Pottery

Attached: 23f4700871838f85ad119f6b3369d148576f0f15aa9da351552f27aed1154283.png (767x129, 86K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-165404_Chrome.jpg (528x513, 148K)

aka a Mosque

fake

Link?

no no no no no no no no no no no no

>Whites will say le crusade.
>Tomorrow they'll be back to jerking off to anime and working their nine to five.

Keep deluding yourselves, we'll be erasing your history.

Attached: 1555365591886.jpg (1200x600, 90K)

It's all so tiresome

Hmm, but I'm a nigger and I do the same shit.

The fire rises

Attached: image_5733c4ac6.jpg (607x590, 184K)

faaaake

#inclusivenotredame
#notredamemosque

>admitting that all shitskins can do is leech and destroy cultures

Checks out with flag

What are they going to do? Leave it half finished or put some of those dumbass muslim bulbs on it?

this can't be fucking serious

citation nigger, I can't find anything similar to this

Last few years were just..amazing. I'm starting to hate this timelime so much that I'm starting to love it

honk honk

this

as if destroying it wasn't cucking christcucks enough, they are gonna turbocuck you by negromuslifying the new one
Enjoy!

>Jewish architect will lead the team that will “redesign” it
>the whole thing gets torn down and a “modern” memorial building will go up in its stead
>the whole thing will Ben completely torn down
>a mosque will go up somewhere very close
>yellow jackets will unite and come to a peaceful resolution with the government
>the lasting symbol of French Christianity and Culture now gone
>Diversity will bring us all together and everything will be great

Speak softly as you always do.
Insult as you always do.
I continue my crusade.
You continue a single escapade.

Omnium victor nisi victus.

>its fake but everyone wants to believe its real so that they can be right

You're forgetting how pozzed the opening ceremony for this new abortion will be. They'll have tons of globo homo figureheads, lgbtqp guests, immigrants, not to mention all the signaling.

Attached: 15553565329590.png (505x297, 298K)

I hope it is fake.

White people haven't been genuinely pissed off since 1945, but they're starting to get pissed off again. Good luck.

This better be fake

I havent ejaculated in over a month. Meanwhile i have been training my body 4 hours daily 6 days a week.

Fake and gay

>fake
>but if it were real, would anyone even be surprised?
Le Honk hon hon hon

Attached: 439586239056132968586.png (590x236, 44K)

yep

lmao

Exactly. Jow Forums is a board of cowards.

Kek. Whites have leeched the most out of any other race.

Attached: euro-300x189.jpg (300x189, 19K)

then burns itself out.

because you whitoids won't do anything about it lmao!!!!!

Africa is still the most resource-rich continent on the planet, yet Africans can't do anything with it. Instead, they come to White nations and steal the fruits of our labor.
White men are the only demographic group that are net payers of taxes in America. Every other group are net recipients of tax benefits. We subsidize your very existence, because we are too kind. If we decided to stop paying for niggers to live at home and abroad, they would die out within a decade.
Consider that next time you post this image.

awwww I get it now.
we whites took all the blacks from africa , and blacks are gold coins!
we leeched all of africa's precious hard workers, and used them to build america!
THATS what africa is so bad, we took their great builders that made all of our cities and roads during slavery!
it all makes sense now, would you like some more reparations?
destroying a history full of white racism will let you make a REAL history right? thats fair?
good for you.
im sure once the blacks are finally alone, the world will be a beautiful cyber tech wakanda.

SORRY BLACKS, SORRY FOR HISTORY. YOU ARE EQUAL AND SMART. YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING, EVEN REPLACE US.

if only we had more blacks there would be no crime or garbage... we would fly pyramids around and gold coins would just appear whenever someone makes a rhyme.
our bad, sorry reality is racist.

Attached: 1550799006608.gif (500x350, 170K)

Fabricated and homosexual but probably will happen nonetheless
This

gas yourself kike

IU so fucking called that. I bet they buy the pile of rubble from the Vatican for pennies on the dollar and remake it as a multicultural immigrant processing center/ degenerate art museum/ gay wedding chapel/ mini mall.

>fake
Macron doesn't even have power over whatever the fuck the Church chooses to do with its Cathedral, he can donate money if he wants but he can't control shit.

If there's any modernist bullshit involved in the restoration it'll come from Francis and others, which I really hope doesn't happen.

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS ALL

>Africa is still the most resource-rich continent on the planet, yet Africans can't do anything with it. Instead, they come to White nations and steal the fruits of our labor.

Nope just taking what Europeans owe from being filthy thieves and destroying African cities.

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (1200x673, 65K)

African history is dead and Europeans savages are the cause for it.

Egypt was not black and even if it was it was colonized by the ottoman empire, not europe, retard

>He thinks I'm talking about Egypt

Niggers have been useless since they were shat out of Yakub's cloaca.

>African cities
lol

Wait, that's worse than it burning down completely

nubia wasn't black either

Look, they've got those white guys in Christchurch smiles.

>White people haven't been genuinely pissed off since 1945, but they're starting to get pissed off again. Good luck.

>Those white people you talking about are gone, Timmy

Attached: 1554794836179m.jpg (742x1024, 97K)

FAKE AND GAY
O.P. IS SEMENBOARDING HIMSELF

>posting examples from the soiest of youtuber bois

>SEMENBOARDING
Im glad you freaks live on an island.

The guy on the left is jewish and the guy next to him is asian. Gays though always have low testosterone