It's just a fucking building what's the big deal? Nobody even died or got hurt

It's just a fucking building what's the big deal? Nobody even died or got hurt.

Attached: concern.png (1124x1080, 544K)

kill yourself, cunt

I know you're autistic, judging by the anime image, but aren't autists supposed to love buildings more than people?
You can't even into autism.

holy relics, retard

This is what race mixing leads to. This is the true horror of the mutt. One of the great treasures of Europe burns and the miscegnated troll asks/
"What's the big deal."

Attached: 1554231950609.jpg (825x1076, 250K)

It's an obvious attack on our society and to destroy our culture and replace it with globalism.

Attached: 1553659928072.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Because muh Judeo-Christian symbol.

Attached: 1508900579755.jpg (900x506, 118K)

like it even affects your life. what value do holy relics have? their gold and jewels? they sure as hell ain't holy or divine.

>everything has to be relevant to my pathetic life in order to be significant
Kill yourself

Judeo-Christian is an oxymoron
Jews hate Christ and use that sort of language to manipulate the goyim

>anime pic
>mutt.

Attached: 1554885002823.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

The only people who care are npc christcucks and their jewish handlers

Attached: stonejak.jpg (403x448, 17K)

mutts with no culture of their own are seething

because this building was was built before your continent was even discovered. its not really about christianity for a lot of people. its about history. imagine mount rushmore getting destroyed americans would go ballistic.

fpbp

They're just roleplaying, nobody would seriously care about this, least of all people who frequent Jow Forums. It's the closest thing to a happening we've seen since the mosque shooting and people are bored.

Illiterate burgers....

>imagine mount rushmore getting destroyed
Nobody would really care about that either. I've seen it in person, it's literally just faces carved in rocks. If you want to look at George Washington you can just pull out a dollar bill.

Losing a world heritage site is a joke to you? We lost an important piece of history you fucking retard. Even if you could have 100.000 lives you still wouldn't be even close to what Notre Dame is worth you retarded autistic tranny.

Fuck off you faggot

I eagerly await seeing fire burn down a fucking mountain.

can someone explain why this cathedral is so special but unironically

Start renovating tower
Find its full of rot, needs demolishing
Can't demolish it people will go nuts.
Have a controlled fire.

Fuck off you faggot

>animefag is an autist
you probably can't even appreciate why i'm not surprised by this

Attached: cap_[HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 - 05 [1080p]_00_11_13_01.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

gifts from our ancestors that we are squandering.

It was in a Disney movie.

Mutts will never understand

I seriously hope OP and people with similar mindset are below 20.

It was constructed by Louis VII because he wanted to make Paris culturally important to the French people.

Mutts fought to liberate it in WW2, thats more than the French did.

1000 years of culture gone in a day. You are so fucking ignorant it sickens me.

Some are "merely pretending" but there are real underage faggots on this board.

it actually isn't very special
much less than Reims', for instance, where most French kings were sacred, and which is a lot fucking more beautiful
nddp was great inside, but is pretty ugly outside
it's just been the location of a mediocre book, that most people never read, but whose faggot musical and cartoon adaptations they've liked
that's why most tourists go see it, despite being an actually pretty low tier cathedral
it's sad for the interior, and for the almost millenium old roofs, though

We weren't Mutts then.

Would be put to better use if they built something with actual, tangible value on its foundation after the cleanup's done, like a Walmart or an Amazon distribution center.

>Start renovating tower
>Find its now full of rot, muzzies and lib athiests hired for equality construction
>Hatred wins, plot to demolish it so people will go nuts.
>Start fire.
>No one notices their immnigration nation is burning, too.

This but unironically

Attached: 1553825076642.jpg (425x286, 33K)

The ultimate deracinated, soulless Amerimutt drone. The perfect consumer, designed for the upcoming new world order.

>government spends 40 million on 5 year long investigation into fire with no results
>23 years from then FOIA requests find the government had confessors but ignored them
>priest makes sign of cross and dies of heart attack

Dirt is older and has more culture. Get over yourself.

its a huge piece of history you brainwashed every-culture-is-equal retard

i didnt say by fire you fucking mongoloid the point was about destruction of Monuments with historical significance.

It's an irreplacable castle-sized work of art from the middle ages you dumbass. It took 200 years to build by teams of artists and most of the techniques they used are lost to time and just downright impractical because nobody is going to fund a 200 year long project in this day and age. A shitty replica with rebar and concrete is the best you can hope for.

>It's just a fucking building what's the big deal?

Attached: Jew 135.jpg (1024x580, 86K)

but its a bit of your history and i think a lot of people would care. we dont know yet wether notre dame was an accident or arson, but imagine muslims fucking detonating mount Rushmore or another Monument (Lincoln statue i dunno) even if nobody was hurt that would accelerate to unknown levels.

boredom

there's nothing else to circlejerk over

Nobody cares about shitty US monuments though. They have nothing of comparable cultural value.

Maybe if every single mcdonalds in America burnt down at once it would be equivalent.

It is the Mona Lisa of architecture, a truly great piece of art that made the world that much more beautiful. The fire destroys not just a building but a symbol of so much that's good in art and culture.

>because nobody is going to fund a 200 year long project in this day and age
not so certain, the commielib cult march on western institutions is past a century and still going

The fire is a symbol of the death of the Christian faith. Watch it get replaced by a Mosque, the biggest in all of Europe, second in the world only to Mecca.

People got pissed off over statues. Stop talking for everybody you clearly don't understand people or humanity and I doubt a moron like you could even be taught.

What is twin tower?

>It's just a fucking building what's the big deal
Imagine pic related
>It's just a building Ahmed, chill out..
>-gets beheaded-

Attached: PunishedMecca.jpg (1449x922, 781K)

Attached: samclick.jpg (808x1010, 229K)

It's just a box. They don't even have anything worth destroying.

This. I don't care about the muh Christian symbols, but there's no denying how beautiful the cathedral was. I was lucky enough in college to be in a choir that got to sing in Notre Dame, it was an incredible experience. It's hard to believe that 800+ years of art and history is just gone in an instant.

the boomers will claim it's a nice gesture to the oppressed, Obama will be at the opening ceremony and get another nobel peace prize, and anyone protesting will be arrested, even on social media

Last Sunday, marauders set fire to the church of Saint-Sulpice — one of Paris’ largest and most important churches — shortly after the twelve-o’clock Mass.

Police have concluded that the fire was the result of arson and are now looking for possible suspects. The restoration of the church from the damage caused by the fire will reportedly cost several hundred million euros.

.. the desecration of places of worship in France concerns Christian churches and in the year 2018 this meant the profanation of an average of two Christian churches per day in France,
1063 anti-Christian acts in 2018 France.
>was an accident fo sho

Nigger faggot. It's not only one of the greatest buildings ever created and an iconic piece of culture but a symbol of Christianity and all that is holy.

All I can hope for at this point is it comes out a fucking muzzie was responsible because it may be the spark needed for the whites in France to take back their country and hang Macron.

some people like pretty looking things

>europeasants seething over oldass building catching fire
>europeasants triggered by americhads not giving a fuck

Still asshurt about nogun bitch cars? Heh. Irrelevant europoors crying over everything as usual. Now get off our board Jow Forums is an american board.

Attached: 1537018931170.jpg (250x250, 6K)

shut the fuck up amerishart

Fact: Anyone who doesn't care about art and/or history is a subhuman and should die.

Why should we care about history besides using it to ensure bad things happen in the future?
Historical places/buildings/events are pointless.

Attached: ew.png (1311x1080, 1.34M)

Based and redpilled!

It was worth more than thousands of human lives.

Glad to see there are still sensible Germans around.

To learn from our mistakes and predict future outcomings, because it's humanity's legacy and most importantly, because it's culture. Then again, I guess it's normal that an ameritard doesn't care about culture.

Holy shit you're retarded. This is one of the most important buildings in French history. Kys mutt.

Attached: 20190413_202829.png (1440x1115, 858K)

Why does looking at Yui filly my heart with joy?

kill them both

Attached: 1539162587535.jpg (313x382, 93K)

baseado e redpilled

Attached: THIS.jpg (125x125, 3K)

What benefits to humanity does culture provide (aside from a sense of belonging)
Because she is the cutest!

Attached: Screenshot (841).png (274x471, 146K)

ree ree? too young you are, to know the difference

maybe if there well ignoramuses like you online, with no appreciation for anything,

things like this wouldn't happen, because they don't need to.

"Culture" isn't only pretty paintings and dances. It's our beliefs, our language, our values, etc, and it shapes everyone, including you.

leaf being a faggot, what else is new

It's a symbol of white supremacy in architecture.

kill yourself

>K-On! pleb ignorant of the historical significance of such a building

Attached: 1453083034521.jpg (637x685, 42K)

Aside from "You're retarded", at least one firefighter was seriously injured and the building itself was full of irreplaceable art and architecture, including some work we no longer know how to duplicate.

It was, and is a valuable piece of history.

It was, prior to the fire one of the best and greatest examples of Gothic architecture.

k-on is more important than some stupid building

Attached: 27. Extra Plan!.mkv_snapshot_04.40_[2019.03.05_14.27.29].png (502x503, 276K)

Enjoy your 'cheese' mutt

Attached: image.jpg (750x754, 150K)

Fpbp