I personally think that Black People using the n-word is ok...

I personally think that Black People using the n-word is ok. They took ownership of a violent word that was used to demean and degrade them and nullified it's power to do so. I personally think that when they use it, it is a remarkable example of a repressed group taking back a piece of their power and that act deserves way more respect and awe than it gets. How can white people show that respect? By honoring the fact that through their historic and current disgusting abuse of that word, they have lost all rights to use it. You may mean "nigga" in a friendly way but anybody....Black, white, yellow or brown.... within earshot who doesn't know you personally and therefore doesnt know if you are or are not a racist is going to be uncomfortable and wonder if you are being hateful. I think at this point black folks at the very least have earned the right to have that line in the sand not be blurry. And I don't think removing that one word from the enormously vast white language lexicon is asking too much. Just my opinion.

Attached: ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,fafafa_ca443f4786,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peopleofwalmart.com/
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up nigger

niggers need to die

I feel if they truly want to embrace or take control over that word they should start calling trash white scum "niggers" If you think about it, there are plenty of white niggers out there, and if you look at what qualifies a person to be a nigger or what stereotypes define what a niggers is, can easily be applied to white trash.

Attached: dasrite.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Attached: shitwhitefolkdo.jpg (480x600, 37K)

Nigger

>They took ownership of a violent word that was used to demean and degrade them and nullified it's power to do so.
Really?
Go yell "nigger" in browntown and see if anyone gets offended.
Livestream it.

Attached: whitenig .png (720x405, 495K)

I'll say nigger whenever I want.

Attached: 1547215766059.jpg (750x737, 99K)

Attached: 8762736492836424.gif (1100x600, 379K)

Attached: whitewelfaretrash.jpg (480x575, 51K)

Attached: trash.jpg (565x428, 41K)

Gtfo nigger

Attached: poor_white_south.jpg (640x426, 61K)

Attached: poor_white_south2.jpg (640x424, 58K)

Attached: poor_white_south3.jpg (640x423, 52K)

Attached: white-people-like.png (500x348, 83K)

Attached: 453668329138.jpg (530x530, 73K)

Attached: wewuz.jpg (956x768, 176K)

Attached: 7116130052449.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Attached: gollygggggeeeee.jpg (800x616, 119K)

Fuck off, nigger.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. Nigger!

Attached: 1555144299902.jpg (828x720, 176K)

I think your values are shit and embarrassing.

The Westerners are obsessed with race and identity. It's so ironic you claim to be against racism. You must be fucking crazy not to see hypocrisy all around in your shitty mentality.

Think whatever you want, but don't project your insanity onto the rest of the world. Dwell in mental shit, don't procreate and keep drinking Coke.

Have a good day.

>white language lexicon
nigger what?

>They took ownership of a violent word that was used to demean and degrade them and nullified it's power to do so.
That's the problem. They didn't. They took all the negative connotations, turned it into part of their identity. That's why they call each other niggas, because in their brains they have ingrained themselves to be thieves, thugs, lazy, idiots, uneducated idiots. No one in the USA has less self esteem than a black person.

Attached: Chris Watts.jpg (1028x675, 72K)

Nobody is surprised by white trash, you nigger. White trash are at the bottom of white society while American niggers are the pinnacle of their race.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 478K)

But interestingly enough, in the poorest white areas, crime is nowhere near as bad as the poorest black areas

OP is a dirty nigger

I legitimately agree but it's fucking silly to expect white people to literally say "N word" when they may be talking about the word/use of the word "nigger" incidentally.
Example.
"i think that spraypaint says nigger."

Attached: 1540599956603.jpg (661x434, 271K)

white niggers like to kill their whole family

Attached: john-list-murders.jpg (900x519, 28K)

im gonna say the n word

I dont really think about niggers at all.

>violent word

Attached: 1539290398096.jpg (990x677, 81K)

Unironically this.

>a violent word

kys you fucking faggot

white niggers like meth too.
Im more afraid of them than black niggers. Black ones you can avoid very easily, the white ones are always looking for gibz

Attached: crystal meth.jpg (1000x563, 48K)

Go to Italy and call them all wops and see if you get decked.

Attached: 416150.jpg (936x622, 120K)

Please, do be specific when you say black people. Not every singel black person gives a fuck about you Americans and your racial war. Grow the fuck up and stop poisoning the rest of the world your sickness. Holly shit, when are you fuckers going collapse?

Attached: 0012721432228.jpg (600x450, 13K)

KYS, faggot.

What do you call this country?

Attached: niger.png (448x407, 82K)

black niggers like fried chicken
white niggers like hotdogs with mayo

Attached: hotdogwithmayo.jpg (1500x1096, 499K)

nigger

God damn, do I hate neithers.

why, is it a violent word? fucking faggot

nigger

Earlier today, I saw a coalburner with fake dreadlocks wearing a Fortnite shirt holding onto a little tar baby. Do video games push this kind of thing now?

I'd love to see a leftist wear that shirt and get his ass kicked by a nigger who only understands enough to know it says nigger.

I think being enslaved by any word shows a weakness that is unfit for humans.

>They took ownership of a violent word
Stopped reading here.

There is no such thing as a violent word you moron! And Nigger is latin for black. Notice how "Colored Person" is also "offensive"? Anything you call a nog will invariably become tainted by the nogginess of nogs, no matter how euphemistic you try to be.

Nigger.

FPBP

NYE-jur or appropriately the French-sounding “nee-ZHER,” sounds like pierre

No, she was just a faggot.

That looks like a fighting/hockey buddy of mine who codes for a living.

>t. pasty white incel who wouldn't dare say nigger to a nigger IRL
You should film yourself saying it at your local basketball court if you want to make me look stupid :^)

Attached: 1547134111568.jpg (250x187, 3K)

Adjusted for population, blacks utilize far more welfare than whites, it's not even close.

looks like a nigger to me

no moron nigger was just "black" in romance languages, from "niger", "black" in Latin. Negro is a spanish word. "Noir" in French.

As opposed to African American Vernacular English.

Jeez, almost nothing came out...

A nigger is fucking a horse in the ass. He says to the horse, "aww yea horsie, you like dat big black meat? You think im hung?" The horse turns to him and says NOT YET YOU FUCKING COON

>>peopleofwalmart.com/

He's actually a bit of a soft SJW, so you have my permission to call him a nigger, nigger.

Being such a dumb subhuman that you have the literal equivalent mental capacity as a women getting offended over a single word.

Attached: Muva.png (380x387, 210K)

>make me look stupid

kek

It was never a violent word. It was never even a white word, we know how to say Negro. Nigger was always the Ebonics version of Negro.
But it doesn't matter what we call you: Nigger, Negro, Colored, Black, African-American, People of Color, it won't assuage your inborn feelings of inferiority.

/thread
nigger

looks comfy tbqh

Crime in the poorest white neighborhoods isn't even as bad as crime in the richest black neighborhoods.

I personally think that you are an idiot. It is important that you never post here again. Just my opinion.

Linguist here. The ownership of the word “nigger” is nothing but a cultural power play to throw in others faces. Semantics are not important but rather context and intent. Today’s nigger is tomorrow’s digger. If it were really about taking back power as you said, then moving the goal post should not be offensive. Not only do they use the word to each other as a form of cultural solidarity, but also as a form of linguistic oppression against other races by threatening violence upon hearing the word (or any other variety of words for that matter). As long as they continue to treat these words as such, they are ironically ensuring that the word stays around forever and people will use it. They are not offended by it as it has no relevance these days, the word nigger is to ensure they are victims as long as possible so they can benefit from such status. People will just create new ways to say it. If I fucking hate diggers for making holes all over my yard, everyone will naturally connect it anyways which is their fault. By changing the word And hiding the intent behind plausible deniability, it is offensive to deny their victimhood. If the word was the direct problem, there should be no issue with this

Attached: 2EA83DB3-BF23-4583-A960-D1D7B2734E78.jpg (256x256, 11K)

And "nigger" is simply the word "negro" said with a southern drawl.

Ergo, nigger = negro = black.
So when you call them blacks, it is the same as calling them niggers.

Attached: IAmTheNiggest.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Call a black person a nigger and then tell me they've "nullified it's power"

You probably won't believe me, but I actually knew this girl. Shot dope with her And she was no white Nigger. Just a poor girl, trapped in addiction with no family or friends to help. It's sad. And weird when Jow Forums gets this close to your own life experiences.

>Shit White People Do
Discovery of the atom, discovery of DNA, invention of the computer, pioneering philosophy, pioneering medicine..

Kill all niggers

show your flag, nigger
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8

quality post linguistbro

It's cultural appropriation when black people say it, being a Latin word an all.

Nigger

This was some random reddit comment I copied, im high as a kite right now and want you to know that I love all you NIGGERS even though you fell for the low quality bait.
Fuck niggers

Fuck kikes

Fuck jannies

Have a good one Jow Forums

Attached: 550x613_467.jpg (550x613, 68K)

This was some random reddit comment I copied, im high as a kite right now and want you to know that I love all you NIGGERS even though you fell for the low quality bait.
Fuck niggers

Fuck kikes

Fuck jannies

Have a good one Jow Forums

Originaloiooo

Attached: 1530594645634.png (496x384, 223K)

Fuck me in the ass i doible posted, still love you nignogs tho

Attached: 1535309522674.gif (746x479, 196K)

Nobody on Jow Forums gives a fuck what you THINK. If you can't prove it it's just your bullshit opinion.

Just when Jow Forums almost made me anti abortion, you go and post a picture that makes me pro abortion all over again.
Kill 'em all.