Dont worry the chatedral is fine

pic related was before

Attached: 31111399-intérieur-de-la-chapelle-notre-dame-de-paris.jpg (1300x866, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/faith/2019/03/20/twelve-french-churches-attacked-vandalized-in-one-week/
youtu.be/m1BrqlKaEOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cathedral* yikes me

pic related is after the fire

as you can see, most of the stone ceiling held the collapsing burning roof and support structure, it only broke where the spike fell through

Attached: inside.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

so basically there was next to no fire inside, and very little to burn there anyways, only the roof burned

summary of what was lost:
>the roof (old but very simple, easy to replace)
>the support structure of the roof, (850 year old wood, hidden from sight, who cares)
>a small part of the stone ceiling, where the tower fell through
>most of the stone ceiling will likely be replaced, after damage by intense heat (kinda bothersome to do but doable)
>some shitty wooden benches (lmao)
>the big beautiful spike tower in the middle of the cathedral (reeeeeeeeee)
>a few things burned inside one of the big square tower, limited damage
>a few glass panels

since there was no fire inside (minus the pile of debris that fell through), it seems most of the art and wooden stuff is intact, maybe dirty and full of smoke but not burnt
>art is fine
>wooden things are fine
>chandeliers are fine, minus one or two
>the organ HOPEFULLY is fine
>the big beautiful glass windows survived too

bump this thread so people know what got damaged and what didnt

Attached: 1550221768832.jpg (5054x3370, 1.32M)

come on give me bumps

on s'en fou mec, la majorité des posters ici sont comme moi des protestants.

>bumps

Bump pierre

water damage

tu crois que qui que ce soit en a quelque chose a foutre de ton opinion? je ne suis meme pas catho, je donne juste des informations utiles, ta geule putain que vous etez cons et chiant les religieux

its a pretty thing in paris, and everyone cares look at the catalog, I see a lot of people saying a lot of wrong things about what was damaged and what was not, so I made this thread, now kys you mapple nigger

She still stands!

Attached: D4OjrNZWkAcJl71.jpg (900x1200, 192K)

It's full of disgusting idolatry anyhow. Will be better as a mosque.

bump

>water damage
good point, I dont know how retarded the firemen were with their hoeses,
the floor is flat, so I doupt they threw so much water that it flooded the floor, likely evaporated in the heat

there was nothing for water to damage under the holes in the ceiling, see , but if they threw a lot of water, then it might have damaged the few bottom inches of some wooden stuff, likely no big damage

I hope you are right frog.
t. Amerifat who has yet to see Notre Dame with a French surname

yeah see nice pictures, thats what I meant, its fine, just rip the big beautiful spike

very aesthetic desu

Good to hear. Hopefully start of repairs won't take long.

Attached: 1544298119867.jpg (333x493, 102K)

I wish I could have seen St. Michel last time I visited.

what was burned in the square tower?

Bump. I hope to visit soon!

>they aren't going to use this as an excuse to bulldoze it and build a mosque
jesus imagine being this new

Faggot.

Incorrect. There was fire inside. Live pics are still available.

Keep denying it, french cucks. We just lost a huge part of our history and we all know who did it. Keep denying as you all do.

more useful pictures

pic related is the part above the stone arches and under the roof, the wooden structure burned away, so it was lighter, and the lead covering melted away

the stone ceiling held everywhere except where the tower fell through, so very littel damage inside overall

>what was burned in the square tower?
not sure, the bells were held by wooden structures, but I believe the fire didnt go this high, so likely some wooden stairs or something unimportant like that

Attached: 1555365102889.jpg (600x400, 102K)

chadetral*

Haha it’s okay guys see. No need to stop importing Africans and Maghrebs. C’est la vie!

This is a huge relief op, thanks for the info. A serious loss but not a total one like I feared. (And the retards b8ing it will be replaced would have you believe)

It will take literal years to clean up all that soot and ash from every surface and artifact in the church

>There was fire inside.
yes but very little, and it wasnt next to anything else that could catch fire, just the dbris that fell through the hole where the tower fell through, nothing else

>and we all know who did it.
no we dont, its more likely antifa than muslims, antifa has been burning/ vandalzing churches the past week
breitbart.com/faith/2019/03/20/twelve-french-churches-attacked-vandalized-in-one-week/
their was even a fire" at st sulpice, my favorite church

>je donne juste des informations utiles
Comme j'ai dit mec on s'en fou. L'église catholique n'est pas Chrétienne et meme si pour toi ce n'est qu'un monument grandiose c'est en réalité une église qui a persécuté les Chrétiens d'Europe et brûler des bibles a travers l'histoire.

Alors moi je m'en réjoue de voir ce monument religieux brûlé.

>It will take literal years to clean up all that soot and ash from every surface and artifact in the church
yep, a big chunk of the work

which is why I am for only building that you can pressure wash, imagine how low the maintenance costs would be for buildings if you could just clean all of them with high pressure water

cool

Wow, God bless.

mec tg

the virgin synagogue vs the fiery chadetral

no u.

Bump

>mec tg
c'est plutot toi qui devrais se rendre compte d'ou il poste. On en a rien a foutre de cette église.

Yet your precious Gov is not talking about it, it seems.

How much we gonna bet they will instead say "It was the Yellow Vests?"

Oh boy. I am ready for the next days.

only several decades

>On en a rien a foutre de cette église.
cest qui "on"? tout le monde en parle
>dans les medias
>sur les reseaux sociaux
>sur Jow Forums
>il y a meme un megathread
>centaines de threads ici
tes literallement tout seul, je men fous si tu mense que les catholiques sont heretiques ou je ne sais pas quelle connerie, tout le monde sen fout

>How much we gonna bet they will instead say "It was the Yellow Vests?"
nah they wouldnt say that, maybe a tv show for cattle normie, one (((person))) wil say that, but the likely reaction will just be "investigation is on the way", or some stupid shit to keep the cattle distracted

vid related is the reaction of the "new french", and also of that one angry leaf itt

Attached: xD.webm (360x640, 2.85M)

This is reassuring. My expectations are toned down a bit (i.e. expect the worse hope for the best). For once op wasn't a fag.

apparently they said that the tower weighted 250 tons, which (Doupt (X)), but yeah if its anything near that no wonder it plowed through the roof lol

Bump monami.

I think I climbed this in assasins creed. Not sure though.

>the cross is still upright

God bless the small victory.

Thanks for these updates and pics, i've felt like shit all day since this started but this is looking better than expected. Macron is still probably going to try and jewify the whole thing though, hopefully there will be red-pilling and pushback against modern shit architecture.

(You)

btw the red things falling through the roof is MOLTEN LEAD, the red hole is where the tower stood, the huge hole is where the tower fell through

Les gens sur Jow Forums en parle parce qui a rien d'autre qui se passe et que c'est un "happening" et on ne sait pas si c'est un acte d'arson ou un accident. Les média en parle pour la meme raison que tu en parles, pour vous c'est qu'un monument historique en France. En réalité c'est tout autre chose. Et le fais que cette église a brûlé est une bonne nouvelle pour tout protestant. Sans quoi on en a rien a foutre des détails que tu postais talheure. Et la raison est celle que je t'ai donné, on est protestant, alors les détails après qu'on sait qu'elle a brûlé pour nous les protestants on en a que faire.

>cross still standing
God's intervention is witnessed.

Attached: 1552665357937.jpg (582x582, 69K)

God Bless.

I've never been much of a religious person, but... I kinda wanna pray there

Attached: 15553675390152.jpg (119x141, 16K)

>a few glass panels
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

god bless, the cross stands strong as it does in my hearth

Attached: 1523872555869.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Just some smoke damage. A little 409, air it out, won’t even notice that it happened.

damn

You want to reach out and touch God, to be close to him. You feel as though you could there.

There is a hole inside you, repent and accept God

As someone who adores all European cultural heritage and is thoroughly exhausted by Christianity, I'm facepalming at pointing this out. But I'm obliged to.

There's a rainbow visible at the top of that photograph.

Sorry guys.

Attached: 1546307027122.png (238x239, 80K)

>stone falls from ceiling and kills you

all the glass panels that were above the stone ceiling are gone, but they were small and unimpressive, the only vitrail (window) that burned is literally the fault of the firefighters, I was watching, I saw a thing fall from the roof and start another fire, so I called the firefighters to warn them a new fire had started, first they had no idea (they literally hadnt assigned a single person to watch for new fires), I had to call twice, they waited 50 minutes from my first call to when they started putting out the burning window, it went froma very small flam you could put out with a jacket or water bottle to a huge fire that entirely destroyed the window and might have set fire on the inside, it was unreal

Don't worry, Macron already said he has plans to plow it and rebuild it with Multiculturalism™.

>and we all know who did it.
So do we start a race war against construction workers who cause accidents?

this is a dustbow actually

or an ashbow, whichever you prefer

But what about the Mosque they were supposed to build in it's place?

It's a meme waiting to happen is what it is

Attached: 1553279515703.png (972x547, 497K)

Fucking incompetents, how could they not have a plan in pla e for something like this???

>glass panels

Try 800 year old stained glass work, philistine

I've heard the organ is completely gone.

The Cross still stands!

We must take it with us during the next Crusade.

The rainbow was a symbol of God's promise long before the sidomites stole it.

Bah va protester ta mère et ferme ta gueule si tu t'en fous

You could have Islamic or mossad arson every week, how tolerant!

this post made me feel a bit better, thanks froganon

why would they build wooden roofs over stone? extra storage space?

>Friendly reminder that they need UNESCO's approval to rebuild it, so it will be exactly like before. No mosque or other shit like this.

they must have forgotten to use jet fuel

Sure, buddy. It was construction workers. Keep your head down, goyim.

always assume people are extremely incompetent and cant do the on ejob they have

people can do what is routine to them, what is unexpected
the cops can arrest drug dealers, but it takes them several hours to even figure what the fuck is going on in a terrorrist attack

they can put out most house fires, but have no plans when monuments burn down

(((macron))) said that they would rebuild it identical, so when a guy like this say this you re pretty safe
>UNESCO's
you know who runs unesco right? you really believe they wouldnt give special permission to turn a church in a mosque? lmao

Less weight, they needed it to have a slant to shed rain but building the whole thing from stone would have been too heavy.

wood fuel cant melt lead beams

bump

Very true

>why would they build wooden roofs over stone?
to hold the roof?
almost all roofs are/were held by wood, they had just closed off the ceiling with stone archs, 1 because it looks better, 2 because of fires like this one, 3 for added support for the walls(so they dont collapse inwards)
the wood just held the roof up

>be muslim
>try to burn stone
kek

>only as long as the twin towers. what 15 years?
>capitalism always find a quick way, does it

>all lurkers must post a meme
BUT THEN I WON'T BE A LURKER

Attached: 1552486719086.jpg (668x506, 92K)

I remember from college days that buttressed structures would collapse inwards without the countervailing forces from the arches. Now it makes sense why the walls remained in tact.

Also, long worded bump.

Yes, that's my point. Prepare for this to get memed every which way.

You forgot about the stained glass. That is important, no?

professional cleaning crews are quite fast
the bigger problem is structural assessment of the remaining roof
that can take month alone to be sure

good thing Catholics know how to build.
This fucking pope though who knows.

>>the support structure of the roof, (850 year old wood, hidden from sight, who cares)
Isn't this worrysome? Isn't there risk of collapse or something because of that?

but I didnt? read again

>a few glass panels
>the big beautiful glass windows survived too
basically the stained glass that were near the roof got uterly nuked, while the ones that were anywhere else are fine, which includes to giant circular tainted glass ones, they re fine, if dusty

one long window got damaged too, see>the bigger problem is structural assessment of the remaining roof
yeah I mean I d just skip that and assume its fucked, and start replacing it straight away, it held fire and molten lead for hours, literally sandstone used as a crucible, just assumed its fucked and move on

though as you can see in, the stone had a plaster covering of some sort, that probably helped with the heat

Have a bump.

fuck ((freemasonry)))

look at the alt kike shills out in force

you have molykike blaming “clerical abuse victim”

you have jew posobiec changing from “christian” to “catholic” overnight, and now he’s pretending to be catholic for further d/c

the enemy is the faggots hiding in their (((lodges)))

"some people did something"

youtu.be/m1BrqlKaEOU

Attached: 1553240349213.png (820x1024, 1.01M)

>Isn't there risk of collapse
the wooden roof didnt hold anything, the stone ceiling prevented the walls from ever collapsing inwards, not the wood, seeonly a small part of the archs got damaged, see the hole in , and I just noticed it didnt even break any archs lol, so nearly 0% chance they collapse, the walls could probably stand straight in equilibrium without support structures, just not forever, and you could knock them over
the opening is very narrow compared to its height so again very stable