Do you feel it?

It's coming

Attached: CRUSADEWHEN.jpg (250x287, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-_F0qsrUDw
archive.is/ZGTKC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another White nationalist mossad false flag?

christcucks wont do shit

You won't do shit you nigger

Attached: illuminati-card-templars.jpg (577x815, 75K)

I pray something is. I pray...

It's definitely not coming. Even if a Muslim started the fire macaroni will say it was started by a contractor or a yellow vest to keep the shit skins safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-_F0qsrUDw

I feel it too

It never left. It was always on.

Attached: 22-25-08-52727_karleusa-gola-zastava-srbije-foto-dusan-petrovic-2_iff.jpg (770x928, 93K)

Muslims can't just burn down one of the greatest cathedrals in the land with no consequences.

Yes, please God bring it on.

Cringe.

Attached: A48B8BEA-2D7F-4D6A-8B36-6BFBAEC05ABD.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

pure coincidence

It's coming. They took our kindness for weakness.

Attached: 5325423.jpg (444x612, 57K)

Only If we start it. The only Church with the resources and influence to start a religious war is the Catholic Church, which since the Second Vatican Council has been subverted by heretics. If something is to come out of this, it will have to be from the average Christians.

Attached: 1555368140926.png (669x668, 1.23M)

Mohammedans whine all the time about ebil Christians bombing their countries

These three replying within minutes with similar discouraging nonsense comments are all Jews. Like the Jews exposed here:
archive.is/ZGTKC

Attached: White Genocide by evil Jews.jpg (995x889, 103K)

(((ISIS))) attacks Notre Dame, yes let's blame some random haji instead of the master who's behind it.
if you hate Muslims you'll shift your anger away from the people behind it.

yes be good goyim

Keep LARPing whities.
We'll actually be acting.

Guess what burns next.

Attached: 1555365591886.jpg (1200x600, 90K)

DEUS VULT

Attached: 12231231234324.gif (452x523, 3K)

Checked

Attached: images (30).jpg (259x194, 11K)

LARP
A
R
P

Kys nigger

Q predicted this.

Attached: (heavy breathing).png (600x600, 169K)

But how to red pill an average Christian congregantion?

>needing religion to unite us
Blood is what unites us in spirit, not God or any Gods.

Attached: 1555346671702.jpg (633x624, 108K)

ya ok

Attached: 1512771816049.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Pope Peter the Roman aka Bergoglio would never call for a crusade. It would only be sanctioned by God if he called for one. He's to busy tonguing toes.

Yes I do feel it coming, and we are finally immune to their cruelty. You can mock us, attack us, hate us all you want. The Christian Warrior will return, and when it does serious retribution will be had.

the perfect goyim
>Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!

Attached: grave_of_saints.jpg (1600x1069, 1.94M)

Have one of you idiots ever read a history book? You are living in a world based on video games and Jewish pop culture. Read the history books and see what Christians did. Educate yourself, weak hedonistic morons.

Attached: Church Lake Bled.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

For a few years now. I've been wanting an AR10 but there isn't a single outdoor shooting range in my area. Waiting to move.

its like you want to die but are too cunty to off yourself...ok. let's do it.

My body is ready senpai

It's discord trannies you stupid christfag. ZERO situational awareness.

OP, if you think you "feel" something, why don't you go DO something? Everybody "feels" something but no one does shit. That's the fucking problem!

Christniggers won't do a damn thing. They have been permanently stuck between Jesuitism, Vatican II Doctrine and the Protestant "turn the other cheek"
mentality.

The only thing that will save the west is the memory of the blood, something that which predates Christianity by a long shot

Attached: 1483649596269.jpg (790x928, 86K)

>It's discord trannies you stupid christfag.
How do you know, psycho? Did you use your magic force mushroom again, just like the nut Varg?

Attached: (((Atheist))) President David Silverman-president-american-atheists.jpg (620x388, 52K)

The US military mainly consists of Christians. Pagans and atheists are hardly ever seen on the battlefield. You, like the rest of the pagan/atheists gamers live in a cartoon world. Time for your daily compulsive masturbation, and some weed, hedonist.

Attached: 2535323.jpg (613x613, 82K)

nothing is going to happen. Religion is dead in Europe, we are not in 15th century...

Because there isn't a fronthole in the world that bleeds more than a tranny's.

You won't do shit. YOU NIGGER.

We hereby inform you that the bearer of this letter, on his recent return from across the sea [from Palestine], came to Rome to visit us. He repeated what we had heard from many others, that a pagan race had overcome the Christians and with horrible cruelty had devastated everything almost to the walls of Constantinople, and were now governing the conquered lands with tyrannical violence, and that they had slain many thousands of Christians as if they were but sheep. If we love God and wish to be recognized as Christians, we should be filled with grief at the misfortune of this great empire and the murder of so many Christians. But simply to grieve is not our whole duty. The example of our Redeemer and the bond of fraternal love demand that we should lay down our lives to liberate them. "Because he has laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren," [1 John 3:16]. Know, therefore, that we are trusting in the mercy of God and in the power of his might and that we are striving in all possible ways and making preparations to render aid to the Christian empire as quickly as possible. Therefore we beseech you by the faith in which you are united through Christ in the adoption of the sons of God, and by the authority of St. Peter, prince of apostles, we admonish you that you be moved to proper compassion by the wounds and blood of your brethren and the danger of the aforesaid empire and that, for the sake of Christ, you undertake the difficult task of bearing aid to your brethren. Send messengers to us at once inform us of what God may inspire you to do in this matter.

Attached: D68ABA72-FF40-4DEF-93FF-78FD55D77433.jpg (498x736, 179K)

Where doth thou enlist?

>Because there isn't a fronthole in the world that bleeds more than a tranny's.
"Because", are you on meds? What are you? Jew, pagan or atheist?

Attached: SelfassuredWarmGoral-mobile.jpg (640x360, 10K)

Fuck off, Jew.

If you are going to go to war you better be prepared.

-Have a large enough army, contacts, allies, communities, groups on your side so your not just another one man shooter.
-Have plenty of resources, water, food, ammo, guns tools, transportation, infrastructure, communication, fuel/energy
-Have a supply chain, a way to replenish those resources, know where will they come from and how to get them, and how conquering the enemy will reward you with more supplies.
-Have a mission, know who you are targeting, who to kill where they be individual names of certain people, groups, or identities. Your mission should also consider changing public opinion so you assert true power as you dominate the media as well
-Have a goal, know how much damage you want to do in a certain period of time (100 dead enemies weekly, for example) Or I want to disable, and take over broadcasting stations and give control to alternative youtubers who can now run shows across the television network

I am not bashing you but when you say your ready for a crusade, do you have all these things? Do you have a master plan, allies, resources, goals - or are you just waiting in the dark like everyone else?

>Because there isn't a fronthole in the world that bleeds more than a tranny's.
Your rabid defense that those three were not Jews, and your filthy language combined with zero evidence for your rambling, strongly indicates that you yourself is a filthy slimy Jew. Suddenly one of the Jews leaped into action as well, what a coincidence.

Attached: Jewish Atheist Leader David Silverman.jpg (1388x726, 116K)

The chatolic church and the pope can only protect and enable pedos and kiss niggers feet.
STFU with you holly Crusade2.0 fantasies fagget.

Attached: 1546682151542.jpg (683x1024, 75K)

Moar salt for my tendies pls.

Attached: vote democrat.png (908x448, 84K)

burning churches might actually get normies fingers out of their asses
even when they are hairy, balding and middle aged they are still children that like their santa claus
do it bitch

Weird comment. People here operate on the strategic level, you on a tactical level. Your concerns are all very late in the process.

>Do you have a master plan, allies, resources, goals - or are you just waiting in the dark like everyone else?
False dichotomy fallacy.

Attached: 53345.png (641x716, 258K)

Thanks dad

No idea what you are talking about. Time for you to put down your crack pipe.

Attached: Jews, Muslims and Atheist Europe.png (909x923, 703K)

You provided no argument, you are merely throwing shit you kike memeflag nigger.

>US military are mostly christians
and? the US military is mostly shitskin mexicans and other mutts, I don't care if they are "christian".
>pagans are never seen on the battlefield

Brentan Terrant, /thread, kys

Attached: kikikikik.png (462x462, 405K)

I hope white people wear their knight armor in real life so i can gun them down in the name of god. pew pew :3

I'm going right back to not believing in god afterwards, but some vulting needs deusing.

>the US military is mostly shitskin mexicans and other mutts
Painfully stupid for an American. In the US armed forces, whites are vastly overrepresented. Jews and Hispanics vastly underrepresented. That I as a European have to tell a pagan larper like you the facts about your own military forces, is painful to see.

>Brentan Terrant, /thread, kys
I read his manifesto, pagan gamer cunt. He never stated he was pagan, he is not insane, and said he would answer later whether or not he was a Christian. Why are you Larpagans always so stupid and uninformed?

Attached: Rabbi supports the Extermination of Whites.png (1200x900, 346K)

>Don't take away their weapons, goy! Just be angry as you're replaced! Certainly don't do anything about it!

No it isn't. This shit has been happening for decades now and short of an isolated incident that might happen once a year you do nothing but shitpost and cry.

If God wills anything he has willed you to be a bitch.

YES!

Attached: 1555018990690.jpg (341x450, 63K)

Attached: 1555187088319.jpg (1024x572, 110K)

How to join?
I want to be a templar knight. We all should.

Give me sources you UN flag memeing jew. I will never believe in a religion that teaches me to live on my knees, spending an entire lifetime atoning for original sin that I never committed. I will never worship a sandnigger/kike religion.

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 57K)

I already said that after the Second Vatican Council the Church has been subverted. Btw, Francis is an antipope like every "Pope" after Pius XII.

>Give me sources you UN flag memeing jew
Of course a Jewish coward like you have never served and have not a single friend that has. The data are easy to find, do a Google search, Jewish moron.
>entire lifetime atoning for original sin that I never committed.
You Jews have zero understanding of Christian theology. Go back to Israel, kike slime. You don't belong in the West.

Attached: 5452.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

i will. but you aint gonna do shit nigger.

Mummy

absolutely based and checked

No, this just scares already pussified whites even more into their worsening submission.

What? You mean candida auris?

Attached: Candida-auris_2016-250px-(1).jpg (705x529, 55K)

But it is weakness. Most whites are too scared to call a spade a spade. And you expect them to revolt? If it turns out that a Muslim set fire to Notre Dame, all that will happen is #notallmuslims and #religionofpeace trending on Twitter.

THIS

We are already in a low-intensity civil war. Terror attacks will slowly, but steadily, increase in both magnitude and frequency, until we have a full and open civil war.

Oh boy here we go

Attached: 1552694296827.png (890x876, 636K)

>A Swede accusing others of inaction in the face of islam

Attached: 1554680842361.jpg (1000x880, 264K)