Is anyone else a Catholic just because?

Is anyone else a Catholic just because?

Being an Amerimutt, I don't really have any ties to a specific culture or anything, so I find solace in Christianity. I do believe in god, but that's about it. I feel proud wearing a cross/crucifix. And it's also interesting seeing reactions (I live in a super liberal city). I feel like I personally believe more eastern religions, but it's Catholics have a more based history.

Is this wrong?

Attached: 8910134681_4e9c60b5d5_h.jpg (1600x1059, 1.03M)

Attached: e08.gif (1280x720, 874K)

The Holy Roman Catholic Church is the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. Other Christian churches may elements of sanctification and of truth, but they do not have the whole truth.

>Is this wrong?
What is your blood? This is a legitimate question.
Catholicism is intrinsically Roman and protestant blood is incompatible with Roman values. Catholicism transcends faith and offers morality, history and culture, denouncing your own anglo-saxon values is commendable but treacherous.
Are you a proper Roman Catholic -history, blood and culture- or is the idea of provoking in a Protestant land what fuels you?

cucktholocism != christianity

>t.

Attached: Untitled.png (644x692, 471K)

The Catholic Church is the image of Rome in revelation. Catholics are not Christians.

Irish/French/Italian mixed amerimutt.

And what is the best form of Christianity?

>French
That says nothing, as France is a combination of the Latin lands of Occitania and the Frankish Empire.
>Irish
Not compatible with Catholicism.

You should study islam and its teachings (not from Mainstream Media Obviously)
Your life will make sense
You believe in God...just not in the right way
Islam is the truth
Read the story of Mohamed pbuh
Read his accomplishments

Your life will change

I will answer any question anybody has concerning islam. I converted over 100 people to the right religion

Attached: Verse5_72.png (702x371, 422K)

>morocco
>islam
ewwww

I guess, but I don’t look like a Northern European. I have dark hair, grey eyes, and a Roman nose. I don’t have that Mormon or southern baptist look going for me.

Appearance is only the superficial aspect of blood, you lack true Roman purity and upbringing. Catholicism is not for you.

Still gonna call myself catholic.

Calling yourself Catholic when being of Protestant stock is a stupid affair, specially as you were brought up in a land were Roman values are non-existent.

Islam

>over 100 people
Amazing feat desu

This is fake.

My conquistador ancestors knew that Chist died for all, so they went "ad limes terrae" to the frontiers of the earth, in order to convert all.

The Eternal God is kind to all. The promise of salvation is given only to the Catholic Church, but God does care for all peoples.

I love Catholicism, which is why its being just made up depresses me

>Chist died
Dumb spic

>Irish
>Not compatible with Catholicism
Wut?

yeah pretty much, i honostly think orthodoxy is the better (fuck this pope) but latin catholicism is awesome. my whole identity is catholic.

There is no Jew or Greek in Christ, though there are lots of Jews on Jow Forums

"Crucifixus etiam pro nobis sub Pontio Pilato passus, et sepultus est, et resurrexit tertia die, secundum Scripturas."

If you have not read the Gospels, you might have ever listened to Bach or Mozart.

But you did nothing. Jesus Christ died and resurrected.

Do you know why people in France don't speak English?

The French were completely defeated. The English King was cronwed in Notre Dame as King of France.

But then some Jesus guy appeared in a vision to a Girl called Joanne d'Arc.

And the French were liberated.

I went out of my way to point out that faith is not at the core of Catholicism: Spain, Italy and Portugal are Catholic even if faith is lost here Our very culture, history and blood is Roman Catholic.
You mistake faith with the misnomer we currently use for our Southern spirit.
The Irish are Protestant in blood, therefore incompatible with Catholicism.

>Is anyone else a Catholic just because?
that's not how it works, you don't just pick your faith as if it's a sports team, all you're doing is lying to yourself

The existence of Christ is not my concern and, if he were to have lived, he was a Greek man, as was everything worth living back then.

Everyone agrees, fuck this pope. And so what? We had worse popes.

The church is not the pope. Papolatry is a fake religion, not catholic.

islam is a christian heresy so obv false. your entire religion is based on the fact the gospels were altered yet you have no proof. try reading the gospels and comparing to the koran. you will realize that your religion is inconsistent. why go for a heresy when you could have authentic christianity - the way the truth and the life?

This comment is fake and gay Jesus did not attend a gymnasyum. He was circumciced. No greek at all, even if many of his followeres were from greek-ish families ("Andreas", "Philip", are indeed greek names)

The blood of the hypothetical Jesus was, indeed, Greek, hence his -hypothetical- power of speech. The Israelites were mere mestizos.

You are drunk and it's late. Don't you work tomorrow? Get some rest.

underrated

>>white islam and white sharia when?

>The Irish are Protestant in blood
>Almost entirely Catholic
You're not making any sense

It's literally Holy Week and, as I've already said, the non-Southern European knows not of Roman Catholicism.
I won't reply anymore.

Catholicism north of Burdeaux is not natural.

"Go forth and make disciples of all nations"

The Irish do not follow Jesus' words, they follow Roma's lecture of Jesus' words -Roman Catholicism-, hence their incompatibility, exemplified by their history.

What about the Belgian people ?

>Is this wrong?

Well, yes.
Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone, the only way in which a man can be saved is by believing Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the Cross for your sins, was buried and rose again at the third day.
"For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast."
"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"