Are white guys really being cucked by black guys in America like the media claims?

Is it true?

Attached: E9C9484B-1BFC-4E78-8F56-A490FB93BBAC.jpg (700x543, 42K)

Nah, it's always the trashiest broads with a fucked up past that fuck niggers. Basically the trash that no self respecting whites guy would date.

Nah, all the statistics show that White men are the primary breeding partner for every race of woman. Blacks are low even to women of their own race. It's popular to have sex with Black men. But women prefer settling down with whites.

No. There are some mixed race couples but most aren't. California has a lot of wmaf relationships.

bye bye again, jew
all fields

Every fucking day you ask this same shit Brit cuck. Why do you do it? What's your endgame here?

No, there is a select few but they are usually the loudest out of whites(because they act like nigs) or fatties. This past election turned a lot of dumb thots racist but they can't reveal power levels. So the loud thots fuck tyrones and get preggo and cycle repeats. Still loud thots all throughout the process and wonder why they can't find a good man and only tyrones will fuck her.

They usually are mentally deficient or boarderline psychotic/retarded. It's not just situational problems that lead to white women becoming sluts and lusting for black men.

I remember her video. That stealthy look back over her shoulder while getting fucked hard in the ass was very hot.
Nice butthole too.

Considering I'm black and nearly a 21 year old incel I'm gonna go with no.

It is real and true. No matter what girl it is, if you give them a choice between a small, emasculated white boy and a superior, manly black man with a big cock, they will always choose the black man. And if they dont, its just because they've never had a taste of some good Black cock. Accept it and kill yourselves white boys. They are our women now.

this

anime and amiibos did u in eh

No. Why would you trust the media? They lie for profit.

Attached: ethnic preferences.png (480x546, 91K)

Only in the West Coast.

The words you put on the internet have upset me and I need to let you know about it.

Only if you consider the 300lb ones women

>our
You're not black, Shlomo. Every Jewess deserves an African Kang.

Attached: 1534784073752.gif (240x270, 245K)

Anime? Maybe. Don't use amiibos though.

Sauce?

do pic related exercises and you'll have more fucking stamina than any nigger

Attached: Kettlebell-Swing-Benefits-.jpg (400x600, 63K)