How did You react to Notre Dame arson?
youtube.com/watch?v=48laJC8wYl4

Attached: 123123123.jpg (580x564, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/454058-paris-st-sulpice-fire/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hoped some shitskins did this and frogs would start to hang some niggers

We always could do Gods work by ourselves

Attached: 1553558477847.png (600x717, 1.66M)

France deserves this. Not for karma of the sins of their forefathers or anything like that. But because they are overly altruistic retards that believe giving away their livelihood will have no negative repercussions.
I think this is only the beginning.

Attached: IMG_3022.png (659x464, 563K)

PISSED OFF AT KIKES AND MUSLIMS. Also pissed off at the cuck euros for being so stupid as to let kikes and muslims live among them.

Attached: Christkikes BTFO.jpg (440x393, 37K)

it made me sad that something that lasted on this earth for 850 years was destroyed and along with it the passion of the men that built for their creator.

my initial reaction was sadness, soon after anger at the french, now nothing

fuck christcucks

Attached: 1555181482023.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

It fucking bums me out and i was hoping a muslim would've been at least framed so the western world would start to smarten the fuck up.

Maybe another 9/11 will happen soon and it'll get extremely heated. They can take our structures but they'll never take our cultural identities away.

eh, I don't even believe it's arson

at this point literally everything is shit happens. clownworld is officially here

interestingly enough, there was a small fire at al-aqsa mosque (like the 3rd holiest place for em)

shit wrong webm

Attached: notre dam muslims.webm (1024x576, 2.46M)

Shitposting

I was wondering what that hot tranny has to do with this.

Just like the French. Secretly glad another monument to christianity bit the dust. It will only be sweeter when it is re-built as a multicultural faith and art center.

Suspect has been found. Looks like it was a muslim who burned it down!

Attached: samir-al-haeed.jpg (936x933, 171K)

This doesn't seem like the work of muds, tbqh. When they do something on this scale their goal is to kill as many innocent people as possible.

I'm thinking there's some terrified French construction worker out there who put out out a cigarette on the job site. Oops.

Attached: french.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I almost cried desu

>eh, I don't even believe it's arson
I literally don't care. Just want Europe to woke up because of this.

Attached: 4312423514353.png (706x1000, 1.05M)

Europe is dead. The few capable of waking up won't make a difference. We've all been replaced by mudraces.

>Europe is dead. The few capable of waking up won't make a difference. We've all been replaced by mudraces.
we just need stop sendig food to their shitholes and their whole race will starve or eat shit.

this thread was made by a gay jew...the jews are trying very hard to get christian and muslim to kill each other

FUCK BOTH MUSLIM AND JEWS THEY ARE BOTH ONE IN THE SAME PIECE OF SHITS. REMEMBER BBROTHERS THE JEWS AND MUSLIMS ARE BOTH ENEMIES

that's a guy isn't it?

Attached: 1469691929095.jpg (456x425, 73K)

The problem is that the white people left in Europe are either boomers leaving as soon as they are able or cucked millennials and zoomers who *want* the change currently happening because muh vibrant diversity.
The genetic heritage is already lost. There is no recovering from this barring a new spanish flu outbreak or major world war.

I was jerkin it REAL hard.

>try post .webm of Muslims celebrating Notre dame
>accidentally post from your high-end European trap folder

Never change, Jow Forums

Might want to look a bit closer in your neighborhood fren.

Nah it ain't an accident, another big Parisian church burned last month

rt.com/news/454058-paris-st-sulpice-fire/

It's most definitly "low scale" terrorism by some Ahmed who don't want to die for his god

Time to dig out the family armor and sharpen the swords

Given the French attitude to religion in general as long as it isn't islam, I'm surprised you're not celebrating.

I made a Varg vikernes joke, my mom laughed, good times.

They will just come to europe

>muh faggy old buildings
leftists like their old buildings
another form of virtue signalling
i like seeing them destroyed
if people can't respect true heritage they don't deserve them
christians have made it extremely clear that they do not

Yes, it's a Swedish man.. no surprise there.

Attached: swedish man.png (790x426, 351K)

Video of muslim man walking in tower anyone? Thanks in advance

Where are these mudslides and how do we deal with them?

Attached: 31486.jpg (946x2048, 211K)