How come the whole France can't afford one

How come the whole France can't afford one

Attached: firefighting-latin-america.jpg (700x565, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/93nBQQyHDhc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JcpF5zbbWAM
youtu.be/LXFA5aVB3vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They spend their money on other things I guess.

They aren't using it because they fear that dropping water from helicopter or plane will cause the roof to collapse.

They need to give it to Muhammed to buy acid

Thats bullshit, they just want to see their history erased.

lmao thats dumb, its just water and its dropped over a large area. they WANTED it to burn.

Because helicopters like this typically hold 500 liters....something a hose can fire in less than 3 minutes.

>it's just water
Yeah....that's not how it works, user. Are you a pilot, an engineer or a firefighter?

don't try to use common sense here, the average poster is too fucking stupid to understand.

Oh yeah, the fire department is in on the whole thing

Or the firefighters get a call in saying to stand down. There are different ways to drop water on something other then one big dump. Oh no it might cause the roof to collapse. Oh no the roof collapsed because of the fire!

1) fire department wasn't ready for such an attack. that's the government's fault
2) would you rather risk the lives of your men try and save a roof, or let the roof burn while you save the precious art that's still inside?

Firefighters litteraly hide under their trucks whenever water is dropped close to them dumb nigger and here is the reason why youtu.be/93nBQQyHDhc

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-015904_YouTube.jpg (1435x803, 540K)

Now imagine what that would do to the walls and remaining vitrals

Picture a cube of water that's a meter long, wide, and tall. That cube weighs 2250 pounds.

not in russia they don’t
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JcpF5zbbWAM

the crown of thorns has power in it, either he needed it to absorb from it
or they took the crown of thorns so they can crown the AC with it
it's gonna "magically disapear"

It's probably not safe for it to scoop up water from a river in a heavily populated area.

Yea nice try pal. If waters so heavy then why do you float in it?

because russians are stupid drunk fucks who can't even get their economy back on its feet.

>facepalm
It's precisely because water is "heavy" that you float in it, nigger. Water is denser than you are. If you were filled with water, you would drown. However, your lungs are filled with air, which is lighter than water. This is why you float. I've seen some dumb pieces of shit on this board, but you're by far the worst.

how can you transport water in an helicopter if the earth is flat??

Certes, mais quelle est le rapport avec la choucroute?

you gotta admire the blyad keeping his balance while drunk and handling a hose though

Pure luck. Why do you think they invented russian roulette?

Wildland firefighter here
These water drops can bring down trees there's so much force

Yeah go drop it on an already collapsing 900 year old building
Idiots.

What is fire retardant.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x577, 36K)

>Drop hundreds of liters of water on a shack
>Roof didn't collapse and the fire went off
>"OMG BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON A LITERAL FORTRESS user IT WOULD COLLAPSE"
Frenchs wanted to see it burn, lets face it

Attached: HonkParis.jpg (766x510, 137K)

You're a fucking retard

>soak rock with water
>put rock in oven with max heat
>?????
>profit

>literal fortress
as someone who was a chorist in the choir of Notre Dame during his entire childhood, I kid you not. Notre Dame is anything but a fortress. Sure, the walls are thicc. But structural stability is low under 64% from what i've been told, while the average building has a 80%+ structural stability.

Why don't lazy subhuman stupid spooks never stopped hiring luxury prostitutes for two weeks and tried to invest in fre fighting drones?

Just don't bother. They'll just argue the retardants would stain the walls or some shit.

>retardants are a toxic component, which can cause lung cancer
> "no worries, just drop it on France's most populated city"

sure buddy

If dropping water from a plane is so destructive why don’t they use hercules water bombers in war? Seems a lot more cost effective than bombs

Attached: 64F085C8-2F11-465E-9FA4-31AA0EDD4E87.jpg (472x448, 25K)

Perhaps because explosive bombs do a lot more damage?

Attached: ewsrtyu.png (1252x810, 653K)

A firefighting copter docent fucking open a portal to the elemental plane of water you fucking retard. Its a couple thousand gallons spread out over a wide area, about as strong as a sudden downpour. This building stood for 800 years, and you think a strong rainstorm is going to collapse it? Nigga kys.

They're all deployed to the Mediterranean in order to rescue migrants

>>Thinks water cube stays intact while falling through the air.
They literally could have dropped it from a high altitude. Think rain.

Those firehouses were doing nothing. I'm now leaning towards intentional burn.

Attached: vfbdgsfdgg.png (720x721, 492K)

what about for assassinations? You’d leave no evidence since the water would just evaporate, it would look like they got crushed by nothing

On devrait remplacer les harnais de sauvetages par des M249 et remplacer les euros avec lesquels on arrose ces migrants avec des balles de 5.56

Water disperses through the air.

Raise the altitude and the water disperses even more.

Attached: fergatsdf.jpg (600x600, 59K)

terrorist would high jack it and fill it with acid.

Pretty hard to aim with water if you want my opinion. Bombs are precise because they can be guided (modern bomb are precise to 1-2 meters). Water would be like trying to hit a guy with a brick thrown off a hot air balloon. Pretty hard.

thats a trip

>If you drop it too low, it will destroy the roof or knock down the walls.
>If you drop it too high, it will all evaporate.
>There is no way to do this math.
>There is no way to spray or feather it from an aerial tank.
>A fire boat hose is too powerful.
>The pressure can't be changed.
>Here's the Parisian garden hose.

>>If you drop it too low, it will destroy the roof or knock down the walls.
>>If you drop it too high, it will all evaporate.
This shit has already been calculated, or could be by someone.

I guess letting it burn is somehow a lesser risk...

Cela serait raciste et intolérant

osef. Aujourd'hui tout est raciste et intolérant. Donc on peut faire ce qu'on veut.

>why doesn't France have arid wilderness firefighting equipment
I don't know man, why don't they have desert survival experts in the Michigan state troopers?

>hide under their trucks whenever water is dropped
They should put water softener in it first.

Redpill me on finding a part-time job in small french cities such as Lille while studying.

You can find a job at the local mosque LMAO.
No seriously, I don't really know (I've been living in Panama for the past four years). Since you speak the language, you could try being a Spanish teacher. The demand is high and the pay is decent. Maths teachers are also very demanded.

>What is a bunch of water gonna do dude!?!

>How many pounds is 1000 gallons of water?

>We first need to convert 1 pound in 1,000 gallons to parts per million or pounds per million pounds. The density of water is 8.335 pounds per gallon. Now we can restate 1 pound in 1,000 gallons as 1 pound in 8,335 pounds.

speak metric please.

lmao. First of all if they dropped that water from a plane or chopper it would be spread out because they are flying over it horizontally. Second, your forgetting how hot that fire was burning. 1000 year old hardwood, ya that bitch is burning hot. Some of the water would evaporate before even reaching the fire. Face it, Trump was trolling because they don't have the equipment cause France broke as fuck.

Attached: zl31r76vz3j21.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Over 3600 kg

It was maintained for 800 fucking years, including through revolutions and two world wars... modern France was incapable of protecting it during a period of peace.

They chose liberalism and now they deserve everything that comes with it.

Sounds nice, I'll give it a try.
Thank you my black friend.

Very harmful to fish.
Causes irritation and breathing issues if humans get it in our lungs. Can cause reduced sight or blindness if it gets in our eyes.
Can give us lung and skin cancer.

Yeah sure just spray it all over Ile de la cite, the dense center of Paris and hope it doesn't get on any people or in the Seine

What is retarded.
(you)

watch this. if you really think that water would damage anything y'all tripping

youtu.be/LXFA5aVB3vI

that's not at all how the copters work. even if they did, there's a difference between a couple meters and a couple hundred metres- both horizontal and vertical. you can't be this stupid.

You can't just use those everywhere. Lotta armchair firehomos posting in here...

Attached: Straya.jpg (640x472, 53K)

You're not the smartest are you?

>but kochy said it would cause a nuclear explosion and destroy the entire European continent

You're the one who's not smart if you don't realize water bombing can be done gently.