Scroll through normie book

>scroll through normie book
>half a dozen game of thrones posts
>not fucking 1 about this
I fucking hate normies so much. God fucking damnit

Attached: 1555351475693.jpg (962x641, 130K)

Lmao even I don't use facebook

If you have a FB account, you're part of the problem.

Dude, they sent their thoughts and prayers. The fuck else you want them to do?

>not using fb to redpill some cucks

you had one job mutt

I want them to be fucking mad. Or even notice

>expecting normies to care about the pedophile building burning down

Attached: 310FC00C-0435-49D8-9C28-504F89B9A647.jpg (1018x785, 80K)

can someone post the photoshopped image with the dragon from got?

Gooby pls

We welcomed these people.
We fed these people.
We gave them homes and shelter.

How do they repay us? They rape our women.
They kill our people and Desecrate our religious place of worship.

We need to start a Race War Now.
Race War Now.
Race. War. Now.
Race. War. Now.
Race. War. Now.
Race. War. Now.

Attached: 1555369903281 - Copy.jpg (1091x624, 114K)

Idiot.

We'll be coming for you, Mohammad.

Pussy

Faggot

How do you know faceberg isn't censoring it

>T. Achmed

Fuck off glownigger.

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-15 192355.png (1870x948, 443K)

Takes me back to the election

Attached: CYj5XuPWMAArTpW.png (804x1156, 212K)

My post was still there, but that's also possible

>yes goy, just sit there and take it, don't ever actually do anything :)

Attached: 1544307000948.png (280x320, 50K)

It's because discussions about the event are being scrubbed from the platform to prevent "hate speech and incitement of violence" I work as a content moderator

At this point, we deserve to be replaced by third worlders that hate us. It's pathetic.

Stop saying "race war now". Pol has been saying that for years, you think this is going to get anybody anywhere? No, it's a larp. Nobody even knows why Notre Dame caught fire, they'll probably suppress the truth and leave it up to us to fill in the blanks, but it's just a perfect symbolic representation of what's happening to Europe. Christianity and civility literally going up in flames as invaders spread their satanic behavior throughout an unsuspecting people and their lands. Vigilante squads will be a necessity when the government fails the people. It has long failed the people. Perhaps this will be the push for many, but whether or not that's enough is up to them. It's up to you. All of us.

haha you deus vult fags will die virgins

>le ebin troll da ebil natzees
Cringe

Nobody cares about christcuckery except the eternal boomer no matter how many fake stats you have about whole countries being 99% christian.

>I fucking hate normies so much. God fucking damnit

Yes, dude there's this notorious town bicycle on mine who made a sassy post about "you can pay for a whore, you must earn a queen"? She's single, go figure. These people think we're the ones out of our minds.

>t. Muhammad Muhammed achmed عنزة الأبله

>having a faceberg
lmao lurk moar

Nope, fuck islam too and judaism. But especially fuck christcuckery because thats what I grew up around.

>REEEEEEE MOMMY MADE ME GO TO CHURCHHHHHH REEEEEEE I DON'T WANNA FOLLOW THE RULESSSSS
Jfc I would have pretended to be Muslim before I said that

Same thing happened after NZ shooting.
Every post was about Guardian of the Galaxy 3

Attached: clown sammy j.png (2048x1232, 2.43M)

And who exactly cares about what you say? Nothing to see here so stop posting this on my facebook page I have to scroll one extra time for nothing.

>All people on Jow Forums are Christcucks
Although losing such a cultural relic is a travesty, religious significance or not.

normies unironically don't even know anything is going on around them

I was forced to take a diversity class which were filled with white woman because white woman are the worse and try to hard to be "understanding". This bitch thought she was smart and actually answered there are 4 billion people living in the united states alone

Their retarded and only reason people like them and they arnt shunned for being absolute retards is because they are "pretty"

>This bitch thought she was smart and actually answered there are 4 billion people living in the united states alone
God damn

Oh dude they spout stupid shit like all the time its ridiculous

we had to do papers at the end and one did "pro-choice the right choice" and it was 10 mins of ignoring the big question of "hey isnt this child murder" and instead the reason people are against is "cause men are mean ;/".

One black girl(the only black girl, thats how filled these are with white woman) did a paper on unfair representation is. 13% of all nurses are black therefor white men bad and should fix that while ignoring that the united states is only like 13% black

Fucking christ man. I only had to take a few pozed classed back in school, but nothing that ridiculous

i really don't understand this game of thrones shit and how it appeals to normies so much?

almost looks like the bird is farting fire towards the structure

It just a pop fantasy that becomes something they can post about. It was reasonably entertaining but I quit watching after that fat fuck was campaigning for Clinton

Oh apu

The reason identity politics are the only politics to these fucking idiots is because its baby level politics

Like we teach kids its not okay to hate other people for upbringing and shit without the bigger question. Maybe we should when their culture and shit is literally a problem, and were better off without them as it stands.

I remember one time when one white girl talked about like 3 mins about how unfair her white dad is for telling her she should go to college to get a job and not play guatiar and how disappointing it is she is going to learn music.
SHES LIKE 25 NOT 14
WOMAN ARE LITERALLY STUCK AT BABY LEVEL THOUGHT

Spicy curry!

niggers have so much money yet they couldn't invest into fire suppression systems?

Attached: 1544727181629.gif (191x244, 69K)

Fite suppression systems arent designed for arson