Why you should oppose religion. Always

Note: Christianity is the religion I will be focusing on since it is what I was raised on and I have the most knowledge of it, but this applies to all religions: Kikes, muslims, pagans and Scientologists all share the same central flaws.

Have you ever asked yourselves why white people don't stand up and fight? Why they won't even acknowledge their own identity? Why they are so ready to shit on each other for social brownie points? The answer is religion.

If you ask a Christian why they follow the faith you won't just hear 'I believe in the word of God as described by the bible'. You'll hear all sorts of crap justifications like people mistakenly ascribing the success of white society to Christianity or that they need the bible to tell them how to be moral upstanding people as if they were completely unstable timebombs ready to go on a killing spree the moment they missed sunday mass. The sharpest among you have already realized these whether truly believed or not are just coping mechanisms and needless justifications. The real reason for belief in Christianity is that they were raised Christian and do not want to be ostracized either from Christian communities or in extreme cases their own families.

It sounds innocent enough, what's wrong with wanting a community? Isn't that a good thing? You may ask.Consider this, however: Isn't this need for a community just filling the void for something else? Something more important? Something that they can't talk about or even acknowledge? Yes you already know where I'm going with this: It's race. Christianity in white countries in its current form is nothing more than a proxy for the racial tribalism whites are no longer permitted to enjoy.

However, its yet worse than that: the exact reason that whites have lost their racial loyalty IS Christianity. I'm sure those of you who have been here regularly have seen them, the disgraceful threads that go something like this: Cont.

Attached: Discardedshackles.jpg (960x458, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccel.org/ccel/schaff/encyc12/Page_96.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Christfags, would you rather live with Christian niggers, or atheist whites" or "What do you value more, race or religion?" The split is a consistent 75-80% niggers and religion respectively. This is no coincidence and here is the most important point you need to be aware of: ALL RELIGION DIVIDES THE HOST RACE, Christianity in the west is the sole source of the weakening of white racial bonds, it didn't happen because of evolution or faggot liberals in schools or any of that other nonsense. It happened because when anti-white Jewry arrived the white christian majority didn't even feel the need to oppose it. "Jow Forums threads, is that it?" you might cope with but no no no my naive friend it runs so much deeper than that.

You may have heard the meme that 'I hate atheists, atheists are all liberals' The source or veracity of this claim is unimportant because even if its true it wouldn't even matter.
Who runs the parties that import shitskins, is Merkel a Jew? Are bush and his neocon friends and atheist cabal? Of fucking course not. Christians don't just prioritize race over religion in theory, they actively import shitskins because A) Unconditional compassion as taught to them by their Chruches and Christian schools (any coping mechanisms about your fanfiction interpretations of the bible don't matter) is their sacred duty, and their Christian voters and communities will reward them for it and B) Christians as shown previously don't actually see any value in their country being kept homogenous, they only care about it being Christians (Most christians even prefer non-christian theists over white atheists which even I don't have an explanation for, feeding into their delusions I suppose?)

Cont.

Attached: CDU.jpg (1000x541, 58K)

Here comes another coping strategy: b-but it's the JEWS that are subverting white people!!!! we dindu nuffin wrong!!! Right you are billy, but Jews are an extremely minute demographic in pretty much every country except Israel, so just how did they manage to introduce the dawn of weimerica? they have a disproportionate amount of media, financial and political control this certainly cannot be denied. But it still is not a majority, also who faciliated the rise of the Jews in all those fields?

Yes its our old friends the Christians. Who facilitates the massive amount of funds we send to Israel? Christians. AIPAC has power (thanks to Christian politicians) but fundamentalist Christian lobbies are even larger. Christians are literally BEGGING to be subservient to Israel. The hows and whys don't matter. What matters is the cause and the effect. Christianity is the cause and the effect is Weimerica. You have Christian boomers to thank for all the problems you see today, ((( Univerities, the housing market, the complete lack of any moral fibre in spite of the solid Christian majority, the rampant usury, the wars and most recently the 'dismantling of gender))). Christian boomers caused all of it and now we have to deal with it.

cont.

Attached: basedpat.jpg (500x432, 53K)

now THIS is autism

Christianity is the engine of Jewish subversion, a tool used by Jews to divide and conquer whites and it has worked in every facet of society. You'll always find a Christian ruining something so a Jew doesn't have to. You can dispute that Christianity is intentionally used for this purpose but you cannot dispute that the effect is identical.
So now you know, Christians are prolonging the disease to treat their symptoms. By embracing their religion over their race they are ensuring the void in our people will never be filled. Marx was right when he said religion was the opiate of the masses, much like heroine it might make you feel a little better in the short term but it solves nothing and will ultimately lead to your extinction.

It's not too late, lose Christianity and save white civilization.

Attached: goback.png (800x820, 585K)

Reminder

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Shut the fuck up faggot, no one is going to read your fedora autism posts.

Go suck tranny cock in hell.

A black Christian is more my brother than a white sjw.

Christians are simply sojourners in this wicked world.

I'm very happy you posted this, any chance of denial has now evaporated.

You know Europe is like 5% Christian these days?

According to a 2010 study by the Pew Research Center, 76.2% of the European population identified themselves as Christians. As 2010 Catholics were the largest Christian group in Europe, accounting for more than 48% of European Christians.

Understandable mistake, it took a whole 3 seconds to debunk this which is clearly asking way too much.

are you the guy that also thinks laura loomer is aryan?

No

Attached: confusedfrog.png (612x491, 98K)

I used to be christian myself but what made me change was the prophecies that never came true, and just the retarded things and contradictions from the inerrant word of god. Tyre? Nah, Egypt? Nah, The Nile? Nah, Jesus saying to the high priest he'd see his return? Nope. jesus's followers getting to see his return? Nada. People saying god opposed abortion while the same god killed babies from the womb and taught bishops how to miscarry cheating wives? Ok. An all loving omnipotent, omnibenevolant, being who killed all of humanity to get rid of the evil while not getting rid of it and then sending himself to die for the sins of ancestors thousands of years ago to spare you from what he would do to you if you didnt believe. Totally true.

Not only that but to claim its a religion for whites while also coming from a bunch of goatfucking kikes is retarded. Fuck Kikes, and Muslims, but also fuck the disingenuous Christcucks. Also nice digits

hell isnt real :^)

> only 22 percentsay they attend church at least once a month

The requirement is weekly attendance, which they don't say but probably around 5%.most of these people are nonpracticing, which is like saying I'm a pianist without ever playing the piano. When practicing Christians were over 80%, ie before the 1960s, did we have the same social problems we have now?

Based and somewhat enlightened

ANYWAY. It's NOT "Anyways" you athiestic pigdog. AnyWAY. SINGULAR. ANY AMONG THE VARIOUS WAYS. LEARN TO READ.

Attached: molon labe.jpg (400x225, 28K)

>Note: Christianity is the religion I will be focusing on since it is what I was raised on and I have the most knowledge of it
cringe
when the first sentence is the only sentence you need to read
*m'ladying intensifies*

>b-b-but they're not REAL Christians!
When has a defense like this ever worked? Why even try? Self identification is what matters to behavior and any other arbitrary restriction you try to apply is clearly disingenuous.

what makes it cringe other than fedora tippers? Its ok to ask questions about a religion and debate on it unless you dont want your view changed

>When your brain is so small you run out of steam after 1 sentence and you post as if your ignorance is virtuous

Attached: 212351.jpg (225x225, 6K)

You're the only person who typed 'anyways' in this thread you fucking sperg

Attached: 1111111.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

>Note: Christianity is the religion I will be focusing on since it is what I was raised on

What I read: my father was a meanie and this is how i get back at him. Save this thread on external HDD and read it the day you turn 18 OP.

>Oh yeah, well check out these schizophrenic delusions I have about your life, checkmate!

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

>which is like saying I'm a pianist without ever playing the piano.
No, it's like saying you are a pianist without ever playing a gig. In other words, it doesn't matter. Going to the church has no relevance to your salvation.

Looks like I hit.

>when the only reason you have for disliking something more than the others is not real world effect or most violence but because your mommy made you go to church and you didn't want to
holy cringe lmao. he still doesn't get it.
i totally agree christianity is gay and has been cancerous to white people. this loving thy enemy, turning thy cheek, any doctrine that could even remotely be interpreted as "the highest authority of the church should kiss dirty somali feet" is inherently degenerate and sick.
but the OP is just a young fedorafag who hates his parents more than he hates what it has done to whites. it's cringe.

More hallucinations? Are you okay?

Attached: replyoryourmotherdiesinhersleep.jpg (250x174, 5K)

>meme flag

I literally outlined the reason you should abstain from Christianity in this very thread though, nice try sweetie ;)

Attached: 1252327-ramona_brain_damage[2].jpg (712x595, 304K)

>programmed response

I mean OP is an autist, and I don't dislike niggers or anything, but I'm pretty sure you have to be some kind of ultra-condensed onions-neutron star in order to make a post this cucked.

>memeflagging, namefagging, underageb& fedoraposter
Sage ain't just a herb burnt in exorcisms, folks

Neither.

Atheists would turn my kids into trans faggots.

C R I N G E
remember everyone:
>Christianity is the religion I will be focusing on since it is what I was raised on and I have the most knowledge of it
now that's what i call myopic

RIP

>all these buzzwords and announcing sage
clean it up, janny and make it quick

Attached: bye.png (500x472, 223K)

Ok, I don't know why you felt the need to let the thread know you don't know the meaning of myopic but have a nice day kiddo

Attached: 1553722213143.jpg (771x1000, 117K)

Sure thing, !EuPhOrICFedORAC2 hahaha

In religious terms, 63% of Californians associate with a Christian based faith, 9% are affiliated with non-Christian faiths, and have a rate of 27% unaffiliated individuals.
It's time to stop being delusional. The atheist boogeyman is a projection of the fruits of Christianity.

this is true. Ive heard two versions of salvation. One is by god alone in predestination (Ephesians), another is by works which is no longer applicible because jesus's ressurection removed it. So now its either by Faith or Predestination. Which is it? Or i guess what do you interpret? Because many sects believe many different things.

Feel free to show your flag any time, you memeflagging, namefagging, underageb& fedoraposter.

Feel free to give my balls a tongue-bath after you're done with buzzword.exe

Attached: missmewiththatgayshit.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Until you post your flag, you're an underage Jew fathered by a nigger and incapable of acknowledging a God who would approve of your miserable tay-sachs existence

All 4 in these 2 posts, Y I K E S

Attached: IMG_20190415_193108.jpg (1077x1014, 213K)

Ok, I don't need the support of schizophrenics though, you'd just make me look bad.

Attached: wowstop.jpg (212x400, 117K)

This is for newfags, pic related. Your welcome. This is my only post for you newfag garbage. Memeflag delouser is the name of the extension.

placing intellect at the top of any hierarchy results in chaos, do more drugs and read The Bible you actual retard

imagine being this autistic that you worship sole materialism

Attached: cringe.png (500x338, 44K)

Based incoherent babbling poster

Imagine making a post like this when you don't have a counter-argument. You get an OOF YIKES and ZOINKS from me

>forgets pic lol
Thanks anyway user

No he's right

>Christianity is the religion I will be focusing on
Funny how these threads never target Jews

Why you shouldn't oppose religion in general.
First of all, religion is literally facism.
Then it is the believe in an almighty being that will crush your balls and send your ass to hell if you disrespect something as holy as the nation and/or commit other wrongdoings. It also teaches you morals which is very important. And another thing that comes to mind is that it is usually an organization which helps to bring order in areas without and it helps the crippled and the ones who lost everything or are going to lose everything.

But to be honest, agnosticism is the right, scientific approach and I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of the mouth of other people.

Religion is a body like the nation is a body aswell. It can do good and it can do harm, it is the people who define it and sadly the people are the weakest point of it. That is why I would trust muslims more than christians, because muslims are more calculated due to the fact that muslims believe in the Quran and they believe that it isn't allowed to change the word of god while the Bible lacks some continuity, because Christians believe that the Vatikan is allowed to change the content, thus making room for interpretation and corruption.

Attached: 1551841571422.jpg (768x1152, 132K)

Consider this: “During the first five centuries of Christianity, there were six theological schools, of which four (Alexandria, Antioch, Caesarea, and Edessa, or Nisibis) were Universalist; one (Ephesus) accepted conditional mortality; one (Carthage or Rome) taught endless punishment of the wicked.”
ccel.org/ccel/schaff/encyc12/Page_96.html

Personally I'd like to believe anyone who is capable of pondering the issue is capable of begin saved by faith. It's kind of like establishing a connection. The minute you connect with God, you no longer lose the connection. Whether every human has that inner spark to search for this connection, I'm not as sure. Who knows, perhaps reincarnation is true and it takes several lifetimes to gain enough experience to intuitively find your way to God.

>he wants to argue with jews

Whether he's right or not is as irrelevant as his post. It is simply unrelated.

If you actually read my post you would know I literally addressed Jewish power for 2 paragraphs. Are you going to tell me my post wasn't long enough?

Salient.

Mythology is what is needed for the purposes you describe. It does not need to become a religion. Religion twists and warps mythology, it does not improve. That said, you can't tear down your old roof before you build the new one if you're still living under it.

Attached: 1551584474797.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

*anyways

Where does god let anything go to waste?

You're advocating worshiping materialism.
Literally worshiping shit like production and genetics.
It's a result of a dead spirit and filling your nihilistic void. It's what happens when the human condition is defective and lacks any ounce of faith left, so they grasp onto ephemeral ideas of entropy.

Enjoy the physical hell you've fashioned yourself and the attempts you're nihilistically making to drag those down with you. You're soul is lost and you'll probably never get it back.

Attached: npc tip.jpg (724x611, 41K)

Religion taking the place of the blood and soil of the nation state is not a strength, but a weakness. A house built on sand will not stand and a nation built upon a flimsy theistic. ideology can be toppled just by spreading doubts of its veracity.

The jews have proven that you can tear downb your old roof before you build the new one if you are still living under it. (Holocaust)

And how you are gonna sell the mythology then if not over religion? No one will believe or stick to it without rituals. I feel like someone had this conversation thousands of years ago.

Attached: 1541170458327.gif (580x463, 27K)

>the exact reason that whites have lost their racial loyalty IS Christianity.
im sure that the 1500 years of history will disagree

>materialism
>worshiping genetics

kek

>Fedora Tipper
>hides behind a memeflag
>uses the term schizo unironically
Kill yourself faggot

Proggressives are the new religion. Its meant to be a culture that police's its citizens like a religion and make it easy to maintain a motivation for war. If you notice they shill hatred towards our enemies using rhetoric that appeals to the hate engines of progressivism like they used to do with the religious. They don't want another group of hippies stopping war efforts so they've engineered hippies that are pro war, genius!

>You're advocating worshiping materialism.
Thanks for telling me, I wasn't aware I was making this completely unrelated point.
(just kidding)
>Literally worshiping shit like production and genetics.
You don't know what worshipping means. Stop with the sophistry. If you can't debate honestly you are not worth debating at all.

Attached: didntread.jpg (250x272, 14K)

change the blaxk with any other race and I'm in

>However, its yet worse than that: the exact reason that whites have lost their racial loyalty IS Christianity

This whole post is a very astute analysis of the dangers of middle-eastern shitskin religions, as well as the others.

Unfortunately it will be lost on the 80 iq snowniggers that inhabit Jow Forums and the Chans.

its full of lies. source tells you the truth if you want it.

did I stutter dipshit?
you're literally worshiping DNA. Little particles of amino acids.

Exactly. How could man's will to reject Christ be greater than Christ's will to save every man? In the end everyone will bow down to Christ, and then the whole creation is absorbed into God:

>That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(Philippians 2:10)
>And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him, that God may be all in all
(1 Corinthians 15:27)

How does it feel to make posts identical to 3-4 posts in every single thread? Do you feel like an independent thinker or are you aware your brain could be written in C++ within a couple of hours?

Attached: smugjap.png (387x355, 289K)

Attached: maximum-tipping-19252704.png (500x774, 234K)

Keep attempting to apply pseud-metaphysics to physical concepts. Maybe one day you'll manifest that material god of yours.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (818x503, 163K)

based hat poster

And you worship an invisible jew skygod who commands you to cut off your foreskin cause he was too lazy to delete. At least i can see DNA.

Ok man thanks for the babbling. Come back when you feel like trying actual debate.

You value intellect too highly, it seeps through every post you make, and it is the reason you have been called an underage fedora more than listened to, despite the clear signs of understanding your post shows.

The mind is a tool for you to use, not to raise up or hold above your being. Your essential being, where your intuition comes from, is far older and far greater than the mind. It is the evolutionary platform your mind rests upon.

That is why religion, leader and nation should never be separate. It should be a unity. That is why the Kaiser was also the spiritual leader. Just like the Pope the Kaiser was the representative of God on Earth.

When did you lose your soul NPC?
Were you diddled? Did your mom make you go to church as a kid? Was it a particular book or was it just a reddit comment that made you throw it all away?

Attached: lenny.jpg (724x513, 235K)

All ideas are products of chemical and electric reactions within your brain, Your God is also materialistic. You simply aren't aware of it.

Attached: smugioh.jpg (425x352, 33K)

>actual debate
90% of your posts ITT is inconsequential low substance sneering. There is very little you have offered to actually debate about.

There's no debate. Either you believe in metaphysics or you don't.
Once you're soul is lost, it's over. You're a lost cause. Entirely demoralized into an unnatural state of atheism.

You can't regain faith at that point. You can only drag people down with you with your nigger-tiered fedora behavior. It's like conversing with a robot about things they can't comprehend.

I didn't come in here to change you. I came to laugh at you.

Attached: 555 char.jpg (284x178, 13K)

all non christians are jews and will be handled with extreme prejudice
your 300 years of faggotry are over

When i was a christian I first took the rome route, but couldnt find enough biblical evidence, so i went a more universalist route. Intersting way to look at it though

tldr go peddle your edgy atheism somewhere else

My last comment was adressed to you, I linked the wrong comment.

Attached: 1538017846865.jpg (735x490, 87K)

>All ideas are products of chemical and electric reactions within your brain

Attached: cringe.jpg (600x693, 56K)

This is pure speculation.

Why do you hate God?

>attacking paganism
>but attacking christianity
continue, pagans will be immune.

technically its true. Most thoughts come from neurons and certain parts of the brain. Like memories in the Hippocampus. Its pretty cool historically. Like that guy who lost a part of his frontal lobe and completely changed.

Ok. Then how much does the mind weigh? Why does my brain weight the same when I'm alive or if I'm dead if the mind his housed in there?
Physically me the number 4215123.84812. Show me pi. Prove that mathematics are real and not just a construct. Does logic and reason exist without people? Would the universe still follow patterns without us observing it? What governs the logic of those patterns then?

How did the holocaust involve the jews destroying their own community? They just moved.

based incoherent rambling poster
Nice try. I responded earnestly to the 3-4 actual attempts at a counter argument. Your post was garbage and I responded in kind.
I don't consider intelligence virtuous at all, this is simply how I prefer to speak when I'm not shitposting. If I tried to alter my mannerisms to something else it would just come off as condescending so I'll deal with the present drawbacks instead. The type of person I'm trying to reach is a person who is gifted when it comes to analyzing the argument rather than the person making it or the conduct of said person. It is part of the reason I use the obnoxious tripcode and name, it forces the mentally unready posters to expose themselves as they have many times in this thread such as
rather than attempting to debate and derailing with ridiculous posts and overdone cliché defenses. You're not wrong though.

Attached: 1429066073597.png (609x391, 9K)