I think the Eiffel Tower will be next

My guts tell me so. I am worried, anons.

Attached: 2e6eebee20804cacab6d5cb9ecac49c6.jpg (4288x2848, 1.48M)

k

I hope so, ugly pile of scaffolding that it is
Should've been disassembled a year after construction

>wrought iron will just start burning
uhm, no sweetie

That would actually be really funny, assuming no one was hurt, of course

um, jet fuel bro.

We can only hope. What a modernist abomination

I kinda agree, as grand as the Eiffel Tower is, it's a (((Freemasonic))) symbol, and it's ugly metal scaffolding lmao

I think they meant that it would be targeted next lol

This. I know op is joking but comparing the Eiffel tower to Notre Dame is fucking retarded. The eiffel tower is a big toy for retarded tourists, Notre Dame is the soul of our people, I’m fucking pissed.

No offense to baguettes, but the Eiffel Tower is pleb tier. I never understood people's obsession with it, especially compared to Notre Dame or countless other buildings in Paris.

Lets ask kek for digits

Attached: 1555130921256.jpg (608x608, 57K)

Bingo. This user gets it.

>Suspect spotted.

Are we in the Twisted Metal 2 timeline now anons?

Attached: image.jpg (946x676, 489K)

it's a fucking giant metal spire, what are they gonna do to it?

I'm not even Christian and I'm at my limit of rage. Soldier on friend.

use jet fuel?

I would rather see the Eiffel tower burn to the ground every 5 years than for a single stained glass in the Notre Dame to break.

Attached: d820416baee5a18ff7c3d28f339acd98.jpg (3385x4232, 2.81M)

Good. The more radical outright destruction of these monumental cultural symbols pushes more normies to wake up. If they don't wake up, then they truly don't deserve to survive.

Oh shit.
Digits confirm.

But at what cost?

The circus tent has to burn down to end the show.

Attached: 1554409347598.jpg (2048x2048, 590K)

This oversized onahole warmer doesn't hold a candle to the history of Notre Dame, It's hideousness is on par with that fuckawful glass pyramid at the Louvre

Isn't the tower made from steel? You can't melt steel with fire

The tower has been entirely compromised already, there's no need.
Shit, all they need is a big enough speaker and they can make it into an ideal Minaret.

Attached: cleon peterson eiffel tower.jpg (910x513, 85K)

its pronounced 'loove'

I thought I was forged, but the heat has become too much

How would it even be taken down?

This.

thermite?

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

One busload of coked up Polaks equipped with oversized ratchet wrenches could take the whole thing down in an afternoon

It would be a pain to get it to the spots you'd need it at.

Now this is the best way to do it.

Sweet Tooth is the leader of clown world

I fucking hope so. If that takes to u people to realize whats going on, so be it.

If there is a will, there is a way. As I still believe that Mossad is all behind this (Notre-Dame), I am pretty sure they would quickly find a way too to bring down the Eiffel Tower.

I will be happy, this shit is ugly as fuck. Notre-Dame is (was) really beautiful though and I feel bad for French people.

never understood why people liked that ugly thing in the first place

Didn't stop the Mossad from destroying Jew York buildings

This.

Honestly a win-win situation if so. Babylonian cathedral gets burnt, the masonic Eiffel tower gets burnt.

But that’s a penis.

Don't you have video games to disect as masonic on other controlled opposition boards, openly non-Asian kike?

Kek.

I would rather the Eiffel Tower over the Notre Dame be burnt.

>openly non-Asian
Most HK posters on English boards you could expect to be whites living there. And yes, I'll continue doing masonic vidya threads. Ironic that you call me a "kike" while having a Catalan flag by the way.

Why would people fly jet into the Eiffel Tower? There is hardly anyone to kill in the tower.

Attached: omar911.jpg (755x606, 250K)

It's symbolic to blow it up.

God i hope so

>Ironic that you call me a "kike" while having a Catalan flag by the way.
Such a kike arument you throw out. That really is something I'd expect from a deflecting jew. Some people don't like their geolocs being revealed, Mordechai.

And aren't most "whites" in East Asia jews?

>Such a kike arument you throw out. That really is something I'd expect from a deflecting jew. Some people don't like their geolocs being revealed, Mordechai.
It's that you say so while flying a memeflag.
>And aren't most "whites" in East Asia jews?
Sephardic jews were a really large group among the Jesuit sailors in Japan and China, and later many Russian jews came after the Meiji Restoration. There's no jews in my lineage, however.

>It's that you say so while flying a memeflag.
Because some people don't like their geolocs being revealed, kiketard.
>There's no jews in my lineage, however.
Suuurrre.

>Because some people don't like their geolocs being revealed, kiketard.
Like Israelis?

I'm not revealing my flag, kiketard. That you're clinging so much onto this shows that you're being disingenuously jewish.

>I'm not gunna reveal my flag go- I mean you're the kike!
Again, I was just saying it's ironic that you try to dissect jewish shill tactics while having and clinging onto a memeflag. Use it all you want, it doesn't change that fact.

People really have short memory.
Will you remember in 5 years that you were white once?

Attached: Eiffel tower burning.png (612x540, 635K)

See, an actual honest gentile wouldn't be so pedantic about the flag like you are, since you have nothing else to argue about.

You're the one who came into this thread stating that the Notre Dame fire is good because the cathedral is "Babylonian" like wtf... of course leave it to a jew to continue to attack one of their racial enemies, even long after their deaths.

Yeah, you push Christianity too, part of the keep-whites-enslaved-to-the-jewish-thoughtform-matrix psyop, of course you would celebrate the destruction of European creativity but attack naughty goys who critique your kike religion.

I don't have any short memory at all, since I remember this, faggot. I am talking about that they would actually bring down the Eiffel Tower, not burn shit underneath the tower and have smoke engulf the tower.

>See, an actual honest gentile wouldn't be so pedantic about the flag like you are, since you have nothing else to argue about.
Again, I'm not using it as an argument. I'm just pointing out that it's ironic that you try to point out jewry while desperately hiding your flag.
>You're the one who came into this thread stating that the Notre Dame fire is good because the cathedral is "Babylonian" like wtf... of course leave it to a jew to continue to attack one of their racial enemies, even long after their deaths.
First of all, jews aren't biblical Judeans, and second, jewry itself is deeply tied to Babylon. The Babylonian Talmud was written in Babylon. Mizrahi jewry originates from jews settled in Babylon, etc. but that's not the point. I use "Babylonian" as it's basically a codeword for Roman Catholics. End.
>Yeah, you push Christianity too, part of the keep-whites-enslaved-to-the-jewish-thoughtform-matrix psyop, of course you would celebrate the destruction of European creativity but attack naughty goys who critique your kike religion.
The "jewish thoughtform matrix" is literally all I'm trying to break here. You're likely a pagan from 8ch that falls for the entire "Christianity is slave morality" meme. Also, "European creativity" when it comes to architecture is actually less European than you think. Germans and Celts (more-so Germans) before Roman/Catholic influence were far more simplistic than they are today. That isn't to say their societies weren't advanced.

Attached: jimwatkinsmason.jpg (944x425, 109K)

its already been foretold anons

Attached: 46EE2DDA-76B8-4BB1-A4E6-86F54C295236.jpg (1189x885, 369K)

that tower should be taken down, so france can
show it has transitioned from male to female.

You're a jew pushing Christianity, since Christianity is what led to jews having dominion over the West (same as Islam in the Middle East). You're doing the typical jew game of pushing jewish crimes onto non-jews, be it Babylonians, Khazars, Edomites, or (non-jewish) WASPs/Catholics.

I'm not a "pagan" whatever that even is. Stop putting labels on me just because I'm stripping your veil off. "Germans and Celts were primitive goy" Ireland was literally terraformed 2000+ years ago, ancient Germany was home to a large library that was destroyed, there are pyramids being covered up from Bosnia to Russia to China to Japan to the US. Earth was attacked by (((your))) creators. All we have now is broken pottery.

>You're a jew pushing Christianity, since Christianity is what led to jews having dominion over the West (same as Islam in the Middle East).
Catholic monarchs via court jews (many of which became the jewish banking families of today), and even before that the Roman empire equalised the jews and had rich jewish merchants (there were actually jews in the Roman republic before the Romans even reached Judea).
>You're doing the typical jew game of pushing jewish crimes onto non-jews, be it Babylonians, Khazars, Edomites, or (non-jewish) WASPs/Catholics
It's literally undeniable though that modern jews aren't biblical Judeans or even post-exilic Judeans. You're again strawmanning.
>Germans and Celts were primitive goy
I'm not saying they were primitive in technology. I literally just said that their societies were advanced for the time.
>Ireland was literally terraformed 2000+ years ago, ancient Germany was home to a large library that was destroyed, there are pyramids being covered up from Bosnia to Russia to China to Japan to the US
Yes, not giant temples with a bunch of statues. What I'm saying here is that the Germans and Celts were a lot more simplistic than the Romans and Greeks were until they were conquered.

When I'm saying they're "simplistic" by the way, I'm talking about their art form and lifestyle, not that they were primitive or weren't technologically advanced.

>Romans equalised jews
>Modern jews aren't biblical jews goy!!!
Even then, who cares? Biblical jews were trash too. Maybe less homosexual, but still pedophilic.

Speaking of pedophilia, aren't you getting tired of travelling to Pattaya?

>>Romans equalised jews
We're talking about a different period the 1st century AD where Judeans south of Galilee were already heavily mixed.
>Biblical jews were trash too. Maybe less homosexual, but still pedophilic
Pedophilia if you consider marrying a 16 year old pedophilia. It's the Talmud/oral law that justifies actual pedophilia.

is mgq masonic?