So? Are you going to pray?

Attached: 0236d74d3d2f0a35d1297085c07dd6b7.png (603x448, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/ktla.com/2019/04/15/hate-crime-charges-added-against-louisiana-deputys-son-accused-of-burning-3-black-churches/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ackbar
Neck urself

thanks for the slide thread faggot now fuck off

>3 black churches
>history
Give me a fucking break

a single stained-glass window in Notre-Dame was worth more than every other """civilisation""" on the planet put together

I’ll pray for you user

fuck no. and i wouldn't expect them pray for my people's loss.

sending atheist prayers

I feel bad for the black churches
We'd be better off if the negros spent more time in church

Muslims trash more history than anyone. Subhuman goatfucking pederasts.

>fullon war on the desert trilogy

Attached: rs_500x205-141111110719-tumblr_inline_n6zfifb7EU1roqajj.gif (500x205, 920K)

Attached: 1555144346908.png (902x733, 276K)

What the fuck is the point, I can never understand this reasoning, it's like
>someone died
>but what about all the other dead people, think about them!

who gives a fuck about filthy sandniggers lmao
don't forget to subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: honkler.png (680x680, 221K)

>a 23 year old white man destroyed 3 black churches in lousiana last week
... source?

>akbar
you have to admit, appealing to the universalist ethics of the white man without adhering to them yourself is an effective strategy

Attached: 1555356572499.jpg (638x450, 71K)

islam should be history.

Bro this was the fucking NOTRE DAME

What is a black church?

No.
This. The roof alone, which bears the brunt of today's destruction, was made from an ancient forest.

>a 23 year old white man destroyed 3 black churches in lousiana last week
?????????????????

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

that retarded r/atheist did destroy a part of southern history but notre dame was a very big deal on an historical and architectural level.

Yes, actually. Whether intentional or not, the destruction of religious sites is lamentable. Although having been perverted, religion is necessary in some form for most normies to function since most of them lack the cognitive capacity to understand principles of natural law and hegelian dialectic mind control. Pray for the world, children, dark days are upon us. May the light of intelligent infinity watch over you.

No, fuck you

And now it's gone so fuck you white nazi freaks and rot in hell. I'm laughing so hard HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
Your "superior culture" can suck gasoline and burn harder

lol, make sure after the next white kid goes rambo on a bunch of darkies to point out all over social media:

>Thousands of people have died today, not just the few dozen in your mosque, get some perspective, don't forget to pray for all of these people too.

*tips fedora*

fuck niggers
fuck moslems
Fuck chinks

Choke on pig entrails you faggot

Based and HH pilled

no

Lol, because a few churches that are short lived and generic are far more important than the Notre Dame Cathedral. Got it.

Fucc no senpai

something black metal dudes burn down

also nice numbers

Literally could be talking about a "church" in a strip mall for all we know.

>Kaveh Akbar
>dreads
>white guy
yikes

black churches were burned down by a black metal wannabe larping as varg.

mosque was probably pulled down for being a fucking terrorist factory.

notre dame did nothing wrong.

FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES, AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1525655190720.png (332x332, 148K)

>immediately jumping to HURR DURR WHAT ABOUT US
People like this deserve to be hung from the fucking lamp posts.

Yes, I will give thanks and praise God.

my thoughts are with the prayers

>historic mosques.
So glad I order the sniper to shoot a child dead during the middle eastern war. So glad.

It's just the way he says
>800 year old mosque in China
and it just makes me wonder and probably China as well like "Wait we had a mosque?". When the fuck did they put that in......China.

It's true. He's a sheriff's deputy's son.

google.com/amp/s/ktla.com/2019/04/15/hate-crime-charges-added-against-louisiana-deputys-son-accused-of-burning-3-black-churches/amp/

As an atheist, I have to say that you are an idiot without any sense of historic relevance and significance.

Just because it is shiny does not mean it is a diamond.

>As an atheist, I have to say
This is your main problem with your life. You should stop this immediately.

Why would I give a fuck about Chinese and African mosques?

Attached: 1468635010363.jpg (700x690, 80K)

I only pray to keep the gay away.

At the end of the day, we mostly pray for whatever means something to us. Europeans pray for Notre Dame, Muslims pray for their mosques, Buddhists pray for their temples, etc. We all have a people and culture we relate to that has more significance to ourselves. It's why Muslims in Paris are laughing right now. It's why not many in Europe cared about Christchurch mosque other than their political agenda. It's why we don't even hear about shit in China. But most importantly, it proves that multiculturalism isn't working. We stand shoulder to shoulder with people we don't care about. Yet we're expected to flourish.

Is there such a thing as white churches?

It's a defensive tactic. That person in OP's pic thinks that a Muslim burnt the torch, and is doing preemptive damage control.