WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR WHITE PEOPLE TO WAKE THE FUCK UP?

WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR WHITE PEOPLE TO WAKE THE FUCK UP?

Will this endless masochism ever end?

>demographically replaced by shitskins
we do nothing
>shitkins commit terrorist attacks against us
we go on twitter to say #NotAllMuslims
>shitskins are overrepresented in crime statistics
we just ignore and censor the data
>anti white propaganda is prevalent in every sort of media
we think it's cool and progressive, and that it makes us better persons
>our heritage is being destroyed and replaced by soulless buildings and structures
we don't give a single fuck
>we take care of third worlders as if we were a giant ONG
we pretend it's the humane thing to do

Meanwhile, non white developed countries like South Korea and Japan are proud of their identity and don't want any immigrants. How can we emulate them? What could trigger a change?

Right wing parties have been surging in europe, but it's not nearly enough. Most of the population will think whatever the media wants them to think. The white guilt narrartive is unbreakable.

Attached: 1555359448076.jpg (855x1200, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Way to miss the point user. A pdeophile sanctuary burns down and all you can think about is muslims.

acceleration...

Attached: kebab_removalist.png (1263x718, 138K)

White people aren't asleep.
They're in a coma, brain dead, rotting alive.

This. Old building bad.

did it have a cell tower in it?

First we expose who the (((Satanists))) are, then we destroy Satan. It is the only way.

White people are stupid. Accept it and accept you are one of the rare ones with common sense.

t. shitskin

You didn't notice Tarrant recently?

That's what happens when the white boy becomes a White man.

We need to adopt the strategy and tactics of jihadists on a large scale.

Take a look at pic related for example. Why aren't we doing a spring offensive?

Attached: 7c2b5f071b50f132433305f7cf7ca4cb.png (521x699, 551K)

Whites are their own worst enemy. It's really a self-destructive and masochistic race.

Attached: WhiteChimpout2.png (500x1013, 296K)

To learn from our history
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

Why do so many people care about this building? I’ve never heard of it and I would never see it in real life because I hate the French accent.

Its incomprensible

Fucking negroid scam Please. This is the main cultural heritage of white people in Europe like the Sphinx in Egypt. Shut the fuck up.

Needs a "never forget what they took from you" edit

fucking emu

Attached: 1514673570950.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Stop blaming Muslims for unproven shit. There are 100 different much more likely possibilities of how it caught on fire. Not to mention 900 year old buildings aren’t exactly known for their flame retardant qualities

Sadly this but look at any white democrat they hate themselves. Only race that will do this. Whites are pre-programmed to oppose and fight other whites. This is why Jews are just pulling these white liberals strings.

But, we’ve got to strengthen Israel....
And.....help Africa.

Just out of curiosity, are you white?

fucking leaf

Attached: 43A3D265-C8AE-4E8C-B6E1-E8AA29E3BAD0.jpg (361x593, 123K)

Shut up already , nobody want you here little rat

White people are to comfortable to want to do anything, until we are literally running out of food, water, and distractions, whites won't do a thing.

Our most sacred religion has been infiltrated by gay pedophiles and you blame the religion and it's buildings? Catholicism is the victim of organized faggotry.

you don't have any remarkable buildings with history and significant cultural heritage, so you don't understand

Attached: what the fuck is this.jpg (895x433, 79K)

They have been attacking french churches for weeks. Even if they aren't muslims, my points stand

>why do people care about their heritage and history?
kys cunt

Why because there is a 95% im right?

Two attempts on this church already in last couple of years. Half a dozen French churches attacked this year already.

Imagine if someone burned down a koala bear, or that big rock in the outback. Then you'd understand why people are so upset

It’s a fucking church dude. I couldn’t care less if everyone single one on earth was burnt to the ground. Hopefully the mosques and synagogues burn too.

I would cite the Sydney Opera House but that's kind of godawful modern architecture anyway.

Attached: Blog_Blogimage_SydneyOpera.jpg (750x354, 69K)

You’ve been watching too much Jack Ryan and 24. Fuck off tom Clancy

Cool rocket. Doesn't look very aerodynamic though.

The cathedral as a tourism destination long ago morphed from a site of nationalist religious sentiment to a site of internationalist consumerist sentiment. It is right for such a thing to burn. When you are destroying a religious artifact, typically burning it is the most appropriate thing to do.

It should be destroyed, along with any other site of similar stature and use. Old deadwood must burn in a forest fire before new growth can assert itself.

Fuck Ayers Rock. If someone hurt a koala intentionally I would be pissed, but hundreds die every year in bush fires.
This is a catholic church, the richest of organisation in the history of mankind, they can rebuild it.

Damn. Perfectly stated.

These fucks are attacking whites from every direction. History, heritage, institutions, media, women, girls. Go back to Lebanon.

i wouldn't care if your house burned down either

Fuck off.

This marks the end of an era of western imperialism, bulldoze what's left of it and build something that's more useful.

It all has to go.

that cathedral alone is better than 90% of your country's landmarks combined

Attached: Brasília_Collage.png (800x1280, 2.14M)

I agree.
I see it as a sign from God
I also see muslims celebrating

>and Japan are proud of their identity and don't want any immigrants. How can we emulate them? What could trigger a change?
This fucking meme. It's not 1980. Japan has super easy visa requirements and they want to import loads more to do blue collar work. Only reason it hasn't fallen to Western-tier levels is because their welfare system isn't easily exploited, not because they refuse to.

Attached: 1519210988187.png (215x215, 10K)

Even multi millionaires like Pewdiepie are having trouble getting residency there. It's nothing like you make it out to be. It's one thing to get a 6 month or 1 yr wk visa and another thing altogether to permanently emigrate there.

It’s not a sign of shit. Of course SOME shithead Muslims are celebrating just like how some shithead Christians would celebrate a mosque being burnt

Attached: 05.jpg (690x800, 382K)

>1
no it isn't.
It's fucking shit built by a commie.
This just goes out to show how ignorant you are of this country.

Attached: 6e7fdffbcb9de55df7836fb9aa6bd1e6.jpg (1000x667, 588K)

Still more restrictive than anywhere in the west. And their pm is member of the Nippon Kaigi, a very nationalist and conservative organization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi

His party is very popular and more nationalistic than any mainstream cuckservative western party

how about you move your ass and go in the streets shoot some muslims? Only then the others will follow through.

As long as my dog lived I wouldn’t care either as I would get paid out fully in insurance.

Kill yourself muslim nigger

What does this mean?

Just a comfirmation by the frog governament that Kebab didnt nothing wrong

This

>t. Shitskin
Seeing that all shitskins are retarded, I am not inclined to take this seriously

While I think every single White should be fit and combat ready, we are dealing with a very different kind of theatre.
Despite the constant wars with Muslims, the Western powers are still most concerned with the threat of nationalists and populists. They crack down on that shit with extreme impunity and break up their ability to communicate and organised with each other whenever they can. While Mosques and Muslim schools are regularly tolerated, the same cannot be said for White nationalists and traditionalists. These guys are the dreaded "other". The monster beyond the wall and the thing that cannot be named. The Swastika is literally banned in some countries because of the terrifying power it has.

Because of the sophistication of the West, the level of our "occupation" is just fucking insane. Afghanistan is still a third world country and because of this you can do shit like what the Taliban are doing. The same just cannot be fucking said in the Western power heartlands. Innovation is a power that our race has in bucketloads and we must innovate a new style of abstract resistance appropriate for our circumstances. In some ways the old themes will emerge yet again, but in different form.
Our memes and arguments on the internet have proven to be in some ways more deadly than bullets and we have an advantage in that our population are still expected to do much of the soldiering for the globalists. By simply not complying, we do a lot of damage too.

As much as I like rolling around in the woods, it's a bit excessive.
High precision strikes and doxxing that can emerge suddenly out of the civilian ambience and then disappear beneath the surface is the way we need to go.
We will replace the current regimes when it is convenient for us.
Fight smart, not hard.

>0
Eh.
Thought you were referencing Niemeyer's crap in the capitol. They're all shit.
I'll give you that Notre Dame was splendorous and a great civilizational feat, but if you want to compare at least bring in something from the same level.

Attached: Igreja_N_ S_Assunção_Belem_Snapseed.jpg (1006x667, 300K)

>fight smart, not hard
Fucking THIS.

That church predates all of that. Now kindly go kill yourself.

>infiltrated

if your god is so god, why he let that happen to it? face it, he's a fraud. or simply, he does not exist

Flag checks out.

no, because you're retarded

>WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR WHITE PEOPLE TO WAKE THE FUCK UP?

It’s my guess that non-white populations will significantly increase and since non-white make no distinction between whites on the right and left, they’ll continue to take down leftist whites the cucks for them, killing off traitorous whites until the point that there will be very few left. By this point, the right won’t have any political power, but will maintain the advantage with firearms and firearms for generations, it all depends when whites are willing to shed blood. The biggest problem for whites is not the shitskin, but the traitors.

1 every 1,8 american flags. True to the %s

This. You can’t wake up a corpse.

Bunch of typos on that, well shit.

>we

This is the biggest happening since 9/11 and nobody gives a fuck. The west is done

and another
and another

Learn this, Jow Forums. This is the quality of about half the american flags in this stone sculpting forum.

>bla bla bla
fuck off with that toxic racist thinking.
I have friends and they are MUSLIM, my sister is dating a MUSLISM
They are normal people that have passions, dreams and job, kebab are delicious too.
It's not because 1 muslim burn your rock and shit that we have to be racist

>all history to pedo

FUCK
OFF
BACK
TO
REBBIT

it was a meme response, i didn't mean to start a serious discussion about brazilian landmarks

i didn't even want to focus the conversation on notre dame, but i chose the pic because it has just happened

anyway, im going to sleep, i've been procrastinating going to bed with all the happenings, good night

I’m retarded for thinking that a 900 year old building caught on fire by accident rather than directly blaming Muslims are arson?

Go back to whatever normie shithole you crawled out of.

CHECK THE FUCKING 'n' IN 'ANONYMOUS' IN THIS KIKE FUCKS NAME
WHAT YOU DOIN RABBI
> Aŋonymous

Attached: 004b29becf71162735e5e6ea3c30ca717562494ffa898dc609e2c1908106bc67.jpg (600x444, 34K)

>1
>Don't worry guys. it's just one muslim, one time. Don't stress.

Attached: 1553261556428.jpg (1024x726, 175K)

Freedom of speech has become a joke, look at what happens if you question the Holocaust, even in America you might be sued successfully. And of course democracy has become a joke, look at how the judges and intelligence agencies have screwed over our democratically elected president his entire term. The only solution I can see is some sort of military coup like what happened in Thailand in 2014. Maybe Trump and the Yellow Vests have shifted the center of gravity in that direction a little; us normal people can shift it further by spreading awareness of the truth as much as possible and preparing for change. But for the time being, people who are bent on genociding us are in power, and they need only a few more decades of control before they will have gotten away with it and many crimes like creating "transgender" children. Let's hope they're made to face justice instead.

Attached: 1531248371075.gif (532x461, 2.46M)

found the toxic racist

there's billions muslism, what is a few fools

The depressing thing is that the more terrorism that is done in the name of Islam the harder leftists virtue signal about how peaceful Muslims are. It's an endless cycle and leftists are going to be the downfall of our societies.

I honestly think the left love it when Muslims commit horrible acts, they get the chance to show all their friends on social media how progressive they are by sucking up to Islam and excusing their behaviour.

Attached: 1495729294111.jpg (757x431, 86K)

No one was killed asshole. Nothing will ever compare to 9/11 knock on wood. Also I care much more on an attack on my nation rather than on my religion. Also Muslims are most likely not even responsible dipshit

I’m from /fit

Here's a quick link back for you then.

Yeah, I'm the problem because I've noticed there's a problem.

Attached: Islamo-PHOBIA.jpg (755x900, 528K)

i use it so i can easily track my posts and see if i've missed some answers/find old arguments that i used in previous discussions

Attached: 1526331858031.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Europe is in the midst of becoming a multicultural paradise, all symbols of white institutional power, culture and supremacy needs to be destroyed. This is no time to morn what has been lost, it is a time to rejoice in what we have gained.

Attached: 8D7E1994ECCF4B5BA68CF1FC7A95C89E.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

Not is not gay. We just promote male body constructive criticism and positivity

You don't understand, the more sacred people consider a thing the more they get off in tainting it, it's how they operate.

Literally spitting in the face of humanity and god.

Bullshit.
The fact that most muslims are just regular people trying to live their lives doesn't change the fact that Islam and western civilization are incompatible.

Attached: 1535766276126.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

The redpill is logic. The redpill is truth, derivable by every man.

Attached: vargcathedral.png (762x176, 19K)

Thanks imam

There are plenty of western and Islamic communities that coexist. It is people like you that prevent these communities

Fuck this snownigger.
He's just a barbarian from the north.
Playing humanist when he's the exact opposite.

This. White people live in a total bubble.

Just being rational

Like which?

>South Korea
Not so much. Japan and China though, certainly.
What could they possibly have at the root, cultural level that would make them more resistant to the kikes? What makes them better equipped to preserve their race and culture, and less vulnerable to Jewish mind games, than Europe, North America, AUS/NZ, and South Korea?
*Big Thonk*

Attached: 1200px-Christianity_percent_population_in_each_nation_World_Map_Christian_data_by_Pew_Research.svg.p (1200x616, 193K)