Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop...

Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop, trillions of dollars would be freed up for welfare and science, and we could start colonizing the galaxy. This is why once atheism becomes accepted as fact, and theism is treated as the mental illness that it is, there should be a three-step program to secure the scientific advancement of the human race.
1. Rehabilitation: Teach religious people how their god is not real. I think this would be successful for at least 90% of cases.
2. Sterilization: If people don't renounce their religion they should be sterilized. In this way, they die alone and will not be able to spread their stupidity to children and out breed atheists. This would prevent an idiocracy situation from occurring.
3. Imprisonment: If there are still people preaching their religion after this, they should be thrown in either an asylum or in a prison. They can make license plates for cars after that along with picking up from trash by the road.
Only in the worst case scenarios though should a 4th step be implemented; execution. Only after all religious people worldwide are rehabilitated or removed from society, a near utopian society episode would be possible.
Proof of this method working though can be found within any decent history textbook about the USSR. Despite being a "dirty communist" country the USSR transformed from an agrarian society to the first nation in space in a few decades by eradicating theism. The PRC also implemented similar policies during the 60’s and 70’s which led to the confiscation of religious property and opened the way to the economic successes of today. Likewise, Russia's economic failures during the 90’s can be linked to a rise of religion.

Attached: 1505545750572.png (837x845, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldservice.org/gov.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Once 99% of people become secular atheists
Have you met people? As a species there's no way 99% of them will ever be that smart.

Communism is a religion

Jews will not be immune to the program.

>almost all wars would stop, trillions of dollars would be freed up for welfare and science, and we could start colonizing the galaxy.
Reality: People invest trillions into talking about their assholes.

>Proof of this method working though can be found within any decent history textbook about the USSR. Despite being a "dirty communist" country the USSR transformed from an agrarian society to the first nation in space in a few decades by eradicating theism.
The Soviets just stole Nazi astronomers.

Dawkins, yes! Then we can all shove bananas in our boipussies in peace!

Attached: 1555371449503.jpg (960x523, 90K)

Of course, Christians have no right to regulate what you do in your bedroom.

Fuck you, Cletus. The only retarded major religions are (((abrahamic))) NPCs like you and pajeet street shitters.

>(((abrahamic))) NPCs
But I'm not a part of any religion, I don't believe in God.

>who believe in science, logic, and reason
Like that's ever going to happen. Atheists have the mental gymnastics of an angsty child

Attached: 1555310149298.gif (427x240, 904K)

>Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop, trillions of dollars would be freed up for welfare and science, and we could start colonizing the galaxy.

>Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, we would suddenly no longer need to invade small, poor, brown countries to take their oil, heroin and lithium, trillions of dollars would be freed up to increase dependence on the welfare state and promote obesity so that we can spend less on policing our populace and we could continue adding meaningless minor discoveries that don't advance us as a people or our understanding of the universe around us and instead bring us even thinner phones, and we could start working out how the cultural hodge podge of space exploration plays out, do we have a Chinese planet and an American planet or a melting pot planet or do we agree exclusion zones per solar system and how do they play out if America amalgamates China on Earth, are the colonies honour bound to fold to America if their home planet's area is taken or do they continue to fight on as the new China proper also we work out if free movement of peoples is important enough to us to spend trillions of dollars on interplanetary mass transit systems which might not be used for weeks at a time but must continue to run because of freedom of choice.

Didn't even read the rest retard.

>2. Sterilization: If people don't renounce their religion they should be sterilized. In this way, they die alone and will not be able to spread their stupidity to children and out breed atheists. This would prevent an idiocracy situation from occurring.

And the second the central government loses contact with a colony we will see a religion spring up there within a few generations as people make up stories to explain the world around them. You're so fucking stupid it hurts.

You’re implying 99% of the population can use logic and reason. You forget that most people are dumb. They need something to hold on to. Hell, all people need something to hold on to. In exchange for religion they will have ideology to worship. At least Christianity has decent moral foundations for the cattle-like masses

I'm all of those things and this is the most retarded thing I've read all week.

Attached: eekamouse tips.jpg (500x500, 69K)

So, you're saying that as soon as we get rid of all muslims and jews there will be world peace? Sounds good, when do we start?

The war will be over the great question.

>So, you're saying that as soon as we get rid of all muslims and jews there will be world peace?
No, all of them.

Attached: fedoras.webm (500x281, 2.7M)

as an edgelord fedora it would terrify you to know how many of the researchers I work with are quite religious.

Attached: Karyn_Kupcinet_1962.jpg (731x936, 97K)

>Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop, trillions of dollars would be freed up for welfare and science, and we could start colonizing the galaxy
acceptance of science will lead to genocides of the mud races, only after that can those other things follow

Attached: 1546769573016.png (662x703, 123K)

Every single time atheists seize control over the force of the government, genocides almost immediately follow.
Why is that?
>French Revolution
>Russian Revolution
>Chinese Communists
>Pol Pot
There are no exceptions to this rule.

Attached: 1555545_702135906497121_1834695918_n.jpg (550x550, 79K)

This literally sounds like the plan of the AntiChrist from Revelations. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why can't you leave people alone? Do you not see you are literally fulfilling Biblical prophecy with this plan?

No they won't, not now, not ever. Pseudo intellectual faggots try way too hard to find complicated and "philosophical" answers to very simple questions.
Some say that resources are the only culprit for war, others say it's ideas, religion, or failure to communicate, or even psychotic human beings. They all fit, but you're forgetting the most basic of them all.
It took humans millions of years to evolve to what we are today, aggression and organized violence (war) has been with us for 90% of that evolutionary process. It's literally in our blood, don't believe me, go look at our cousins in the animal kingdom. Chimps go to war with each other all the time, they rape, they pillage and so on.
So I ask you OP, what's made you so deluded to think that you will be able to rid millions of years of evolutionary fine tuning by doing something as simple as saying "sky papa bad"?
>ind4 christfag.
Nah

Attached: 5628696-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 21K)

The government does though

Atheism is a religious dogmatic belief system based on faith, just the same as Christianity, Islam, Judaism and the rest. Agnosticism is not. Try that instead.

You do realize that the public having a set of morals is a good thing, right? God, you people are fucking braindead.

>Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop, trillions of dollars would be freed up for
warfare
>and science, and we could start colonizing the
nonwhite women

Attached: 1554552833532.png (1022x1146, 494K)

Well said. Society still functions far better when you have everyone united under Christianity
for example, though. It enforces morals and keeps everyone in check. Having everyone be agnostic means they don't take responsibility for their actions past the prison system (which isn't something you should rely on).

>atheism automatically excludes morals
No? I don't have to go to church to be kind to other people. The fact that it takes your deity telling you to be nice to people for you to actually be nice to people is actually pretty sad.
>Atheism is a religious dogmatic belief system based on faith
Literally what? Stop believing the shit your pastor spews without a second thought about it. Let's take a look at the word "atheist".
>a (prefix) - not/without
>theist - a person who believes in the existence of a god or gods
Literally all it means is someone who doesn't believe in a god. That's all there is to it.

Globalism is a religion
worldservice.org/gov.html

Anyone that does not believe in God is not human. Fucking NPCs. If you have never witnessed/experienced something that moved you emotionally so much that you believe in higher power then you have not lived and you might as well be a robot. And somehow you think you can tell others something of life.

People aren't held responsible for their actions without some higher figure. There's the choice of it being law enforcement, or religion, one is obviously easier.

See

"no"

Attached: ted_kaczynski_harvard_g-594372140.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

Atheism has exploded over the past 20 years. Are things better now? I dont think so.

8/10, solid effort OP

Yeah that's a load of shitfuckery. I don't need a book to tell me that theft is a bad thing or that murder isn't very nice. I don't need the prospect of eternal damnation to make me think twice before fucking the brains out of my local married roastie, nor do I need the threat of punishment to remind me that treating others like I'd want to be treated is a solid way of living.
That last part the Greeks called the golden rule, and it existed way before Christianity did, christfags like to believe that the lack of faith is what's pushing people to do bad things, that might sound nice and it does fit the narrative, the truth is far simpler than that. It's just human nature, it's been like that for millions of years and it will be that way for a millions more

You are correct. The redpill is science, logic, and reason. The ultimate triumph of the European man over the natural world. The seizure of the universe by its fundamental forces and laws, bent into the shape of whatever the White man desires. The understanding that, if we spend our days fantasizing about planes of existence which cannot be proven reproducibly to exist, we will leave behind a decaying world and behaviors like what happened with Rome.

This, atheism creates degeneracy due to lack of morality.

Non religious nations degenerate into sterile hedonism. Good luck increasing those birthrates without the help of god.

You know what, you're right. Let's get rid of all law enforcement, because nobody needs any higher figure to keep them in check.

Everything will be fine.

I am a secular atheist. I want all welfare to stop and I want a lot of people to be plagued out of existence. You seem to think we are all some sort of sentimental morons. The species needs conflict to thrive and we need about half of us to be killed off by means that will strengthen the species. I'm also a fervent transhumanist but I believe we cannot progress in these fields until we can establish a minimum intelligence and physiology that is far greater than we currently have. I believe we will only prosper when strong and we can only be strong by allowing our weak to die.

That's not what I said you dummy. My argument is that human nature is to blame for all the bad in the world. Biology is a far better explanation of why we cheat, why we steal and why we kill, etc. Religion imo, is a mechanism that tries to suppress the millions of years of evolution, it's been somewhat successful through fear, but it will never manage to completely eradicate those behaviors.
The other thing I said is that most sane people can tell right from wrong, and some of them still do the wrong thing for one reason or another.

>imomying there has EVER been a religious war
The ones in charge will just invent a new cause to rally the toy soldiers behind. War is about power, resources and politics the rabble choosing to justify their anger with religious motivations is just coping for the horrible shit they are about to do.

You mean how the majority of working class Americans and Europeans don't believe religion anymore? And that Islam is the only religion anyone cares about? Tell this to the Arabs

What year is it? Checkmate.

Congrats user, your post is a top contender for dumbest post of the day.

Attached: HMMM.png (960x522, 485K)

oh boy, you got a lot to learn.

>trillions of dollars would be freed up for welfare and science, and we could start colonizing the galaxy.
Only would of been possible if Germany won the war

Attached: artist.jpg (1365x2048, 377K)

You're dancing around the argument is what you're doing. Is it good for society or not? You haven't provided any reason why it isn't.

I have provided reasons you're just ignoring them or you're illiterate. I said that although it's done good in the short term, it will never be able to fix society because biology. How much clearer do you want

you convinced my belief has vanished i am cured now what?

>Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop

Attached: imagine_no_religion_wtc_fedora.jpg (800x600, 101K)

>welfare and science
they think a healthy society spends as much on welfare as on science.

>Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop
stopped there
Once all people return to their own parts of the world not only would almost all wars stop but almost all societal problems would cease to exist as well

tl;dr

Religion bad, ideology that kills millions good.... you are a worthless self absorbed retard who doesn't understand history, logic, or human behavior. Go back to getting your dick slimed by other men you egocentric kuk.

At least I'm not a coward hiding behind a meme flag. :^)

*secular societies commit huge genocides and are constantly warmongering*
Wew! It’s almost like human beings will fight eachother under a million different excuses!
You’re going to miss religion when it’s gone, I assure you

we're surrounded by double digit IQ cro magcons

Attached: 8758b3dbc11382dcd5b1ca7d04dfef07.jpg (744x768, 101K)

If you "believe" in logic and reason, you have crossed the threshold into the metaphysical. Your religion is in the same way unprovable, and maybe you deserve the gas, too.

This. And the insufferable pseudo intellectuals that have never opened a science book. I don't have any hope in that future of "scientific atheism".