The islamaphobia is astonishing

>notre dame accidental fire
>christchucks with 5 oclock shadows and beer bellys wake up to blame muslims for no reason

dissapointed, but not surprised

Attached: rules.jpg (610x511, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/video/2019/04/15/firefighters-are-considering-notre-dame-cathedral-fire-an-accident.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2CoW_kNp08g
youtube.com/watch?v=tJnW8HRHLLw
thereligionofpeace.com/
newsweek.com/notre-dame-fire-aqsa-mosque-1397259
meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam
greekcitytimes.com/2018/11/29/turkey-wipes-out-the-christian-culture-of-occupied-cyprus/?fbclid=IwAR0wPczQ2o9h3BZVJB8ExmJ09p0f93L6jxryfoKXLeZdU9cBv8ChZh1pFjI
yaqeeninstitute.org/justin-parrott/abrogated-rulings-in-the-quran-discerning-their-divine-wisdom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muhammad has gay ass commands for war

Best case scenario, some subhuman Syrian day laborer improperly discarded a cigarette butt. Muslims did this.

>Do not enforce islam
[x] DOUBT

its' called morals.

We aren't afraid of you.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

nope, it was a renovation mistake.

cnbc.com/video/2019/04/15/firefighters-are-considering-notre-dame-cathedral-fire-an-accident.html

Do you not understand they have been vandalized and burning churches for the last couple of months?
These shitskins living in Europe don't understand their own religion. They operate out of entitlement, envy and general stupidity.

If these are Muhammad's commands, then Muslims certainly aren't following them very well.

Before they can even investigate it.....

its not phobia faggot i hate you get it right. convert kaffir christ forgives but you must convert

"There is no compulsion in religion..."(2:256)

"Elsewhere in the Qur’an, Allah mentions this complaint of the Prophet to Him: “O my Lord! Surely they are a people who do not believe” (from 43.88), before revealing His reply to the Messenger: “So turn away from them and say ‘Peace,’ for they shall come to know” (43.89). Allah instructed the Prophet to turn away from the disbelievers on peaceful terms, reminding him that they will come to know one day that what they rejected is the truth."

>they have been vandalized and burning churches for the last couple of months?
>couple of months

I think you mean 1400 years.

Attached: 1552858252339.jpg (563x503, 21K)

That's nice but that has nothing to do with the actual behavior of these so called 'Muslims'. These are people who corner Chinese toddlers in alleyways and threaten to rape them.

1+1+1≠3

>Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. [James 1:17]

trinity BTFO

Don't generalize man, those are disgusting indiviuals.

Tell me what other groups of people are behaving this way? These are not isolated incidents.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-003826_Instagram.jpg (720x1480, 319K)

Attached: 1555367191149.jpg (1114x692, 200K)

Hmmm

Attached: 1555368064722.png (960x792, 464K)

Wow based and redpilled, I guess Islam has nothing to do with Islam and so Islam is not responsible for 9/11, suicide bombings, the destruction of Buddhist statues in Afghanistan, the murder of a Catholic priest in France, the burning of a downed (surrendered) F-16 pilot in a cage, etc, etc...

Sorry those verses were abrogated. Try again Abdul

youtube.com/watch?v=2CoW_kNp08g

humammad literally enslaved/killed entire cities just like the Khan

Yet this time it will be discovered Hezbollah or Iran did it. They've been teeing up for this war for quite some time.

Fuck you you disgusting pedophile goat fucker. let's ignore the hundreds of passages in the Quran and Hadith compelling you to commit genocide rape and all sorts of atrocities on your enemies.

>Bonus round why do Muslims still have black slaves?

>sandnigger apologist hiding behind meme flag
die

Those were mostly child sacrificing moloch worshipers though, don't feel too bad.

>Don't kill those who run
Yeah but didn't they just break that white guy's neck as he ran away maybe less than 2 days ago? Doesn't seem like modern muslims honor any of these

allah is making europe dogs pay for their crimes against people of islam. first your false worship places will burn them you all will burn in hell

Hey why don't you fucks ever attack the Jews?

ok

Attached: A religion of peace.jpg (564x564, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tJnW8HRHLLw

Attached: Islam1.jpg (1688x5952, 2.16M)

Attached: Islam2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Attached: Islam3.png (1293x9789, 2.88M)

OP is a shit poster. Go to thereligionofpeace.com/ if you have any doubts that Muhammad wasn't a brutal child raping warlord.

>taqqiya and shiasm.

what do you expect?

>Muhammad

Attached: 1555300154349.jpg (663x494, 40K)

Just like how christians shoot up schools when they shouldnt lmao. dont genaralize, there are tons of peaceful, normal muslims.

newsweek.com/notre-dame-fire-aqsa-mosque-1397259
you still think its accidential? and no mulims are only the tool, ((they))) today attacled both the christian and muslim world both europe and palestine

Islam tells you to enforce islam and spread it everywhere

keep spreading your propaganda friend

Attached: 1552679160703.jpg (615x766, 128K)

Careful what you wish for friend, the followers of your religion are not innocent. You never know, Mecca might start glowing. On accident, of course.

This. Dumb cunt mudslime pedos don't even know their own religion lmao

>meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam

Like the bible, the koran is filled with contradictions.

wow i guess christianity has nothig to do with:
pedophillia
slavery
kkk and racism

you sound ridiculous, all of those acts were done by indiviuals, just as some bad christians don'r represent all of christianity

*tips*

> Synagogue of Satan unharmed
Really makes you think.

Im glad you shills are getting your jobs back early. Being on unemployment for 2 years must have been hard on you

Your people broke every single one of these rules on countless occasions. Gas yourself.

Spread but not force it upon people if they reject it, i think that was a typo.

Makes sense that these aren't followed by most Muslims, they're illiterate.

>Quran 8:12 – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”
go fuck yourself, cunt
burn a 100 mosques for every church, drive the foreign hordes back into the sea
Deus Vult

wrong. Completey wrong. All peaceful verses have been abrogated you scum cunt pedo
see
>meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam

Anyone who doesn't think its muslim immigrants doing all these is either stupid or delusional. Just need to look at what they did to the churches in Northern Cyprus. The only difference here is this wasn't a direct invasion, it's an invasion via immigration greekcitytimes.com/2018/11/29/turkey-wipes-out-the-christian-culture-of-occupied-cyprus/?fbclid=IwAR0wPczQ2o9h3BZVJB8ExmJ09p0f93L6jxryfoKXLeZdU9cBv8ChZh1pFjI

just mentioning,clearly there are some fucked up muslims as well as amazing muslims, don't post sum random article of sum paki rapist thinking it accounts for over 1 billion muslims, muslims come from all backgrounds/ cultures. just mentioning, Islam doesn't support burning the notre dame so stop blaming Islam. blame whoever did this sick act !

>forum

Attached: lydyusttyjk.png (624x555, 429K)

>forum
>exactly what you're using at this very moment

Imagine being such a stupid fucking muzzie nigger.

>not an argument
Cry maor you inbred retard

The trick behind the apparent inconsistency of the Quran and why the radical Muslims are always correct: Like no other holy book among the world religions, the Quran contains an abundance of contradictory expressions. What is forbidden in one place is expressly demanded in another, and vice versa. However, the contradictory quality of the Quran is only an apparent one. It falls apart abruptly when one recognizes the very carefully protected secret hidden within the architecture of the Quran. For the Quranic Suras (chapters) are not arranged chronologically, but rather according to their length – and the newer Suras (from Muhammad’s violent later phase when he was in Medina) override the older ones from his era in Mecca that were comparatively more peaceful. However, this secret is guarded by Islamic scholars very closely as if it were a holy grail – and is aired only on particular occasions.

>NZ shooting was mossad
>kikes are the ones turning muslims and christians to each other
>islam is good christendom is so cucked
>hitler actually loved islam
>what europe needs right now is islam to stop degeneracy
>notre dame was an inside job
welcome to Jow Forums 2019

Attached: 1534403644289.jpg (570x521, 227K)

Based.
You New Zealanders and Australians are alright sometimes.

What the fuck is wrong with racism and the KKK? Those people fought to keep places like Chicago and Detroit from becoming what they are today.
Niggers are the worst kuffar to ever exist. So much fucking ignorance from you people.

Taqiya you faggots.

Muslims are allow to lie freely

>Don't enforce Islam.
Was this before or after he led his army across the Middle East enforcing Islam?

PBUH stands for Opposite Day.

youre actually so closeminded lol

yaqeeninstitute.org/justin-parrott/abrogated-rulings-in-the-quran-discerning-their-divine-wisdom/

taqqiya is for the shias basically

awww I guess youre wrong!

Attached: 1433474054294.jpg (627x663, 58K)

>based upon a lack of awarenessof the nuanced mannerin which the term was employed by early Muslims.
>nuanced
L M A O

Try again pedo worshipper, abrogation is the truth for Islam and no amount of taqiya will change this

not a contradiction in Islam, the image should've said force instead of enforce, idk who made that picture.

The Koran is literally FULL of contradictions you fukn moron, hence why abrogation exists to sort through all of the contradictory verses. You are a subhuman brainlet lmao, don't even know your own sandnigger religion lmao

>implying a devout muslim can spot a contradiction

>christcuck whos book has been changed countless times telling me my book that has never changed a vowel has contradictions

sit this one out.

>lying this blatantly
Taquiyya, truly muslims are the jews of the dark skin world

>be muslim
>get cursed to live in the desert with the jews for being heathens
>only resource given is a curse that causes continuous war upon your people
god sure loves you, eh?

سُبْحانَ اللهِ

>christcuck
Try again pedo worshipper. Im no Christian and your book is openly contradictory you fukn brainlet

Example

The Qur'an is unique among sacred scriptures in accepting a doctrine of abrogation in which later pronouncements of the Prophet declare null and void his earlier pronouncements.

>Chapter 9 of the Qur'an, in English called "Ultimatum," is the most important concerning the issues of abrogation and jihad against unbelievers. It is the only chapter that does not begin "in the name of God, most benevolent, ever-merciful."[54] Commentators agree that Muhammad received this revelation in 631, the year before his death, when he had returned to Mecca and was at his strongest.[55] Muhammad bin Ismail al-Bukhari (810-70), compiler of one of the most authoritative collections of the hadith, said that "Ultimatum" was the last chapter revealed to Muhammad[56] although others suggest it might have been penultimate. Regardless, coming at or near the very end of Muhammad's life, "Ultimatum" trumps earlier revelations.

>Because this chapter contains violent passages, it abrogates previous peaceful content. Muhsin Khan, the translator of Sahih al-Bukhari, says God revealed "Ultimatum" in order to discard restraint and to command Muslims to fight against all the pagans as well as against the People of the Book if they do not embrace Islam or until they pay religious taxes. So, at first aggressive fighting was forbidden; it later became permissible (2:190) and subsequently obligatory (9:5).[57] This "verse of the sword" abrogated, canceled, and replaced 124 verses that called for tolerance, compassion, and peace.[58]

Suyuti said that everything in the Qur'an about forgiveness and peace is abrogated by verse 9:5, which orders Muslims to fight the unbelievers and to establish God's kingdom on earth.

To Allah be the Glory.

The Crusader church has burned, thus I say to you who can stand against the Most High? The Nazrani are fools and heretics. Their blasphemy no longer stands.

I'll take 2 chicken kebabs and one of them yogurt drinks you goatfuckers like so much

A phobia is an irrational fear. Nothing irrational about hating Islam.

op needs to off himself, before europe does it for him. faggot.

Why does a book about peace have multiple sections dedicated to proper war conduct?

Attached: 1333994876269.jpg (160x130, 4K)

FTFY

Attached: q3t5u53w76ikj.jpg (611x511, 97K)

Laugh while you can, fool. The Maker of Universes cannot be mocked.

Based.

>some faggot onions that’s joining in on the right side of religion fad for good feels
>literally only able to point out “not all Muslims” verses out of context
Wew

The maker of this universe put muslims in what I would literally define as hell on Earth. Meanwhile he gave paradise to the Christians.

Fuck op

because muslims needed to defend himself when they were getting attacked by the non muslims.

this world is tempoary, remember that.

The desert makes men strong and cruel, the mountains of Afghanistan break Western faggots and provide a refuge for the Faithful.

Your lands are filled with the rich and weak, raised on Jew faggotry, women as whores, and children who do not obey.

Go rape a goat and cry elsewhere you fukn brainlet, you don't even know your own holy book lmao gtfo

I just read the fine print boys. I'm sorry but it looks like Allah promised you 72 virgin gussies. That stands for goat pussy

All that was left alive to breed in Afganistan were Hide and Seek champions after the millions dead every time someone else rolls through there.

I've read of islamic armies doing literally everything on that list except for cutting trees, and I could probably find an example relating to siege works.

Bullshit, you’re lying and you know it

cnbc fake news, it doesnt matter if macrone did it himself, we all saw the faceberg videos where all the laughing happy faces were posted exclusively by muslims, if you didnt do it... you are happy about it and might as well be guilty. fuck you sandniggers.

>don't do these
>goat fuckers do those
doubtful last, but I'll bite.
if those are Muslim commands, according to the list Muslims aren't even good are being Muslims. How do they set their own rules and still fucking fail?
>play a game solo and lose to yourself
retarded sandy inbred idiots

Attached: 1393885723544.png (476x359, 362K)

they arent an islamic army then. ive read plenty of christians killing innocent people but i know how to diffrentiate a person n religion