(((Judeo-Christian)))

Kikes built the Notre Dame cathedral.

Attached: 4D91774A-A37D-4CF6-AC87-CAFA11DB0150.jpg (1242x651, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSXcJctdBjQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad the Judeo-Americans destroyed the Judeo-Nazis back in Judeo-WWII

Holocaust was a genocide of Judeo-Christian tradition

Ben Shapiro INCINERATES Western civilization with fiery logic

this sentence is 100% accurate though

Wasn't Jesus a fucking jew?

Attached: 1554786786757.jpg (458x554, 64K)

We must then direct out sympathies to the ADL and the Jewish people. Our hearts are with you during this tragic time.

The Jews were expelled from France before it was built.

i can not stand this little fucker

That's a kike myth Pablo. Lay off the cocaine.

And your money, don't forget to send them all your money to help them get back on their feet because of the six billions killed by Hitler

Christendom is not Judeo-Christendom.

Attached: 59690042-CD89-4EFF-B980-DDD34FC5F5C8.jpg (500x379, 63K)

"Judeo-Christian"

A term literally INVENTED by George Orwell circa 1939. The term never existed before then. And this fuck Jew RAT insists on using it over and over.

Fuck this Marvel clown world

Jews taking credit for Christian monuments hahahaha

Jesus was a carpenter.
How many kike carpenters do you know?

You can tell he wouldn't even give a single FUCK if he didn't consider Notre Dame to be jewish

Ben Shapiro will get the rope on day 1

Actually quite a few. Not a single one is a jew, though.

Yes, I will tithe my entire pay check to the dying senile Holocaust survivors of israel. On behalf of Canada, we're sorry.

Attached: pasted image 0.png (600x150, 128K)

There is a finish carpenter here whose business name is literally "The Jewish Carpenter", because the jews favorite past-time is shitting on christianity. Why christ cuck ameriburgers think they are allies is beyond me. it's depressing, really

Jesus ripped the Jews a new one and they have never lived it down. He was the first to name the Jew and for that he will always have a place in my heart.

>implying medieval Europe welcomed Jews.
So it’s a monument to Jews or something?
A Christian cathedral.
Europeans tried to ward off these rats and out of Europe how many times? Isn’t it time to do it again, once and for all? They drive my head in.

Kikes were kicked out of France in 1306. Forty years later Notre Dame was finished.

Judeo-Christian, Jews are parasitic.

WE WUZ CATLICKS

Most of you are missing the bigger point this kike is trying to make.
Essentially saying that Jews are responsible for western civilization.

Yup, kinda tired of hearing it myself. I remember all those Hanukkahs held at the Capitol back in the 18th and 19th centuries.

Naw, the Jews disowned him even if he was.

Media based Jews get Jewish media attention, it's basically in their Talmud to give each other business support.

You think this is funny!? The ADL will mark this very sentence in their next daily update so they can bilk their frightened goats out of another half million dollars!

All your money? You don't know what you're saying! Not good enough to send them all your neighborhoods money. It's insulting that you thought it fair to only send all your county's money.

Kinda. The kings actually loved having Jews around, they were clever enough to think of ways to rob other kings, they made good scapegoats, and they worked on Sundays when everyone else was at mass.

And he's not wrong. Boy, if Jews hadn't run the Muslims out of Spain and Italy, I tell you what....

Does he want us to thank him for killing Jesus Christ?

Previous thread

I'm pretty sure that is what his new book is about

Attached: judeo-christian_ngram_viewer.png (1264x684, 102K)

Attached: ben_shapiro_notre_dame_joke_twitter_reply.jpg (1080x582, 94K)

J
U
D
E
O
!

Fucking Talmudist scum

Is the car a horse?
He may have been raised in the Jewish tradition, but He certainly had a different view on how to exercise it and what it should be.

800 years ago Christians were slaughtering jews

Fuck christcucks.

Attached: 9b3350c1c9a5881fe9c150aa82dd2b03.jpg (262x600, 30K)

Can't wait for this piece of shit to become totally irrelevant and selling yarmulkas on the street.

or hanging around a street corner

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

can we throw a judeo-pie on his fucking clownface?

>we victims too goy. remeber the six gazillion and the Notre Dame too

What is Judeo-Islamic Semites did it?

Jesus is a aryan dumb spic

#JesusWasNotAJew

What did he mean by this?

I can't stand these kikes that push this Judeo-Christian crap. Dennis Prager always goes on about America's "Judeo-Christian" heritage and yet the Founders left behind no trace of this supposed "Judeo-Christian" heritage.

I thought jews were supposed to be good at telling jokes.

Fuck this piece of shit.

10/10

Attached: 6.jpg (248x189, 10K)

Unironically based

Weren't hispanics (speakers of a romance language) at one point Roman?

>Kikes built the Notre Dame cathedral.

Right...

Attached: 1555353290354m.jpg (629x1024, 91K)

He's absolutely right. Western civilization is the cancer that eats at European civilization. It's indeed very largely a jewish creation, as well as english and of course american (its current champion)

Yes he was and christianity is a non white religion

>Latin
>Latino
>Ladino

Attached: jew tier.png (850x618, 67K)

But no one says Judeo-Islam, even though we all worship the same god theoretically

>judeo christian
who is buying this lol

yep same shit. Pedro is a Roman

>Judeo-Islamic

This needs to become a thing.

>judeo-christian
Shapiro is a kike and has nothing to do with the Cathedral
youtube.com/watch?v=tSXcJctdBjQ

What is next? Judeo American, Judeo Nazi, Judeo Human? Judeo Universe?

No, he wasn't. Palestine at the time was basically divided into 3 competing groups: the Pharisees, the Sadducees, and the Essenes. The pharisees are the ones who had the romans kill jesus, and it was also the pharisees who betrayed their own country to work with rome to kill the other two groups. Of course, when they tried to betray the romans they got their shit pushed in but not before burning all their shit, and making sure historians only remembered them by according how the pharisees wrote about them. The pharisees then became the jews in exile and it was their bullshit that determined jewish life for the next two thousand years. So no, jesus was literally not a 'jew'.

we're not here to take part, we're here to take over

Philippe le Bel was too soft on them.

Attached: fut.png (762x641, 251K)

>judeo-islamic-catholics

did you mean?

No, the spainish peninsula was originally occupied by a completely different race of people called the iberians. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberians

Holocaust is an Judaeo-Christian tradition

Attached: 324235423525245.png (400x294, 280K)

Fake word sharted put by Jews in 1930.

go figure

Attached: meme_flag_cat.png (906x900, 257K)

At some points probably Jews were mobile and often found themselves in cities as part of the laboring class, in the 400 years it took to build Notre Dame it’s likely 1-5% of laborers were likely Jewish on the building

The Jews burned the Roman records? Proof? Is there a chance of any left? I can’t find anything on (((Google)))

Attached: Judeo-Christian1.jpg (946x534, 71K)

Does anyone have a good argument against the "Judeo-Christian tradition" for use with normies?

Attached: 1550322796677.jpg (736x628, 54K)

No he wasn't.... He belonged to the same origins as the Phoenicians and Arabs, completely different roots. Not Indo-European.

fuck ((freemasonry)))

look at the alt kike shills out in force

you have molykike blaming “clerical abuse victim”

you have jew posobiec changing from “christian” to “catholic” overnight, and now he’s pretending to be catholic for further d/c

the enemy is the faggots hiding in their (((lodges)))

So, is it safe to say fedora tippers don't have to hear "muh judeao-christian values" anymore? Guess it only took a jew saying it in regards to a catholic cathedral to rustle your feathers.

Attached: 1355873820047.gif (500x382, 388K)

Who lent the monies, goy?

lent... whahaha given to go to heaven, no kike would do such a thing.

Attached: 435245623456436.png (1055x594, 1.12M)

Attached: VIPERS.jpg (1023x885, 406K)

Uss liberty, talmud quotes, and the video of putin saying 85% of bolsheviks were jews.

Judeo-Christian.

Ugh. That term again.

>Everyone and everything is Jewish
Why do Yids do this?

Saudi Arabia is Judeo-Islam.

Christ is a Christian.
The j*w religion was founded when the crowds cried out, "Give us Barrabas!". It is based on the rejection of the Messiah. It is of he spirit of the anti-Christ. j*ws are children of Satan.

Deo, Ju-deo Ju-deo Ju-deo
Shapiro talk an me wana
call home
Gayo, me say gay, me say gay,
me say gay
Judeo Ben is a big gay home

Freemasonry has survived much worse than this they are older than the building that burned down today

Trivia Question for Little Ben-
>What is Judeo-Christ boiling in at this moment?

Jesus was not killed you dumbfucks. He was replaced at the cross by someone ese and he was raised to the Heavens and he will descend to earth once again to fight Dajjal (anti-christ).

Source: the final Prophet (pbuh)

So what went wrong?

Attached: 65473456234564567867956.png (720x559, 514K)

You could call Christianity a Jewish hersey.

What a Judeo-Kike.

Jew has a different meaning today than the bible. Jewish people are not defined by genetics but their father, the devil. They are the synagogue of Satan. Totally different meanings but subverted like everything else.

>jewish laborers
topkyke

kek pablito