals, muslims and jews
"western civilization" is white and has to die according to them

死ねカス

Absolutely. “Human” being the key word, shlomo

You live on crying like a little baby as you murder and rob people left and right.

Attached: 432675897.gif (500x206, 492K)

Do you still think Brenton Tarrant was wrong?
The west will die by a thousand cuts and nobody will do anything.

"In the Land of the Yellow Vests a mighty fire will topple a Lady,
Then will the Orange Man in the West lay waste to another Aliance,
and out of ignorance the Hawk will turn into a Pigeon
and ignite the Apocalypse of the Yields."

Nostradamus, Quatrain 875.

What could it mean?

Attached: C3B563D4-E84E-4987-B599-2E3FB809CB7D.jpg (586x1024, 98K)

Fuck this capeshit Marvel clown world

The world's full of fags who love shitty Marvel movies full of mindless action

big if true

correctomundo! real kikes dont use the israel flag. u can tell by their vernacular when they're genuine. just a VPN

sloppy job mossad

this post now confirms to me that yes, liberals are reacting to this with applause and they are castigating anyone else as a racist.

Attached: 1555367190677.png (750x1334, 135K)

Fuck off leaf

Attached: 52182D66-6422-473A-B91B-55984190FC1B.jpg (1278x638, 40K)

>everyone is sad
>posts tweet that express no sadness or outrage

typical

MUSLIM

DEFLECTION

TACTICS

Jet fuel!

Groceryjew troll

Literally contains the subtext of "haha your history is gone and it's being replaced"

And they are gonna be dead as we are tracking them

Lefties want to criticize White Nationalism but won't say a bad word about an entire religion that has produced the most terror attacks and deaths in the last 2 centuries.
>tell me bout dem cool peeps again bruh

Air strike when?

50 muslims are easily replaceable. Centuries old cathedrals, not so much.

>too bad so sad faggots, mosque coming up, rejoice
This is what he is saying.

So was it kikes directly or their Muslim golems? The answer will determine where the sheep direct their ire.

>expecting me to translate this shit
don't you have some immigrants to suck off?

Attached: spongebob glasses.jpg (555x366, 54K)

Yes

damn right, and we bought it out from under them, then killed everyone who we couldn't buy out.
whats hard to understand about conquering land? or can you just not see anything over that giant nose. get with the fucking program you JIDF bitch.

said the kike, kys

>these people are your enemy
>they fight for Islam

lol

Attached: Ruh_00091a_1344600.jpg (499x349, 64K)

post thread faggot

how long until the Macron blames it on the yellow-vests?

Attached: Aloha 13.gif (400x299, 2.4M)

It is. As a fellow ... well ... mischlinge myself, be a bro and try to meme this into Israel’s collective conciousness.

Palestinians are people too. You probably already think that, but it bears mentioning

>Palestinians are people too
Whoa calm down let's not get crazy

i have to, but you don't

theyre going to rebuild it as a mosque, temple and church. fucking screen shot this. they will claim peoples of all faiths lost something so therefore all will be part of the rebuild. this is a move on the chessboard

>everyone, regardless of political belief is sad about this.
countered and found moot.

Attached: 1555355000875.jpg (1219x2131, 506K)

/thread

Attached: 1553097378172.png (275x251, 135K)

Screen'd, let's hope I never have to dig this up

Elaborate. Has there been around 10 churches burned this year?

Sandniggers are a social experiment on the part of your ZOG m8

Attached: estonia_diversity.png (633x744, 819K)