Zoomers arent bas-

>Zoomers arent bas-

Generation Z is gonna save us

Attached: based goosnav zoomer.png (818x602, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
youtu.be/cfmmWPp9u7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gen Z are libertarian and once they're done gassing the SJWs, stormfags are next

Gen z, agree with the kike, this is the pecking order
>niggers
>muslims
>jews
>hispanics
.stormfags
>Asians
>non-americans

You wish hooknose

Attached: 1555336433202.jpg (600x400, 39K)

the little cuck reply at the bottom, jesus christ. you KNOW what he's saying.

>is explicit in blaming muslims and kikes
>"uhhh what do you mean bro? are you sure you wanna say something problematic"

Don't forget to add Germans, Slavs, French and quebecers to that list
We need to keep Canada White
ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE
IF YOUR NOT ANGLO WE CANT TANGO
IF YOURE NOT ANGLO THE GUN GOES BANGO

>tear down statues
huh interesting how christkikes did the same shit huh

Attached: 1551124969730.png (1280x720, 874K)

That's a Papist, Papists are not Christians

The same shit whites did to the rest of the world?

Eyy, goosnav is pretty cool. I used to follow him while I had an insta account. He never uploads on his yt channel though

so many people do this shit too

The Anglo has done nothing but spread civilization to the rest of the world, unfortunately you were colonised by a mixed race mutt called the Spaniard which has Saracen blood in him so you didn't benefit from human presence on your barren strip of land until Canadians started spending holidays there.

Literally who

>israel

lmao

>8000 upvotes

who are you?

>What are you trying to say???
Jesus fucking Christ, how can people be this inept? A 200 words post is too much for this protozoa to parse.

Attached: 1398373414267.png (402x466, 189K)

you really are fucking stupid early christians have been destroy greek and pagan culture/art in general no matter the century.

Attached: 1553880015973.png (1766x865, 551K)

white zoomers are fairly based but the generation is half non-white

>muh anglo poster
>a fucking leaf

Anglo a shit. Pussies cant into continental wars. Went from playing with ships looking for trade passages for their merchant masters to binning their knives. Atleast krauts tried a few times. What did skinny pale bitch anglos do in wars? Hide on their tiny inbred island drinking tea while being good goy. Fuck anglos. Trash of snowniggers. Either chav wiggers or turbo autist bitch nerds.

Attached: 1535328647894.jpg (249x249, 12K)

Zoomers are nothing but useless keyboard warriors.

>saying this on here

First of all like 7:1 says
Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum.
So I'm just going to disregard that post because it's clearly using the Harper Collins bible. Harper Collins being the publisher of the Satanic Bible and Gay Bible, a totally non bias publisher!

Canada threatened to bomb Spain in the 1990's if they didn't send their ships back

What's about to take place in the next 5-10 years will change everything...victory is coming. Keep marching and spreading truth.

I follow him, he has some retarded ancap opinions. Though still surprising how redpilled he can get away with being, considering how big he is.

educate the ztards on ((freemasonry)))

fuck them they are enemies of civilization

look at the alt kike shills out in force

you have molykike blaming “clerical abuse victim”

you have jew posobiec changing from “christian” to “catholic” overnight, and now he’s pretending to be catholic for further d/c

the enemy is the faggots hiding in their (((lodges)))

>Spread civilization

Conquering and making slaves around the world for centuries, call it what ever you want, the facts are there, ignoring them and telling me it was a holy deed makes u as low as a sand nigger and a jew.

The Anglo has never enslaved anyone

what about the irish

Yes. Get over it.

Animals can't be enslaved

what the fuck, protestants were notorious iconoclasts. those "papists" were tearing down idols given to worship demons, you should be glad.

LoL dude what!?, who brainwashed your school book, Slavery was an institution of the roman empire, and was picked by the Germanic tribes who dealt with it, as victims or suppliers. When does Germanic tribes reached Britain in the 5th century, they brought the practice with them and the complete dissapearance of Celtic culture. Vikings where not the only slavers, in the English conquest of Cornwall in the 9th and 10th century les to the enslavement of the celts, in the same period Edward the Elder a combined west Saxon and a Meridian army againt the Danes and brought back both slaves and lifestock .... I could continue but I am not your teacher.

also where in the bible does it say papism is wrong? Because I can point to at least 2 that say it is right, and 1 more that says you ought to follow the tradition that was handed down to you by the church.

Wrong
Okay... what does the Roman Empire or German Empire have to do with Anglos?
Well, Jesus said the rosary is a heathen tradition

>Aztec
>Calling others out on past atrocities
Lel, Cortez was able to conquer your entire empire with only 10 ships because everyone else on the continent hated you that much.

He was able to do it because Cortez was only 50% animal, the Aztecs were 100% animal

Read Nigga Read

We're talking about white people, I don't care what romans or Teutons do. Show me examples of white people causing problems

BTFO by the leaf

Jooz have to go first. Everything else will work itself out after that. We won’t have to soft-glove niggers or slimes, and we can resolve our differences with the other ones pretty simply without the jooz around to use brown people as a weapon against whites.

Maybe, every generation including mine was subhuman NWO bot shit so far.

t. early millennial

Literally this. It's also much easier to unite people and get normalfags on board. Imagine the cognitive dissonance of trying to deny "right wing conspiracy theories" when shit like this is literally on camera. Long time black populations can be potentially be negotiated with if the truth about slavery can escape the memoryhole.

Attached: splc_mark-potok.jpg (995x889, 272K)

I think if we just got rid of jews, it would be easier would be able to help blacks and Hispanics become more civilized and properly integrate. Asians did it, so why can't the others?

Because Asians had a proper civilisation long before we knew they existed.
China has a 5k year history as a country just to name one example.
I don't want to shit on other groups but you can't compare apples and oranges.
Peoples have certain attitudes and they will largely stay the same no matter what you do.
Jews/Arabs (Semites) are liars and vile, Africans are lazy and violent, Chinks are collectivistic drones and so on.
It will stay that way, you will never integrate or change them.

And they claim white genocide is a right wing extremist myth created to attack Jews.

Hasn't it been confirmed it was an electrical fire from an area of the cathedral that's undergoing renovation?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

>Because Asians had a proper civilisation long before we knew they existed.
What do you mean by proper civilization? Even Phillipines and Indonesia? Not challenging, just curious, dont know much about asian history.

>trusting the media and governments in the year 2019
We will never know what really happened unless by accident.
If it was a Muslim they'd never tell because there'd be pogroms.
If it was a Macron and his guys they'd never tell because he would hang.
If it was Mossad they would never tell because there would be attacks on synagogues.
We will never know mate. You don't even need to think about it anymore. Just forget it ever happened. Welcome to the modern world.

They had writing, they had currency and all the other things that are used to qualify a group of people as an early civilisation.
Africans had no writing for their "languages" 150 years ago. They didn't know the wheel.
Maybe you can integrate Africans if you give them 1000 years or something like that, or you only handpick which ones you integrate, which would be a loss to the other Africans who are left behind with less capable people.

You've gone too deep down the rabbit hole, my friend. Sometimes it really is just an accident.

Rat

I'm absolutely not ruling anything out as a possibility.
Could really just be an accident. Point is I cannot trust their statements because I know that for certain causes (like the ones I've listed) they'd be forced to hide the truth from us.
And some of those possible reasons are not impossible scenarios, like for example sabotage/terror attack.
If we are at that point then why even think much about it unless you want to dedicate yourself to investigating the matter independently and on site, which I'm not gonna do.
In any case the loss of trust in gov and institutions like the media was created by their own constant lies.
It wasn't some foreign boogeyman who discredited himself with permanent lying.

This is probably why all jews are going to die. One bad apple, in this case, the fucking tree is rotten

Come kill me fucking anglo

Attached: 1522813257515.png (1200x1000, 476K)

Keep calm, and blame the jews.

>Jesus said the rosary was a heathan tradition
the rosary don’t exist at the time of Jesus.
Dipshit

good to see that the degenerate Irish don't even make the list

Holy shit.

> Gaassing
> jew
wow somebody is still having nightmares i see.

me

Attached: dave-smith.png (2070x2143, 1.92M)

>What are you trying to say???

GAS THE KIKES

RAHOWA

Based response user

Attached: christ_nod.gif (350x622, 259K)

Cortez and the conquistadors are Aryan heroes. They are the peak form an Aryan man can achieve, übermensch. There's nothing more European than to use pure ingenuity and strength to conquer foreign races, enslave and outbreed them, forever altering their DNA, and then imposing your law and culture onto your new subjects.

EL LARPERO AZTECA JAJAJAJAJAJA

you know fuck all about Gen Z
>t.assistant museum curator for over 4 years now
>when needed i stand in for the tour guides
>the current 8 to 12 year olds are fucking insanely right wing, boys and girls
>their attention peaks when you talk about WWII and everything related the nazis
>more often then not i hear a Heil Hitler being said when moving on to the next exhibit followed by laughs from all the rest
>even at that age the racially mixed classes separate themselves, whites for a group and muslims form a group . Hardly ever see them getting along
>best of all is they don't seem to give a single solitary fuck what anyone thinks about how they act or what they say
you have no fucking clue besides some sjw shit you read on some tweets

What are we going to do about those thousand year dead Christians and their anti-pagan vandalism?

If you are a millennial and you have ever said "gen z will save us" you need your testicles removed from your body.

You have to fight your own battles, relying on others to solve your problems for you is retarded. Especially someone younger than you.

am actually gen z (who else would know about a insta meme page)

destroyed libtard

Damn right, I can't say any more about what me and my boys are up to but we've got big plans. It's gonna be alright fellas.

Libertarians are retards. The only future is a natsoc future.

>"the song of songs" or the "song of solomon" is one of the scrolls found in the last section of the Tanakh
God damn it

Cortes didnt conquer anyone, he became friends with the natives who took down Moctezuma

Get out sandnigger

>The eternal indio beaner

you're just mad that anglo conquerors BTFO your daddy aka spainiggers.

Gen Z is iffy.
They're nationalistic but also retards.
A GenZ'er will make fun of jews but have a black girlfriend.
So I'm still of the opinion some of them will have to die.

im 24, am i a zoomer?

Not sure who he is, but he is right

Wow even during holy week?

Looks like Lucifer having a lot fun this past few years.

I'm not sure of the generations align perfectly.
But you'd be a millennial here.

you're on the border. be whatever you want. no one gonna blame you for claiming gen z instead of millennial and all the shit that one implies

This desu. All the faggots that larp as "bronze warriors" look like Manolo took a tan, because they are and always will be more iberic than native, wether they like it or not.

what does the "Anti-Latino" statistic in the lower-left corner represent?

>Jesus said the rosary
youtu.be/cfmmWPp9u7M

actually only the Royal Family are white

Europeans civilized us you fucking moron, And when they were kicked out indios made this place the massive shithole it is, what the spaniards left here is the reason we’re not africa tier

you'd still be literal spear-chuckers to this second, if not for europe.

only whites and northeast asians are even genetically capable of creating modern civilizations on their own

I read a study recently that said that Zoomers were more than twice as likely to attend Church services regularly compared to Millenials (approximately 42% versus 18%) if true that would suggest Gen Z is going to become Generation Deus Vult once more of them reach adulthood. This Notre Dame shit infuriates the zoomer more than anyone else.

Attached: 5ba5409420105.png (1000x977, 442K)

This...but excuse is muh technology n cuck culture so pussys can survive then learnin to be men

Yes by rippin on ur fuck ups

wait 'til Jow Forums gets a hold of them. all it takes is one guy in a group to start googling the gun acquisition process, buy his first one, and shows his friends.

it hasn't been confirmed they've only said that their treating it as an accident until anything further is discovered

they did it for their Kingdom, God, gold and fame, in whatever order you want. Not for Europe or the 'aryan race'. Fuck the anglos and the french.