Brought to you by the light lovers!

How convenient it is for Macron that Notre Dame burned today.The timing couldn't be better.He is completly lost in his governement (ministers keep turning over).Today he was expected to make an annoncement on national television regarding his conclusions about 3 months of "Grand débats" (which was his "solution" about the yellow vests crisis).Last week newspapers have said that he asked to all his remaining support to give him any possible ideas they could have to help him salvage the situation.He knows he is fucked politically, his only chances are to manipulate the public opinion by shifting the narrative.

Attached: FFF.jpg (613x344, 17K)

Excellent picture for the evil, globalist piece of shit that man is.
Y'all need to bring the guillotine back with a vengeance.

how can you Unite a divided country?
When you have an enemy that disturbed the citizens or a reason to come together.

Maybe that will be the reason and he will shill for new a notre dame filled with his symbols

Sadly there is still to much people that don't want to see in France.I hope the guillotine will be back in a near future tho.

macron is done. screencap this

Attached: DDDD.jpg (250x184, 28K)

Weird.

Attached: JIQ.png (758x582, 199K)

Attached: Germans_killed_by_Soviet_army.jpg (800x593, 232K)

Attached: Last-moments-of-four-Palestinian-boys-before-Israeli-shell-wiped-hit-them-on-a-Gaza-beach.jpg (615x409, 57K)

...Anonymous(ID:d3lMSj/r)
04/15/19(Mon)15:44:52No.210089196

(OP)#
>yfw the Notre Dame fire unites France and gives them purpose
>yfw it actually benefits Macron

He probably did it.

It was the yellowjackets who was wot done it.

They did it cos they hate france n sheeit.

Macron is my president. Liberte, egalite, fraternite not Anarchy OK.

Attached: 1537050187054.jpg (325x325, 11K)

wrong pic

Attached: 975397530783408640.png (853x445, 25K)

WITNESSED

>That flag

Why didn't they have fire trucks there quickly? Why did they let it burn for so long before taking action? Why was there only one shitty, pathetic spout of water being shot at the back end of the cathedral in all the coverage?

As a loyal Frenchie, I cannot understand why Macron did not take Trump's wise and timely advice to release water from air tankers. Macron put his own pride before the welfare of France and let Notre Dame burn. Macron cannot remain in charge for the French nuclear codes.

Attached: 1543756633950.png (500x239, 263K)

Well maymay'd

Bump!

Happy holy week!

Attached: abramovic2.jpg (914x560, 255K)

bump
j'adore comment tu es ecrivant en anglais grenouille-frere

keep us updated, important thread

>GILETS
>JAUNES

Attached: highlights_ppt_islam_france_wikileaks_macron.jpg (1920x2054, 1.02M)

I just emailed this picture an hour ago to my brother along side a photo of when I was in the same place back in 07. Weird. Even weirder is that I pet goat 2 video pre programming of the church crumbling as the anti Christ's crown of thorns disappears. The crown was apparently held in that church. Holy fucko.

Attached: 20190415_125327.jpg (1067x687, 177K)

Sorry for my horrible english but thanks for the bump.

Attached: 15184818292.jpg (512x287, 51K)

2.0?

Attached: reichstag.jpg (1600x1715, 485K)

Rat

Rat #2

fuck (((freemasonry)))

macron just got pegged by his faggot brother in the grand lodge in pariiiiiii

look at the alt kike shills out in force

you have molykike blaming “clerical abuse victim”

you have jew posobiec changing from “christian” to “catholic” overnight, and now he’s pretending to be catholic for further d/c

the enemy is the faggots hiding in their (((lodges)))

fuck that faggot, hope yellow vests behead him

Even normies had weird feelings about this picture and felt the occult part (at least a little bit).
>2.0?
Seems like it but I think we are at more than just 2.0 now

"Hey President ... Whatcha doing?"

Attached: MHS564.jpg (720x650, 76K)

bupm

Bump

Bump