Idunno brah

Why are school shootings so rare in Europe?

Attached: 1445044386777.jpg (430x304, 20K)

Because stabbing is all the rave now

Coz, suicides on parking lot is not counted as school shootings in Europe

Because there’s no white boys in European schools.

?
there was literally just one in new zealand and like 50 people died

Harder to get a gun. The question is, are the “victims” in school shootings really that much of a loss? I look at them as fewer people to become wage slaves after whoring it up at college (if female) or being depressed, miserable, and alone (if non-chad male)

For one it's perfectly legal to have unsecured firearms lying around in the US so I think the access to guns for kids is much more common in the US, but there's probably more underlying issues that aren't explored because people use it as an opportunity to gun grab instead of figuring out what makes someone want to do something like that to begin with

Sorry I was meme flagging yesterday to bait disregard that gross flag

thats true, but when did you hear of any other school shootings in europe before that one? still doesn't mean it's not rare

lol

There is been 1 college shooting in Crimea, 1 time when a student assaulted a school with an a axe and a molotov cocktail, 1 time when a guy brought a knife to a school and stubbed the teacher and other students.

so Europeans just prefer knives?
wat
kækz
that was a mosque, and NZ isn't Europe.
>Harder to get a gun
some might argue this is the handle, but.. don't we all agree that criminals will always just break the law, and get guns anyway? Why don't they do that in Europe?
see above.

>1 time when a student assaulted a school with an a axe and a molotov cocktail
I bet it was a Tatar, I guess so because I'm part Tatar myself. We're known to be insane morons.

Most of "school shootings" with the death of a shooter in Marica is just a suicides in a parking lot of a school (abandent or not)

you make zero fucking sense, tovarish.

holy shit, you faggots are really annoying with this wage slave garbage. you think you won't work under a boss in a white ethonstate, faggot?

Again that's not to say access to guns is the only reason. Truthfully I really don't know

Because rapes in school are up.

There is no need for them in the narrative

to be frank, I think access and availability does go a long way, but.. yes, there's more to it than that. Something cultural, idunno. It's hard to pinpoint.

elaborate?
what narrative, and why?

Because the eurocucks couldn't pull one off if they wanted to. School shootings are for societies with men like America, Russia and Brazil.

so it's about mental fortitude, you say. Real men kill unarmed citizens. Okay.

No, in a society of men you will find errant violence. The young will feel a need to fight but modern society doesn't permit this. When they look around and see men they become erratic feeling as though they have no way to be amongst them. Thus you get targetted but directionless violence.
In a society without men, the young males feel no pressure to become one.

They don't have guns so there is not as much reason to do false terror events

the question should be
"why are madrasa shootings rare?"
and what can be done to fix that?

>kid wanna be real man in land of men amongst men
>lol u can't kek
>kill other kids
sounds legit
k den

noice b8, but you forgot to discard your memeflag.

Suicides by gun count as a crime statistic and Americans get fame for school shootings while common street crime in Europe is up.

Niggers are a new concept to them, in the US we've had to deal with niggers for 200 years. Why do you think attacks against refugees is starting to gain traction? The longer you live with them, the more radical you become. For a high schooler it's not about politics, it's because of the fact he has to live with niggers throwing paper at him every single day of his life.

because no one in europe is worth shooting after germany's last defeat.

What you need to understand is that crime in the United States isn't more frequent as in Europe, but it is more lethal. Why? I think guns do have somehing to do with that, but also American stupidity. The Swiss have guns, yet there is very little crime. The French have TONS of guns for European average (16 million guns, that's almost 1 gun per 3 people), yet there is few gun crime.
I think it's a combination of LOTS of guns and LOTS of stupidity.

You seem to misunderstand. Violence is part of manhood. Every man has experienced and committed violence. Young males see that but some lack the wisdom to recognize that prudence and restraint are some of the lessons that violence teaches. They feel a need to be violent but do not understand how to use it. This has existed in all cultures with men. We have taught discipline to young men to prevent them running amok. Modern society doesn't value this so more young men run amok.
In a society where manhood isn't valued, the young don't feel a strong call to violence because they have no reason to be a man.
Hence eurocucks have less young men killing randomly.

you may wanna read

because Europe don't have the 2nd Amendment

Yes that explains everything. I am being genuine. Violence and masculinity go hand in hand. Of course you don't want an answer you want a platitude that will make you feel good. The reality is these masculine cultures are failing their boys and the more effeminate cultures are removing them entirely.
But you and island user are probably correct, it all comes down to one nation and that one nation having idiots. It's the only nation that is full of idiots and as such is more prone to violence because if history has taught us anything, all violence is committed by retards.
Humanity is good at violence because of our intelligence. It not only lends to the creativity but is more often than not what fuels the action.
Don't ask questions you don't want an answer to otherwise you will only end up fooling yourself while making plain your foolishness to others.

sorry bro, but I don't buy it. Sounds mostly like a cop-out to me.
>we have a culture of masculinity, but our masculine culture doesn't provide an outlet for young men through which to practise the masculinity we demand from them, so they go on random killing sprees.
too easy.

sensible gun laws. you can't get addicted to guns, sure their fun but its nothing like heroin so nobody goes out looking for them.

Attached: palestine.png (250x474, 26K)

how is that a bad thing?

Attached: yourmum.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>not enough guns to go around
that's what most people say, but Americans won't accept that answer.
see

mayhap that is the answer, but why Palestine?

.. because innocent, defenceless kids get to die?

That's the answer though. If you have a counterpoint, I'm more than willing to hear it.
It's not just giving them an outlet mind you but also about teaching them both how to use and control those urges. We no longer teach such things to the young and expect them to gain an understanding through osmosis.

It's neither bad nor good but more of a byproduct. Some young men will go crazy while most will not. The term running amok literally denotes this type of situation.
>won't accept the answer.
What answer? I never mentioned guns at all. Only the behavioral differences found in various cultures extreme outliers.

no, you dumb fuck
it's because "school shootings" are made to take away the guns from the american people.
so much high IQ, huh, nordic piece of shit.

>innocent
debatable
>defenceless
ah so you see the problem here
just give them guns to defend themselves and it's a win/win

it's your answer, and it's no more valid than any other in this thread, from where I stand. I, for one, have no answer -that's why I come here to ask.
>"school shootings" are made to take away the guns from the american people
tinfoil is discarded.
>debatable
debate it, then. Why aren't they innocent?
>just give them guns to defend themselves
European school children don't have guns, why aren't European school children being killed by by school shooters, then?

Violence has always existed. It is primarily committed by and to men. School shooters are almost exclusively male. These are rather uncontested yeah?
The other answers were
>niggers
>stupidity
>access to guns
But as per the post you asked me to read
We can see access to guns is not the primary factor and although most shootings in America are carried out by young black men, it is not exclusive to them and on the subject of school shootings it is clearly not.
That leaves us with stupidity. To that I'd argue that everyone is stupid. This of course varies but every single person is an idiot. It's not exclusive to gender, race, religion or nationality. Even those of us who can master any given field will find that we are severely lacking in most others.
Even then I'm sure we can agree violence, random or otherwise, is not exclusive to the mentally deficient.
Those are the other three common arguments made. Each is easily countered but mine you have simply hand waved away. You say the explanation is too easy ignoring anything said to bolster the argument.
I'm sorry your culture is effeminate but to be fair, it has been for a good long time. It's not meant to be an insult any more than saying masculine cultures are full of directionless young men.
So once more, if you don't want an answer you shouldn't be asking questions. It's a weak will that can't face the truth of the matter.