Stupidest conspiracy theories you've heard from the left

I'll start
>aerodynamics was a conspiracy invented by the patriarchy to make things phallic shaped

Attached: file-20181121-161638-duxyh5.jpg (496x331, 14K)

No words bump

Jews have dual-loyalty

This, they only have one loyalty, to themselves

Russia hoax

Penis inspection day is a hoax for pedophiles to touch small pp.

the simplest and best leftist conspiracy is that I'm a russian bot who is going to rape all the children with my 9000 penises and hack the election

Attached: 1550451718927.png (213x237, 59K)

>all life is precious and should be protected
As I remembered that thought by the fire pit on a dark and cold night, a bunch of crane flies flew into the light and incinerated themselves in the fire. I had a good laugh that night.

what about big pp

Flat earth theory! Leftards genuinely believe this shit!

Penis inspectiion day is a real and legitament institute. dont let the lies of the left stear you towards blasphamy. Allow your gymteacher his due.

The Trump presidency has just been one long con to trick Republicans into supporting Ellis Island style open borders, and the "release them into sanctuary cities" plan is the final phase.

All unequal outcomes equal irrefutable proof that things are rigid.

Chromosomes are irrelevant when it comes to determining gender.

Its better to be morally right than factually correct.

the polish aren't white.
In fact they are white and had a very interesting culture before the industrial revolution

>Climate change is happening due to the mankind act,therefore vote for my political party.

>The issues in America, and by extension the world is due to capitalism

So much this

Germans killed 6 million Jews by burning them in ovens.

It's more important to tell a destructive but comforting lie than to face a harsh truth that will allow constructive progress.

Hero's are those who uphold other people's delusions.

The lies clash against themselves.

Examples:
Men are not different than women. But yet Trans People need the homes of the other gender for free or you're killing them
Islam is a religion of peace. If a Muslim is a terrorist he's not Muslim. (But does apply to Right wingers and Christians are murderous dispute Jesus not having killed anyone in the bible)
There should be open borders but I shouldn't suffer any of the negative consequences.
We need high taxes on the rich but I will jump through any hoop to get a tax break.
Don't let white people have privilege but if you hurt Jewish Privilege your just a Nazi. Yet include jew's who have privileged in white privilege statics.

Plants are in a war for the planet and use humans as proxies.

Also...

Global warming was greatly exacerbated by the testing of thermonuclear weapons decades ago. We actually did experience a drawn-out nuclear war.

Under capitalism in 2019 in America, it's realistic to achieve the American dream by merit hard work alone.

the holocaust

Attached: 1465903223.jpg (334x506, 42K)

so crane flies are dumb, like niggers right?

Attached: what's more....jpg (1045x3515, 650K)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
also this

>all men are created equal

>Pitot tube clit that is stimulated to detect velocity
>Probe urethra that can dump fuel
>Roastie flaps for menstruating on the argie patriarchy
>Lays eggs on airfield runways (I missed sex ed this is how babies are made right)
>Men get inside it through a hole that curves down and up
>Bumpy inside and and your head hurts if you rush to the end
>Literally fucking called the V-Bomber

check mate feminists

Attached: 86286489629.png (454x621, 461K)

math and time are racist

America didn't nuke Germany because they were white. I got kicked out of the class for pointing out the Trinity Test took place months after Germany's surrender

Literally anything that involves "da joos" it's ok to question them and question potential bias but I don't think smart as a political image to blame the jews for everything instead of looking for more explainable solutions

pedophiles are usually pedophilic because they want the feeling of power it's the reason so many lolikons are on this website, big pps are too powerfuls for them