What is happening to education?

I spent some time in an elementary school recently, mainly children ages 8 to 13. Here is what I noticed:

> The halls are filled with colorful "never give up" and "you can do it too" posters.
> The books in the library take the tone of Negro's and Aboriginals overcoming all obstacles.
> The teaching has no rigor. No emphasis on truth. No emphasis on logic. Everything is made to be playful.
> The majority of teachers are women.
> The majority of kids are non-white.

This is nothing but a system where only weak and pathetic is made to flourish. Can someone explain to me what exactly is happening to education?

Attached: 50sClassroom.jpg (1600x1243, 443K)

the book fair is even brainwashing...

Attached: school_book_drive.png (1313x1254, 2.95M)

It was torpedoed.
Not accidentally.
Sociological engineering.
Dumbing down.
Changing the metal into a cheap number 3 rivet, easily maleable alloy of stupid.

We are at the end. We lost when we forgot who we were. Just let it all burn and start over

Jews
it all comes down to the Jews

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Attached: school_book_drive3.png (1052x585, 666K)

jews man. jews happenned.

Attached: 1551141916009m.jpg (1024x1019, 210K)

fine marksmanship, me lad...
whatta spot.

Attached: 1542970714519.png (754x577, 225K)

Homeschool if it’s legal. Move to where it is, if it is not. Or get rich and start your own, like the Ross, etc.

White children are being homeschooled

>>The halls are filled with colorful "never give up" and "you can do it too" posters.
Is this bad?

>>The books in the library take the tone of Negro's and Aboriginals overcoming all obstacles.
Teaching them to be resilient, again is this bad?

>> The teaching has no rigor. No emphasis on truth. No emphasis on logic. Everything is made to be playful.
Probably depends on the class, what are you comparing it to?

>> The majority of teachers are women.

Taking care of the children, while men do important science, engineering, and business work.

>> The majority of kids are non-white.

Do you expect them to spend money and attract nonexistent White children to their school?

the prussian education system set the ball in motion over a century ago. Check out some interviews with John Taylor Gatto from before his stroke. He explains everything.

I've read his book, he uses it as a cudgel to bash Republicans who cut funding to school systems and anyone who isn't willing to stand up to the hordes of angry parents demanding that their special Johhny get an A for failing the math test instead of soaking up even an ounce of personal responsibility.

Which book? I didn't get that message at all.

Attached: Prussian Education, John Gatto, Underground History of American Education 3MB.jpg (1614x7250, 2.88M)

> Is this bad?

Yes.

> Teaching them to be resilient, again is this bad?

It is not rooted into any reality past, present or future. Fiction fairy tales are not how you teach resilience. These mutt's and Negro's will grow to be some of the least resilient people that have ever walked this Earth.

> Probably depends on the class, what are you comparing it to?

Most classes I saw lacked any rigor. Even math was made to be playful, rather than something rigorous and rooted into facts and logic. Other courses had the concepts of equality inserted wherever possible, even to a point of completely toxifying the subject matter.

t. nigger

My GF is a teacher in a rural American school. She played a video of Anglosaxon music on YouTube while teaching Beowulf and the kids noticed a comment that said "preserve our race." So now they they say that for fun. I'm told one kid is obsessed with Ben Shapiro, and most of them take "Holocaust" which pisses off other English teachers because it substitutes for much harder English courses.

Yes, many of us - especially the rebellious - broke through the conditioning like knife to butter. I was in elementary school in the 2000's and despite having a similar environment, our actions and behavior were completely the opposite to what they expected.

7111 checked. I want a slurpee and some lotto tickets now!

>the halls are filled with colorful "never give up" and "you can do it too" posters.

THE HORROR!!!

Attached: 1455332778636.jpg (491x491, 74K)