When will the West wake the fuck up? What else needs to happen now?

When will the West wake the fuck up? What else needs to happen now?

Attached: IMG_20190415_201149.jpg (1300x2048, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6mxCiIXRaWY
youtu.be/FIcxqVRLEWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero_Decree
youtu.be/m1BrqlKaEOU
browse.dict.cc/latein-deutsch/nasci.html
linguee.com/portuguese-english/translation/nasci.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christianity must be eliminated from our cultures before the Jewish hegemony can be destroyed

cringe.........

>At last, we can ignite a war against our true enemy: electrical fires

Literally support and spread Alt Media and in 5-10 years we'll gain major power throughout our countries. This isn't a short term game but a long term one.

This, but Catholic architecture is spiritually Pagan in the first place

This is very devastating at the moment but we can use it stoke more unity within all of Europe, especially among those that are currently being marginalized. I think the best way to make sure we don't blame any single group for this is to rebuild it with artifacts from ALL of our cultures.

Out right open mass genocide needs to happen that’s what

fuck off newfag

fpbp

Attached: 1550870261474.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Nah

Attached: quote-if-i-had-to-baptise-a-jew-i-would-take-him-to-the-bridge-of-the-elbe-hang-a-stone-around-marti (850x400, 66K)

soon

Attached: 4fea9b4b-c383-40b9-8b35-8c72b4e00c76.png (492x1412, 1.02M)

fuck you kike demon
Jesus will be your only hope and you'll wish you had seen sooner when you're dying and shitting yourself

What needs to happen is we need to stop falling for distractions and get ready for the Mueller Report on the 18th. :^)

So, first post is total Jew post.

Attached: 1531714870865.png (623x626, 59K)

ultra cringe.
if you get upset over this you truly aren't honkedpilled yet.

Fucking cringe.

first you need a leader

Attached: cantmeldtheweld.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Based noodlewhore displaying an adequate amount of upset.
I hope some Francois picked her up and gave her a good dicking, she earned it.

Agreed, this shit is cringy. Clown world is Jow Forums edge lords freaking out about some old church

Macron hoped this would stop the yellow vest protests. But on the contrary this will only escalate them.

Wtf? Nazis sided with fucking Mudslimes. Cringe and Bluepilled.

Crusade for Christ against the hordes of Saracen pillaging our homelands. Push Muslims back to the Bosporus. Push Muslims back to Jerusalem. Push Muslims back to Mecca. Remove Kebab from Christian lands.

youtu.be/6mxCiIXRaWY
youtu.be/FIcxqVRLEWI

Attached: Crusade.jpg (225x225, 13K)

honorary

You where warned

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero_Decree

youtu.be/m1BrqlKaEOU

Please mind the antisemitism user, I am just trying to find a silver lining here.

GET IN HERE NOW

What if he had to baptist Christ?

THIS
FUCK THE G*RM ANTICHRIST

Attached: 1535988910799.jpg (2560x1087, 1.05M)

No we just need to de-ZOG it all

Only have kids with pure breed whites. The jews use white people with black admixture to lower your IQ. Many of your women have black admixture.

christ wasn't a jew :D

>When will the West wake the fuck up?
The West is refusing to wake up to the reality it has created. Do not treat this as a someone who just happens to be asleep but rather someone who keeps downing bottles of sleeping pills to force themselves to stay asleep anytime some event happens.

>What else needs to happen now?
The West is on a path that is can not and will not be allowed to recover. This is not a situation that just so happened to come about but rather engineered for the purpose of destruction.

Attached: 1555355969529.jpg (546x767, 60K)

LMAO
BOTTOM TEXT
Get some new hobbies incels. Theres more to life than (you) dopamine hits here on your echochamber containment board.

Attached: alt right cringe.jpg (1024x1024, 295K)

This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen

Everyone can do their part. Here is a list of ways we can all contribute!!!

1) Burn down your local Synagogue or Mosque
2) Burn down your local Jewish school or Muslim school (bonus points if school is in session)
3) Fire bomb local Jews and Muslims homes with Molotov Cocktails
4) Start creating doxx lists of all Muslims and Jews in your local area and post the hit lists online.
5) Target local Jew and Muslim businesses with fire bombs.

There's plenty the average global citizen can do to fight back.

Yikes

Attached: DFB7D360-F018-4381-8757-44F3349DA7C2.png (890x960, 416K)

>move out of shithole china where the best monuments of art are factories surrounded by suicide nets
>finally visit the great white europe, blown away by the architectural and cultural achievements of the past
>the brown people they imported start burning them down instead of admiring them like you

FPBP! fuck christkikes

Attached: 1529213747594.png (729x945, 273K)

indeed there is such as flaying faggot, strangling femshits, burning muslims, castrating jews, you are right, maybe it really is time to go outside.

You are correct, like finding a Jewish or Muslim family, tracking them to their house, and burning the house down later that night and murdering any of the family as they try to run for safety.

That's a MUCH better dopamine rush.

wtf is this lol...

The masses will have to experience discomfort like hunger and thirst to wake them up. When that happens they'll be angry at whoever the talking heads tell them to be angry at, probably you and me.

so deep bruh it sure convinced my to become a nazi
hel hotler!

was it some alt right larping frog faggot who set fiere to the church?

Based

Youre too scared to even make a youtube channel cowardly incel. Youre not impressing anyone beta loser.

No, it was either a Jew or a Muslim.

If it was a Muslim, Jews are still responsible for bringing the Muslims to Europe.

Either way, synagogues are going to burn tonight.

I love the level of ignorance on this board.

Are you being sarcastic? I’m sorry I could not understand the irony behind this, if there is any.

Wake up? Lmao you have to be a total retard to think that could happen... típico negro de escuela pública

No seriously, we have no idea what caused this fire but everyone wants to make assumptions first. There is no accidents or electrical problems or coincidences, there is no random crime or anything... It's straight to "X GROUP DID IT" because "BLAME X GROUP" is the biggest meme here. It's getting ridiculous. Did Jews/Mossad/Muslims cause the california wildfires? Is every single diaster a planned one? Can nothing be genuine?

Can we just wait and see what the investigations say before blaming anyone?

Attached: days_without_incident_notre_dame.png (500x646, 391K)

How are you gonna do any of that when youre too big a coward to even talk to a woman or speak to people on youtube. Larp more lonely beta coward.

The mudslime and nigger reactions have actually been great for red-pilling normie friends and family, one of them even said the N-word!

I just don't understand this comic. The implication seems to be that he is becoming a nazi because seeing france burn was too far.
But we germans as the nazis killed the most french people. We destroyed the most french history and buildings. Is he agreeing with the destruction of the Notre Dame?

checked

Always an american or a memeflag.

Two fires started at the same time

Attached: CCC83801-4AD5-4F9A-AA01-4C97530896EA.jpg (750x291, 74K)

Cringe and bluepilled.

you dont come on Jow Forums much do you

Is that a ninja turtle?

Yes, we must return to our roots and shove fruit up our ass for Odin.

Attached: 1389153117134.jpg (960x523, 90K)

sauce?

>de-zog a zog system created by a jew

fpbp

Shut up u stupid faggot

Attached: FC15906A-55F3-4541-A855-B01D17410894.png (400x400, 201K)

Sedation tactics are working. Nothing will be done outside of outliers. Whites and their culture will be destroyed. Imagine being erased passively, glad I'm not white.

Based and factposting.

We need to get over our silly anxieties and invest energy into building our confidence through excercise and crafts. Cut the bullshit and reduce your dependency on things that are slowing you down.

Zero tolerance begins with you.

They already started something! They sang songs

>We destroyed the most french history and buildings.
What are french people = Franconia = Franken anyways? They destroyed more of their his story than germ mans ever could. But they catch up.

Is Paris burning?

Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

Pretty quick turnaround on that meme, Jew. Almost like it was ready to go.

This is what people need to remember. We all get black pilled. Just remember how different it was just 5 years ago. Nobody could have predicted we would be where we are now.

Holy fucking cringe.

>fuck off newfag

In this case, you not recognizing how embarrassingly lame this is actually makes you the newfag. Please kill yourself, without delay.

>silver
Hand-rubbing kike confirmed

You're overthinking it, autist.

>taking the clown hair off
>not putting the hat on top
Inefficient

Its absolutely retarded. Nazis would burn the Notre Dame down themselves rather than cry about it.

Holy fuck this is cringe

So you were saying people who don’t react shit to mass rape of white girls but will act tough because kike religious building is burnt?

>cringe

Is this the latest forced meme or just another leftist raid?

:DDD pepe is da coolest WOWEE if pepe is nazi I am too. get your ropes fellow 9 year old army soldiers YEET

LMAO BOTTOM TEXT
You hypocritcal retards are the ones that said the left cant into simplicity as you all jerk off to drawings created by autists over the course of hours.

theres nothing left to save its nothing more than a twitching corpse. ill be comfy on pol watching it all burn

>Nazis would
browse.dict.cc/latein-deutsch/nasci.html
linguee.com/portuguese-english/translation/nasci.html
Being Nazi = It is related to what suits your nature.
And memes changes.
This meme shows the moodiness of nature.

Kys nobody speaks like that

>(((before)))
Are jews literally incapable of blending in?

Attached: 1555338570871.jpg (324x536, 39K)

The nazi that comic references would
Look at the hat.

I'm just waiting for the wypipo bashing on twitter to start. "What about all the buildings and lives destroyed by colonialism." - Random black person with 1,000 followers with 200k retweets.

>When will the West wake the fuck up?

Sorry nigger I've been woke for a long damn time. I hope all the (((Christian))) churches burn down with the (((Christians))) inside of them!

Hail Odin!

Doubt it.

explain me jew, how is you a german?
zeig deinen UNbeschnittenen schniedel mit einem zeitstempel, jud

At least you faggots are learning.
>AFTER 3 FUCKING YEARS

The "literally" QUESTion is: What are nazis?
Anyway in one case you're right: OP's meme is misleading. Like almost everything...

Yeah no French or European in general historical building got destroyed during either world war.
No French person died apparently either.
I am not gonna show you my dick even if you ask me in my ugly language.

always a fucking amerimutt wirting those cringe post

It would be a lot smarter to distance nationalism from German nazi nationalism
We are the EU basically. We are the bad guy again. Don't use German imagery to make your point.

Glad I'm not a non-white. We're about to go full genocide on everyone non-white around us.

Careful of that white guy behind you next time at the store, he might just slice your neck wide open and then stab you in the left side of your ribcage.

>Don't use German imagery to make your point
Of curse...

That's the ugliest and cringiest drawing I've seen in a wild

>argentinian
checks out