Well, she’s not wrong

Well, she’s not wrong.

Attached: 479C3E19-577A-4CB4-B2B7-80F5C58C0835.jpg (1242x1094, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well except karma being a thing.

It's a sign from God to abandon the catholic church and it's degeneracy.

>twitter account is protected
These people are such cowards. Make some bullshit inflammatory statement, then run and hide like a pussy. I hope this whore gets raped by a pack of niggers.

women dont understand art or history, not really surprising.

(((Povich)))

Was the earlier colonization of Africa also cosmic karma for something else ?

Attached: illegal joke face.png (645x610, 662K)

Yeah I don’t get why you would verify your account only to make it private.

The French didn't destroy anything because there was nothing to destroy. Buddhist temples still stand in Vietnam and Cambodia but Africa was and is a barbaric wasteland.

What historical sites and artifacts did France destroy, specifically?

Attached: 1414108226297s.jpg (227x250, 4K)

Yes, for being niggers.

the holocaust is cosmic karma
for the destruction of civilizations
when being parasitic scum

WE

sand castles in the Sahara

Wakanda

French destroyed shit huts?
Africans are technically animals, France couldnt destroy what they never even made

This
Shit huts and cannibal bbq pits were precious archeological sites for niggers
Quite underwhelming as usual

TOP KEK
OP BTFO AND STRANGLED WITH ITS OWN GUTS

By this logical it's okay to hire a hindu to burn mosques? like Masjid al-Haram

And did't the french pay to rebuild king make it rain gold coins? Mosque.

TODAY WE RELY ON THE KARMA MYTH TO JUSTIFY OUR STUPIDITY FOR WE ARE NOT A PEACEFUL PEOPLES.

>Hikikomori
Why would a shutin NEET care about this building they'll never see in their life because they never leave their house?
The only hikikomori who saw the cathedral was Quasimodo, because he lived there

like what?

So everything is cool? whahahahaa

So THAT’s what happened to all of those ancient african cities.

This.

this colonialism is bad meme has got to stop
if anything the niggers benefitted more from it than europeans
now niggers get to live in western lands instead of filling their stomachs with sand cookies

Her real name is her username.

The really meme is that nigger are going to have to fill their stomachs with snow cookies once their done killing us off.

One thing I’ll say is that I don’t actually believe you can be racist against whites but she’s out of control.

Attached: 7F910513-B1ED-4DF3-BD23-EE3B54B0F645.jpg (1844x3072, 664K)

Leftists carry themselves as though they are the intellectual elite but they continually demonstrate their absolute ignorance of world history.
It’s what happens when you get all your information from Netflix and John Oliver.

Behead those who insult Christianity

Kek

Hot take, jewboy.

Take off your memeflag brother. You have no need to hide yourself here.

Kys. Notre Dame was built hundreds of years before French colonialism.

Attached: 1555374044242.jpg (362x314, 24K)

this is too predictable to really get a rise out of me, they need a new angle colonialism is boring

We actually restored their fucking mud huts lmfao like the mosque in djenné, look it up, we rebuilt it

What existed in vast wilderness to be destroyed? Haiti has been a black ethnostate since the slaves there killed every last white person and look at it now.

She is wrong.
Also, karma is not real.

True.

The second prophecy has been revealed.

Attached: secondprophecy.png (939x585, 127K)

name 1
hardmode: explain why you feel you missed out on the one you just googled

The torching of the Summer Palace in Beijing is the only one I can think of, and that was a joint Anglo-French venture

Fuck islam, and fuck jews

Attached: Pol islamic apologist.jpg (550x800, 192K)

What do the colonial elites have to do with ordinary European people are their culture? Are you an elitist shill?

Hmmm may be colonialism was Karma for nigger each other genocides?

>Colonialism
Daily reminder that the reason niggers hate Europeans and not Arabs is because Arabs killed them, while Europeans granted them (more than) equal standing within their societies. They don't hate you because of slavery or colonialism, they hate you because you didn't kill them afterwards and they're too low IQ to factor in:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

Attached: colonialism.png (602x523, 184K)

>it’s only karma if white stuff burns down

>Karma
Remember that if the out of Africa theory is correct, then the reason that races other than niggers even exist in the first place is because the ancestors of today's niggers made staying in Africa so unbearable, that the ancestors of every single other race on earth found it preferable to risk it all in the unknown world beyond where they had evolved, in environments so hostile and unsuited to humanity, that they literally became different subspecies under the evolutionary pressure, braving winters in Europe and north Asia, monsoons in south Asia, crossing oceans to new Zealand and the Americas, and all manners of other horrors never before experienced in the history of man up to that point. All of this to escape from niggers.

Attached: winter.jpg (868x488, 50K)

i AGREE WITH THIS JEW...FUCK FRANCE

She’s Muslim

>All of this to escape from niggers.

Attached: really_makes_u_think.jpg (271x474, 16K)

>Sahim

That sounds a little sand niggerishy.

Attached: 1545995068980.gif (200x200, 3.32M)

the artifacts that wouldn't have been preserved or researched at all if it wasn't for the colonial powers?

Mel?

Attached: 1554755001150.jpg (456x456, 35K)

>your ancestor took my eye, so I take YOUR eye.
nigger logic, basically. I'd rather live in a civilized society, and I am willing to fight for that. or hell, if we apply the rule then at least apply it equally. Non-niggers reserve the right to use random execution lotteries to equalize murder rates by race.