I have a gf, and scared of losing her

I got an anime gf. I'm not even fucking kidding faggots. Straight out of an anime holy shit, thicc anime thighs, perky tits, gamer girl, best fucking personality I could ask for.. problem is, how do I stop being so fucking paranoid about losing her? Have any of you guys got over this overwhelming fear?

Attached: wojakinspace.png (800x559, 521K)

Insecurity and clingy behavior is a big BIG turn off. She's with you because she likes you for who you are - not anyone else, just you. Have fun and relax. Be confident in yourself. But not cocky.

she enjoys my clingy behavior? like she genuinely does. I speak about my insecurities towards because I want her to know and I love her so much, at first she was happy to talk about it but now its as if she's tired and annoyed by it and these emotions are just so overpowering :((

Post pic so that we know what we're dealing with

of my gf?

No of your flaccid penis

Again, insecurity and clinginess are a turn off. The novelty of clinginess wears off after a while because you're constantly hanging onto her skirts and needing to be pat on the head and acknowledged and calmed. Like a child or a dog.

Quit being a little bitchboi or you're going to ruin it yourself and lose her.

my flaccid is 3.7

Just meditate or pray or something. Cool yourself down

Shit, alright

Yeah your gf

Let's play a game, OP:

"Do you love me?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"

no lol. Im not giving you faggots a photo of my gf. I'll give you a reference image of her

Attached: 1559958405996.png (703x1000, 519K)

This is exactly how it goes on

"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Are you sure?"
"...."
Can you see how this gets annoying? Can you see how you're making shit worse by being insecure and in need of constant reassurance that you're "good enough" for this girlfriend of yours? NOBODY likes this type of behavior, so knock it off and relax. You're going to drive her away because you're probably driving her crazy. Stop it.

Then fuck off

:( ok.

It's practically fucking her, just accept it

But she's 3d

it's her in 3d

The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh thicc thigh anime gf away

This faggot is scared that a bunch of incels will masturbate to a pic of his gf, lmao

Gave me a good laugh. If serious though op, don’t worry, just try to make it last and hope that it does. If you spend the whole time worrying about losing her you won’t have time to cherish these moments while they last.

This is what marriage is for.
>but the cheating and divorces!
It's the closest you'll ever get to sealing the deal.

Well basically, you've already lost.
Human relationships are meant to be like "These problems i'm encountering in my field of expertise are very difficult, ill be with this female to relax because females are relaxing"
You done lost yaself in the poon. Granted ive never been in a relationship that didnt completely dominate my life, but it took a good few to realize that in the future when some girl wants to be around me my goals have to come first, otherwise ill spend way too much time worrying about losing her and that worry will cause me to lose her.
Hell, I dont wanna sick your ship, but in my experience devoting your mind to a bitch always results in ruin. All that fear could be put where it belongs, in fear of GENERAL LIFE FAILURE (like devoting all your time to anime and video games blissfully unaware that after years of this you'll realize they're fruitless and fall into an existential crisis)
Now that's a legitimate fear. One day all your pixel hobbies will become bland and uninteresting and you're gonna have to force yourself to do the things other humans have been doing their whole lives to compete with one another. Be afraid of that, not losing some hoe, because ultimately, you will lose her.
If you think im full of shit, reply to this post and i'll elaborate in detail.

controlling your fear paradoxically means accepting it.

Maybe your gf will leave you. maybe soon. maybe tonight. but you know what, it doesn't matter because things in this world only matter if you let them matter.

That's why I keep mine gagged and bound in the basement when I'm not using them.

Holy shit i wish i read this thread months back before my anime gf dumped me she cosplayed, streamed and is semi famous and i fucked it all up just how you are about to now. words of advice from someone that was in your situation stop overthinking everything insecurities will destroy your relationship.

By truly not giving a fuck if you lose her.

I don't think this is something you can truly internalize without first experiencing it. One day you'll truly understand the freedom of looking a bitchy date/gf/whatever in the eyes and saying, sincerely,
>I've lost better women than you.

You'll get there.

You're gonna lose her, regret it but then learn from your mistakes. You think she's too good for you and thats why you'll lose her.

>Granted ive never been in a relationship that didnt completely dominate my life, but it took a good few to realize that in the future when some girl wants to be around me my goals have to come first, otherwise ill spend way too much time worrying about losing her and that worry will cause me to lose her.
From my personal experience, whenever I put my goals first, my girlfriends would get annoyed with me and create drama out of nowhere so I would focus on them and give them my attention. Like I have to text them five times a day. One in the morning, once at lunch, afternoon, after work, and before bed. And if they have the day off, I must spend it with them. From morning to night. Or they will not see the relationship working out, they start giving me one word answers, etc.

that's nothing. What I meant by dominate my life was texting all day every day and taking every possible opportunity to be together.
To me texting five times a day is a cold barren space relationship. Every time i've been with a girl it was a constant conversation from meeting to breaking up only interrupted by sleep.
hell yeah brother that's some good shit. Still im gonna stay away from women for a while because I need to get my life on track for the first time ever.

>anime holy shit, thicc anime thighs, perky tits, gamer girl, best fucking personality I could ask for

I think I know who you are and your gf is cheating on you if she is from aLDR

>Every time i've been with a girl it was a constant conversation from meeting to breaking up only interrupted by sleep.
How do you find stuff to talk about all day, every day, for more than a month?

I'm an interesting person and I figured if they had a problem with anything I say then they aren't right for me.
But nobody is right for me because i'm an undeveloped child. That's why I need to stay away from women to grow into a developed adult.
Seriously getting the approval of women will stop you from growing, take my word for it. I thought that it complete me whenever I had it and it set me back years.

Oh shit user, I'm lurking in this thread but I could use your advice.

I recently got dumped in a terrible way in a relationship with a "dream girl" that understood my traumatic past and helped me improve.
Then I eventually became possessive towards her because I was afraid to lose her support, eventually becoming abusive when she started showing signs of cheating.

Went into therapy to figure out what had gone wrong in the relationship and it helped me realize I wasn't the only one at fault and she's done plenty of things wrong to make our relationship as toxic as it was.
But now I'm getting diagnosed as PTSD and told that I still have a child inside me filled with resentment and rebellious behavior. I thought by getting better at socializing and taking up responsibility I've gotten better but the impulses from the past are still in me driving me to do stupid shit.

Is it really wrong to be in a relationship again?
I seriously miss the comfort of sharing and knowing each other's life, satisfaction that I have become a person that can love someone else, and just doing anything in general with her.
When would you consider yourself ready for a relationship?

user, I was just broken up by my girlfriend on Wednesday, Be honest with her, don't bottle up these feelings. Take responsibility for your own feelings. And if it doesn't work out, then you know she wasnt the one, and learn from your mistakes and learn that this relationship is just one to learn from. Learn what hurts you, learn what you like, learn what you need and want in a relationship. Overall, just be honest with her and yourself.

SHE'S REAL, SHE'S JUST IN CANADA, THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T KNOW HER!

Probably like 5 years.
I want to do military service in a good unit. I've wanted to since I was a little kid and then as a teenager I met a girl, thought we'd get married and all that, and now as a young adult i'm back to where I was when I was 15, except now I don't care about getting a girl at all.
I miss it too, but it was keeping me weak. Every day I was getting weaker and weaker mentally and physically while losing myself in another human being. I lost years of progress because I chose comfort over accomplishment. I've accepted that maybe one day i'll meet a girl that I like and hang out with her a bit, but its going to be years and years before I will consider giving myself to somebody again, and if I do I will always put my career first.
Right now my mind isn't on another human being, its on a security clearance being denied or just not being strong enough to make selection wherever I go. That's really it, and it feels so much healthier than worrying about the complexities of the female mind.
And the absolute worst thing is, I wasn't even dumped, her parents gave her an ultimatum and she chose them and kept contacting me saying shes sorry and she loves me. If I had the strength to cut contact with that woman, then you have the strength to stop caring about some cheater that dumped you.
I'm not pretending to be happy, i'm not pretending I don't miss her.
But I can say definitively that I made the right decision. Lets say her parents weren't so straight up satanic (I wont tell the story but i'm using that word properly) and we were still happy together. That'd go on maybe 5 years or so until I'd wake up one day thinking "holy shit, i'm just a little kid fucking another little kid"
Consider yourself blessed, you actually fell for a whore who dumped you. That is so much easier to get over than a person that made a momentary bad decision that separated them from you. And yet here I am. I'm trying. Why? Because I have no other choice