If it was an act of terrorism, would the french government hide the truth?

If it was an act of terrorism, would the french government hide the truth?

Attached: nd.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/456629-french-catholic-churches-attacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the real arsonists escaped through the catacombs.

you can't do shit in both cases you cuck cumskins

it was the fucking birds

As best as they could, yes. They’d probably blame it on the yellow vests.

Yes, look at the Bataclan stuff they tried to hide.

who wants to take a trip to the ashes of notre dome

Attached: Notre.png (483x715, 191K)

Do they have those there? I know nothing about the place.

The whole EU would pressure France into submission if Macron wasn't already the type to hide the truth, and he is.

The fucking French should, not a Canadian half the world away. Where are the French posters today?

WE

Why would any government tell the truth?

There is nothing wrong with burning down synagogues, churches, or mosques.

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

They would. Because there are European elections soon and it would propel Marine le Pen to 40%.
If it's a muslim, they will cover it, be sure of it.

Yes.

The media narrative is already that construction workers accidentally caused it.

This will be the narrative forever. It both keeps the lid on any revenge attacks on those who caused it and stops those who caused it gaining notoriety

Of course they will hide it, you cannot have people wanting to do anything about it.

t. 11 year old who just read dawkins or some shit

What the hell birds! GTFO of there, there's huge flames you cheeky little buggers.

If this was what happened, the French aren’t a bunch of pussies, they’d kiss some arse. No I’m not being ironic, I d hope we would stand with them too. Thankfully it’s not the case and it’s a sad day to see this happen to any faith and beautiful historic building.

you have the heart at the right place.

Correction *kick some arse. That’s a really inappropriate typo.

I'm an American, why would I?

Why do egyptians have such low IQ's?

Attached: Screenshot_27.jpg (625x229, 19K)

They will wait to see if a video emerges in the very near future. They would look pretty fucking stupid if they said it was an accident and there's a video of some sand nigger with gas and a blowtorch lighting the place up. It was an act of terrorism fyi. Some shitskin managed to get in on the crew performing the restoration project. I think they will cover it up because they are pussies and terrified of civil unrest/retribution. For something like this people would 100% retaliate all over Europe.

I mean at this point the poor thing is burnt to the ground. I wish they would make the most out of the situation and just go out and say it was terrorism.

Attached: Terminator.jpg (1140x640, 142K)

Gotta protect the sandniggers and kikes of course they would

Thanks fren. Praised be satan.

because they score low on IQ tests

There are hundreds of miles of catacombs and tunnels underneath Paris.

you want the Jow Forums narrative? Well, if the French authorities come out and say it was sandniggers, then it was sandniggers. And if the French authorities come out and say it wasn't sandniggers then it was sandniggers anyway. Also something something Jews.

.. and niggers, because niggers.

WUZ

The government must have been complicit otherwise the building would have its own fire suppression system.

Attached: thegoods.gif (350x300, 1.82M)

rt.com/news/456629-french-catholic-churches-attacks/

Yes
This. Also look for images of the bakery that had a "gas explosion" a few months ago. There's an interesting debris pattern and a very curious burned out vehicle

based and blackpilled.

what did they hide?

KANGZ

>macron and his cabinet
>hide the truth

How is this even an honest question? I feel so fucking sorry for France right now. Hang in there my dudes

It will either be called and accident or blamed on the yellow vests, 100%. The government wouldn't dream of naming the real culprits

Just blindly attack both groups don't let those shits hold us back

How would we know then if it was indeed a terrorist attack?

Not only would they, they're most probably already doing it

There gonna blame it on yellow vests so they can keep there fuck ass of a president.

>The media narrative is already that construction workers accidentally caused it.

and that happened instantly. no eyewitnesses, no evidence, they just immediately started spewing that narrative or saying it was of unknown cause but it was 100% not terrorism
>unknown cause
>100% not terrorism

>sorry for France
This was a historical patrimony of Western civilization as a whole. The whole world lost today.

Without a doubt yes they would.

Cumskin is a really weak insult, and OP wasnt implying he could do anything.

Absolutely, they're shitting their pants after Saint Tarrant.

Churches all over France have been vandalized and torched since the shooting as well as a couple mass shootings and they're keeping the lid on it for a reason.

Attached: 1554411808807.png (724x401, 173K)

Absolutely

100% yes.

lots of torture

definitely, yes
after a few attacks in the mud killing sprees, they did start to say it wasn't islamist terror anymore, but just lone crazies (eg, when a mudshit decapitated his boss, and left the head on the business gate, it was just a crazy disgruntled employee)

t. jewish mindslave

Attached: 1553467594556.jpg (1024x1009, 68K)

>81
No really how the fuck did these people make the pyramids if they were this dumb.

We will find out eventually

Some fucking greenhat roofer burned the place down because he was drunk. If you've ever worked with French roofer before you know what I'm talking about.

I'm going out on a limb and throwing a curveball.

I think the buddists did it.

Modern day "egyptians" are a product of rape and incest commited by the arabs during their conquest of Egypt.

They should be replaced with public swimming pools.

Genetic testing has showed that modern egyptians have significantly more sub-saharan dna, and ancient egyptians had were closer to southeastern europeans.

The truth from Brazil. Love you jungle bro

It has not burned down completely.

The jew has been defeated. Rejoice. It is miracle.

Clearly they should. The rise of Islamaphobia is a real problem. Islamic Terrorism is just a myth propagated by alt-right racist white men.

Attached: muslims upset over puppy 096245.jpg (1680x1587, 598K)

if it was hidden, then how do you know?

.. I never trusted those weirdos in the first place.

noice b8 kæk

came out afterwards, most people still don't even know

PART and Parcel

It's where most of the whites in France are going to end up living, exterminated like rats by their Muslim overlords whenever they poke their heads above ground

Attached: nd1.jpg (1140x641, 560K)

Yes lol. Their country is already burning every weekend.

Of course..

Attached: Islam a religion of peace.jpg (640x512, 64K)

Absolutely

they would probably live stream it. or tape it and release. Keep an eye out.

>has never heard of the immensely famous paris catacombs
typical burger

Yes, because Mossad did it

Attached: GOY WORLD.png (968x912, 775K)

Attached: 1552318041108.jpg (587x534, 92K)

If a construction worker did it, why haven't any construction company claimed responsibility?
Wouldn't they report a fire right away?

french government is 100% anti white, anti european and 100% muslim and pro faggotry

Yeah, they tried to hide the fact that the victims at the Bataclan were mutilated by lying and claiming a pipe bomb had gone off and shrapnel had eviscerated and maimed a bunch of people.

...But Snopes claims that's false, so I'm sure the parents of the victims and whistle blowers in Paris were all lying.

>would the french government hide the truth?

Attached: 1488076942212.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

found the leftist degenerate

I’m 110% sure a sand nigger did this.

Let's assume it was Islamic terrorism and it was revealed to the public. Realistically, what would the French people do?

>came out afterwards
from where? what is you source?

Ben Shekelstein: The collective sin of the Yellow Vest protests caused a fire. Repent you goys, and become Judeo Christian slaves.

it was in the testimony of a few policemen who were there that night. Most of the press didn't speak about this detail. They said that some corpses had their genitals cut off, evisceration, etc. But later some authority (the prosecutor of Paris maybe, I don't remember) said it did'nt happen.

We have those too, we just call them sewers tho.

Watch the remains get bulldozed and replaced with a modern arts museum

al-aqsa was also lit on fire today
smells close to a sand nigger, but not quite like it

Attached: 1532228168040.jpg (844x1078, 105K)

They'll probably split the property. Build a mosque on one side and a Holocaust memorial on the other.

Kill yourself please

The Paris Catacombs are a world famous tourist attraction nowadays, although most of them are off-limits due to risk of cave-ins, flooding, and restricted access to infrastructure. If somebody (aka a Parisian version of super sus) knew the tunnels well enough, they could evade police for days or even weeks.

Attached: paris_catacombs_a-1024x768-by-empiredelamort.jpg (1024x768, 296K)

Apparently some yellow-vest doing renovations knocked over a bucket of paint stripper and it caught fire.

Lol with people so easily triggered It honestly sounds so fun to prank them. Why don't more pranksters do stuff like walk down their streets in short shorts eating bacon?

yes

England hid a massive child rape pedophile ring for literal decades in order to avoid "racism" so yes, definitely.

Sounds like that animation ratatouille.

Attached: bonfire.jpg (1079x716, 92K)

#notallmuslims
#religionofpeace

source?