Muslims may not have burned Notre Dame, but they sure seem pretty damn happy it happened

Muslims may not have burned Notre Dame, but they sure seem pretty damn happy it happened

Attached: ssmms.png (1932x1078, 683K)

>in todays episode of americans not understanding history

Those are niggers

Then they should get the fuck out of France. For fuck's sake, how can anyone in France see this shit and think Multicultural bullshit isn't anything but a fucking disaster?

>Muh colonial history
Even if France didn't fuck around in Africa, this still would have happened.

Obvious retaliation for Christ church

This shit better radicalize some Europeans

They're Muslims I checked their profile. Some black some arab. But black twitter is loving the fire too so maybe it's a moot point

Even when they don't do anything you faggots still blame Muslims. This is why you faggots will never be considered anything but bigoted conspiracy theorists on this site shitheads.

the fuck are you talking about? Small dick superiority complex is so strong you have to post this in threads where it makes no sense.

...says the Muslim nervously as a few more Europeans decide that maybe mass deportations ain't such a bad idea

You'd think. But they will continue to sacrifice their future on the altar of brown cock. They cannot get enough.

Attached: tar.jpg (1024x574, 530K)

Attached: 1500481125656.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

You don't know me faggot, I can be anything and you would never know cunt. But I DO know you and many of the faggots on this site are racist pieces of shit who would never repeat their dumb-ass comments they make on this site safely and anonymously out in the real world where they'll get punched in the face. Try harder you little shithead contrarian.

How do you even know they're Muslims? Most are African or native American. Clutching at straws,

I'll take that as a yes, thanks Ahmed.

Black twitter is celebrating just as much. What difference does it make? Either way they're immigrating to your country.

You must be projecting or you're just plain retarded. Seriously end yourself.

Here's another. Her bio says she's Muslim.

Attached: msm2.png (1544x960, 238K)

>Muslims are niggers

yes

nah, we're too cucked

They're right. The site is a dedication to cucks washing nigger feet and multicultural colonialism/globalism. Fuck it.

God punished france.

fuck ((freemasonry)))

look at the alt kike shills out in force

you have molykike blaming “clerical abuse victim”

you have jew posobiec changing from “christian” to “catholic” overnight, and now he’s pretending to be catholic for further d/c

the enemy is the faggots hiding in their (((lodges)))

they're you when mossad shoots up a mosque. meanwhile the elites move on to the next phase.

Muslims don't fuck goats? Tell me more Mohammed.

Attached: 8A44446F-A0A5-4FF8-841B-49EDE6719FCB.gif (331x258, 1.89M)

I hope not. They need to be radicalized against jews.

Please faggot, hit me because of my words. You hit me, I hit you back with a 45 sweetheart.

why should i tolerate these people?

They rejoice in the destruction of something they could never produce themselves. our monuments are a constant reminder to them of what we are capable of and of what they are not.

Attached: Notre-Dame-Paris-1000-Piece-Jigsaw-Puzzle-1.jpg (1500x1069, 421K)

You shouldn't. Treat every Muslim you meet with complete contempt. Fuck them over, steal from them, lie to them, etc freely. Any way you can think of to make their day or life worse that won't fuck your own life up, do it.

>im so hard when i have the backing of the government

it was one of the two semitic people running game over the goyim. pick one. doesnt matter.
>insurance oh gawd
>terrorism
either way its iconoclasm, part of their holy book and conquest of the cucked west. we are fucked m9s

>Muslims may not have burned Notre Dame, but they sure seem pretty damn happy it happened

Kinda like when Jow Forums rejoiced when they saw Muslims get shot in live cam?

>Bomb their countries for years and years
>"BbBUbbbbbB-but wwwww--w-w-w-w-w-why these M-mmmm-mmmudslimes lll-l-llll-lllllll--l-laugh at our ppppp-p-pp-p-p-p--pain!?"

Attached: 1520543605460.png (403x334, 113K)

fuck off moham, nobody without a sheriff star celebrated anything. your prophet is a gay pedophile

The Jews did this

Attached: jews.jpg (780x438, 59K)

...dumb cunt! do you know from who we learned all these fancy shit to build such buildings?

the problem today arnt muslims, the real problem are fucker like you who dont respect archievments of a culture!

Attached: 1553874172238.jpg (800x600, 146K)

Whitoids BTFO again. Why would any of us should care about some shitty christcuck building? They're just as valuable as mudslime's lives, fucking Christcucks, can't wait to mix breed with white girls.

>Posts are in english
>He thinks they are french people
They re yours retard

not gonna lie if that black box burned I would be pretty happy

your bait is no good here. move along

and an allah ackbar to you as well mohammed

It won't

why should we care about your life? I hope the French throw every last fucking leftist in the seine

This is exactly why you should never invite these scum into your country. They will actively cheer its downfall, reveling in making it shittier and destroying its culture and heritage.

...maybe stop destroying there homelands, then they dont need to cheer!

Kys faggot.

you shouldn't, attack her back in jest and when she explodes destroy her physically.
>oy vey youre so right
>teach the other goyim like youve learned to think
this is an obvious shill account but you can do it in real life, its as easy as saying
>Christian-judeo