NOTRE DAME FIRE INTENTIONALLY SET

gellerreport.com/2019/04/notre-dame-intentionally-set.html/

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?!

Attached: powerful.png (572x533, 128K)

Ahh jesuits. The ones pol thinks are jews

what is vatican 2?

When they find the Muslim arsonist, do you think they'll make the news public or cover it up?

Cover it up and blame a white Frenchman. Or say it’s their fault for not being more tolerant of refugees or other such nonsense.

Attempted cover up, then leaked, then riots

Why the christcuck so triggered by this symbol of pedophilia and oppression being roasted

>I am too ignorant to understand the significance of this structure. I am a Jew

No goyim christcucks aren't Jews they just worship one as a living god

it was communist yellowjackets, they slipped in undetected because the government was retarded enough to give everyone yellow vests and they set it alight.

Bump

this would be the best outcome
gilet jaunes x10

No we worship the one who defeated the jew. You should too when your done ducking cock

he said she said. fuck off twitter. disgraceful network of stupid people.

Because it's a kike meme.
Stop larping

>I heard that "Tom" told "Harry" that "Richard" thought the fire was intentionally set

While I personally believe muslims were responsible (too much coincidence this close to easter) - this tweet is not evidence.
It's not even hearsay, it's hearsay of hearsay.

Something gay as the first one.

>sources say

god damn it, you're better than this Jow Forums

Attached: D4OxUNlW4CMM3e0.jpg (1536x2048, 655K)

Ding. Ding. Ding.

If some radical sect of Jews did it, they'll never admit it. If some muslim did it, they'll never admit it. The only way the narrative of an intentional fire is allowed is if the person blamed is a Yellow Vest or white nationalist. So does it really matter? You can no longer expect any truth from world governments, you might as well believe whatever the fuck you want and call clown world what it is.

Remember when you start studying the bible, start with the Old Testament. It's so much better when you slog through all the Jewish fairytales of Jewish supremacism first, before you embrace your Jewish Messiah, o ye New Israel.