Macron: Notre Dame to be rebuilt in accordance with a modern diverse France

Wtf does that mean?

Attached: 57350494_107194670478812_566019424813842432_n.jpg (767x129, 15K)

It means you lost, loser

Give me a link nigger

it means means that it will be a brand spanking new mosque for all are France's new natives to worship in

>the thing hasn't even finished burning down and there's already talk of "IMMEDIATE RENOVATION"

If this doesn't spell false flag, I don't know what does. What sociopath immediately skips the grieving phase and goes straight to the rebuild phase?

reposting this fake news again?

Minarets

Fake

But even if that's fake, I wouldn't be surprised if they do some sort of hideous Jewish architecture representing world religions in the rebuilding.

Fake news faggot. Macuck will have no say in what the Catholic Church does

Knock the whole place down and build a mosque to represent France's diversity

It means fake and gay until proofs

The Catholic church likes licking refugee feet so ironically their response will be even more cucked than what Muckron is capable of.

Ok, french are at war.

fake and gay

OP is a total fag. The building doesn't belong to the French state in any way. The Catholics will do with it what they please and I promise you they won't use jews and shitskins to fix it. We are on the cusp of a Holy War. Just watch.

I lold
say salam to new mosque

Attached: BE0B0E9A-8125-4D29-8DEC-823522AD6F0D.png (680x680, 221K)

It means they're going to bastardize it and strip it of its historical significance by removing Christianity from its spirit. Probably give it a Muslim prayer room and put in a synagogue as an addition too.

A guillotine is to good for Macron.

I am surprised they didn't plant some mossad agents pretending to be Islamic twrrorists or Iranians

literally, God will damn Macron.

The cathedral belongs to the Church?
I saw a map recently that said only some outlying territories in Rome are still property of the Church.

It's going to be a mosque. Everyone knows this already.

Don't confuse us with the anti-pope

Besides the ability to craft that church was lost centuries ago. It'll not be back in our lifetimes

Fake and gay

well they are going to have to throw out all of their heretical clergy if they plan on doing anything other then cucking.

>Wtf does that mean?
It'll become a synagogue.

Attached: 1374633651964.jpg (237x300, 28K)

Probably a mosque.

It means they'll have arab refugees depicted in the updated stained glass windows.

underrated

A planned parenthood faccility

Freaking epic fake news im so outraged now

Didn't the French nationalize it?

HOLY SHIT, I CALLED IT. I FUCKING CALLED IT.

MOSQUE INCOMING CHRIST-BOIS.

LMFAO. CHRIST-BOIS, WHY ARE YOU SO PATHETIC? YOU LITERALLY LOSE EVERY SINGLE DAY. AND YOU STILL CLING TO YOUR JEW'S SLAVERY RELIGION.

BY THE WAY: ISN'T YOUR JEW CHURCH OUTLAWED BY YOUR JEW RELIGION, FOR IDOLATRY? YOUR HEATHEN, IDOLATROUS WAYS? DISGRACEFUL.

INSHALLAH MUSLIMS WILL TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOUR "LADY" JUST LIKE THE WHITE WHORES. LMAO.

fake and gay stop posting this you fucking faggot

I just saw it on Facebook

Holohoax Memorial you antisemites.

Tikkun Olam it up.

Macron said the church will be restored
Rich French family donating money
Will be a telethon to raise money to rebuild
>hire niggers and muslims fresh off the boat
>give them job working on the Notre Dame
>non whites claim it's our history now

He wants to trigger a French Brenton Tarrant.

There was a huge pushback when the French government started tearing down churches a few years back. They know there's no way they'd every get people to willingly allow them to do it to Notre Dame.

But a fire... a 'tragic accident'... why, that could just take care of the whole mess for them.

Collapses next year. rinse and repeat.