What do you think of Filipinos, Jow Forums ? We don't hear them very much

What do you think of Filipinos, Jow Forums ? We don't hear them very much

Attached: Manny+Pacquiao+Manny+Pacquiao+v+Juan+Manuel+wYvddbQbh1Rl[1].jpg (455x594, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HsujOGs5x10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are okay. Never had problems with them. Unlike other people

Fuck off and stay out like the rest

hey mate just go back here

they are incels

Fact: Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world.

>muh incel
Its burger time for you Amerifat, get back to being fat

I met a philipino in college. He was gay as fuck but surprised all his inclusive leftist friends by saying he liked Duterte. In fact the Flippos are kind of based for electing him.

Duterte loves gay people but not people who promote being gay

Why are flips so christian?

Flips are coo imo. Only known a few but were breddy gud guys. Kinda like island mexicans combined with Hawaiian chill nature? Im sure if my country got infested with them my tune might change but for now they are bros.

meh tier jungle chinks

Highest ladyboy per capita after thailand

Alright. Assimilate easily. Tad slow but overall nice and family oriented. Way better than chinks or indians or muslims by ten miles.

Never met one
Pacquiao is alright though

Boss and 7 other co-workers are Flips. Worst set of ass holes I ever had to deal with.

A-tier niggers. Hard working. Loyal. You could even make a reasonable argument that they are human. I'd put them at Man's 4th or 5th best friend, behind dogs, Asians, and Anglos.

Attached: 1534104707900.jpg (487x527, 71K)

The beaners of Asian. Exterminatus required

The most powerful race in the world

I like DJ Qbert and DJ Jester, does that count?

Former sailor here. They truly are the niggers of The Orient.

Do you listen to dzk?

>exterminatus required
you can't even exterminate your own beaners fag

VERY friendly. In fact the women can be so friendly I always mistake it for flirting.

And sailors are the faggots of logistics

Fine, I guess, nice enough people.
Although I've heard the country is very unsafe.

Attached: 1479882527951 (1).png (500x334, 194K)

I think they were under Spanish colonization

Asian Niggers

good women tho

>Most powerful race
>Shit tier country
>Pic related are nigger wannabes

Subhumans but their president is pretty entertaining at least.

true, for 330+ years. We don't whine about it even though we had more hardship. The kikes on the other hand...

LAKAD MATATAAAAG NORMALIN NORMALIN

We have literally nothing in our history or in current world events that makes us relevant. Except for paquio and the guy who popularized the yoyo. I guess I don't really see that as a bad thing, but its not a positive thing either, instead of worrying about our ancestors and the past I think people should try to just our their lives happily and fufillingly. From all the times I visited the Philippines it seems similar to USA in terms of just how different people act tbqh. Although I heard people dont strive to better themselves and and country itself because job promotions are more based off connections s rather then hard work.

Flips in california are the fucking worse though. Fuck em. And SJW's dont give a shit about us or asians in general so fuck em too.

spain

At least he doesn't surrender on his war does he?

Super chill

Didnt the flips chimp so hard they ditched 38s for ye old 45?
Based as fuck

chill till you live with one. they are savages just like all the other dark skinned. even my mutt kid is a savage thats difficult to tame.

I know a few and they are alright. They all seem to be on the mellow/low-key side which makes them easy to befriend when you're a Jow Forums NEET

jejemons. We flippos hate 'em too coz they're society's cancer. Literally sub-subhuman.

How do you feel about Marcos?

Decent enough people, the schooled ones can be mildly intelligent. Opportunists, not to be trusted, most males are gay and womens are les / or prostitutes

In Canada aside from Koreans and Japanese, they are based. Especially the women. They work hard and never complain. Enjoy spending time with family and speak English in public even if their English is terrible. They enjoy going out and having fun. Usually always smiling too. I love the Phillipinos in Canada. Much better than the Chinese who are far above the mooslims and pakis.

They are white trash japanese. /ourgooktrash

youre talking about the Moros

good president. Stayed too much in position so people hated him coz muh democracy

Based

Married one, they are pretty cool peeps, I call them island mexicans.

They're either really chill or really crazy cause they want to act like gangster niggers for some reason.

Asian spics

memeflag nigger

I have noticed a lot more random “what about flips” threads on this board. I’m not sure what you glowninthedark niggers are buttering us up for but just stop it.

asian niggers

we have abos tho. We call them aetas

Best life long friend is a filo, even he admits they're the niggers of asia.

Based and truth pilled
I need to find myself a 5/10 Filipino gf

Eat a dick huehuehue fag

Explain this pinoys

Attached: Mindanao_Red.png (2000x3120, 215K)

So you are Jewish?

The master race of the east.

i visited there a few years ago, all i hear about is teenage pregnancy and std rates were very high

Their women worship BWC more than other Asian women.

My wife is a pilipinga,shes a hard worker and smart, as much as a woman can be anyway. Philippines itself is a bit of a shit hole except for maybe BGC. Flips are friendlier than chineee peypo. They're very catholic and they all think Dut dut is based, even in fact he sold his country to the chinks.

>Hate Fags
>Hate Muslims
>Probably Hate niggers too
ok, for shitskins

Wife is Filipina. Great people, real love of family. Very religious. Closest culture I could find to my own, since all the white cunts at my HS just rode Jamal's dick all day.

Good for sex expats who want to fuck little kids.

Attached: 1525672592888.gif (176x216, 492K)

They're easy to get along with and easier to connect with than a lot of other Asians for some reason.

Their president is pretty based. He called Obama's mom a whore during a speech. Filipinos are good in my book.
youtu.be/HsujOGs5x10

Attached: 585eea4bac035 (1).jpg (543x640, 76K)

R I C E
S T E A M E R

Attached: 9ebca3544e8e63c6bbcc689a3970f157a83acac5_hq.gif (500x281, 266K)

Kinda ugly though

Attached: g22pfrfxnar21.png (800x459, 418K)

Based

The tallest guy I've ever met was pinoy. 6'4" by age 11, 6'11" as an adult. His sister was a giant too and had huge tits.

I've met only a few Filipinos, all were quite short except one who was taller than me at 6'.

I just give them a wide berth. Maybe they're good people, maybe they aren't. I'm not about to fuck with the most powerful race on the planet just to satisfy some meaningless curiosity.

truthpilled

because expats brought them here

this because of the high western influence

Duterte leans slightly on the left side, I'm actually curious why the "left" at murica is composed of fags. Also his daughter is much based. Literally punched a cop (probs because of corrupt shit, idk).

I like Pachiao, and Duterte a lot.

That being said, imagine a culture with all the problems of Mexico and China combined. That's Philippines.

Our left is composed of fags so that fags vote for them. They have since Reagan invented HIV to attempt to wipe them out.

I BET BILL HADER DOES FUCK KIDS THAT FAGGOT IS FROM A FEW TOWNS OVER FROM ME.

Filipino girls are kinky sloots who love white cock. I went to a grad school with a huge Filipino student body and could basically fuck any one of them I wanted, and most of them were down for ass to mouth, bondage, and other dirty shit.

All southeast Asians are fucking Asian Jews I hate them.

Filipinos are my favourite non-white race, I've never met a Filipino who wasn't kind.

>imagine a culture with all the problems of Mexico and China combined
and only duts is able to face it with balls and wit without being an actual pussy. I don't like leftists that much but he's the only strongman leader we've got that can do shit. The right wingers need more strongmen.

They Lie, they cheat and they steal.
Try hiring or working for one/them, they'll rip you off.
They'll talk shit behind your back and the men will never confront you themselves, they'll have a friend or their women do it for them.
The men are pussies with gigantic egos.
Being underage doesn't matter to them if the child looks mature enough.
Money means more to them than Friends and Family.

They are the Nigger of the Asian world to most.
And seen as the Asian Jew to some.

I've lived with and worked with them.

Attached: 1546913533956.jpg (400x505, 31K)

>this because of the high western influence
How does that work? They connect with people more in general or specifically Westerners because they're used to us?

Literally the mexico of asia

Two of my three best friends are Filipinos, fuck off.

Never had an issue with them

is philippines getting a sanskrit name or what? i mean you still have a pet name from your previous owner

Blame the Spaniards.

flips are ruder and more annoying than niggers in california tbqh

Black mexicans of the east

MOST POWERFUL RACE ON THE PLANET
ALL THE MOST BASED PEOPLE ARE OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH A PINOT
MANNY
NFL AND NBA SPORTS CHAMPIONS ALWAYS HAVE A PINOY ON TEAM
KIRK HAMMET OF METALLICA IS FILIPINO
ENRIQUE EGLESIAS IS PINOY
TIM TEBOW IS PURE BLOODED PINOY
TRENT REZNORS WIFE
ALL THE BASED ACTRESSES OF ASIANSTREETMEAT AND PINOYFUCKERS AND TRIKE PATROL
PRESIDENT PACQIUO SOON
EVERY NURSE THATS EVER TAKEN CARE OF YOU
ARE CONSIDERED THE HARDWORKING NO NONSENSE MEXICAN WORKFORCE FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD

MOST POWERFUL RACE CONFIRMED

White people need to be scoured off the face of the Earth.

They perception of "Friendship" is already so skewed to the Leaf, as if your anecdotal retort means anything to me.

Attached: 1547582588702.gif (320x320, 771K)

Learn to speak English properly retard.

> Try hiring or working for one/them, they'll rip you off.
opportunists, every country have 'em. fuck off.
> They'll talk shit behind your back and the men will never confront you themselves, they'll have a friend or their women do it for them.
cultural differences. I can write a whole book about this but nah.
Americans have a huge share of influence in us flippos too during WWII. Our first and only field marshal of the Army of the Philippines is an American! (Douglas MacArthur). So we kinda see them as fren and is inherited through generations. Same goes for aussies because the give us jobs here through outsourcing.

Taft was also a governor or something.

I made a single typo, so my English must be improper.

Attached: 1547975248870.jpg (735x541, 35K)

I travel to Manila a few times a year for work. The people there are kind, subservient, and love the west.

That doesn't stop them from being sneaky people. I sure do love them but always hold back when speaking with them.

>What do you think of Filipinos, Jow Forums ?
Nothing.

>We don't hear them very much
Because they're irrelevant in every possible.