Why the fuck hasn't this shit country been genocided yet? Serbian immigrants have ruined my neighborhood...

Why the fuck hasn't this shit country been genocided yet? Serbian immigrants have ruined my neighborhood. 10x worse than spics.

Attached: download.png (216x144, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aHSav7TbYBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There'd be no, or at least less, Serbian immigrants if NATO (you) hadn't decided to bomb Yugoslavia to shit

It's probably just because you're just a shitlib. They all voted Trump, because, let me refresh your memory, Clinton bombed us and you helped this happen:

youtu.be/aHSav7TbYBM

Repent.

said the german who plotted the bombing kek
btw if you think thats bad come to the balcan to see real hell

>southeast europe
>white
>not gypsy-turkic vermin

Was expecting an Austrian Flag.

I have the feeling in a few years more serbs will be living in Austria than in Serbia.

The only ones that should be genocided is unironically you and the middle east

fuck yourself, cradle of filth and degeneracy

>german who plotted the bombing
source and take off the memeflag kike

Attached: 1554380027918.png (640x997, 272K)

I live in Chicago and there are tons of serbs and Bosnians and croats here. A few of them are my friends at community college. I've never had an issue or been annoyed by any of them, they usually keep to their own. Only thing that annoys me is they tend to be class clowns.

Croat here. The American education system is already a joke. May as well have a laugh.

can't decide which are worse desu, serbs or albanians. even though they are far more similar than they would like to admit.

America supports Kosovo independance. Mudslimes and terrorists who burned our churches and destroyed our graves. You aren't Christian, but an abomination. I hope AOC wins your elections.

>Be Serbian Orthodox
>Fill your Cannon with Heretical Pagan nonsense
>Autisticly screech at strangers on the internet for not being Christian

Peek Serbposting

You arent welcome in this thread.

They'll remove you and call you a muslim one day kek. rip

Hello Luka
Back to your Croatian dijaspora ghetto

Attached: FB_IMG_1510702936723.jpg (640x605, 34K)

Attached: albanian refugees italy 1991.png (1600x1083, 2.04M)

Because no one can be bothered understanding Balkan politics.

>being happy for the others misery

typical servian

>>muslim
>>human

Attached: albanian refugees arriving in italy 1991.png (1600x900, 2.42M)

Some slavs are pretty much Honduras tier. Serbia is not the worst but ye, you probably fell for the "le based eastern europe" meme

But you do support Muslim terrorists all over the world, including the ones in Kosovo who cut the heads off civilians and meanwhile claimed that we put Albanians in concentration camps and other hoaxes like that to justify the expansion of the Caliphate into our country.
You obviously cannot be Christian, doesn't matter what you call yourself if you work with these people together.
God sent you a message when he burned down Notre Dame right before Easter.

>Implying American support or even like their government
>Implying i worked with Albanian terrorists during the Yugoslav wars
Yes, i was the worlds most dangerous 5 year old.